Allan Gardyne

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by southbank63, Oct 23, 2007.

1. southbank63

southbank63 New Member

Allan Gardyne is a great place to go for research when looking for unbiased reviews... discuss LOL (Maybe I should have been a school teacher? Better holidays anyway...)

This bloke appears to be unbiased to my relatively untrained eye.. does anyone here have a different opinion.. ?

(maybe not the most interesting post but I would appreciate any input as I have been reading lots of stuff on his site.. appears to make sense.. and I'm not promoting anything or an affiliate for him or anything.. just need some nfo..

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

I hung out there and read quite a bit of stuff a couple of months ago. It's a good place. I guess he lives in Australia. He's been around for a good while.

Newbie Shield
  4. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

yea i have visited that forum and have picked up some useful information it is a great forum ans well as this one between the two you can get some valuable information.
  5. aplina

aplina New Member

l do get his weekly newsletter. they are good ideas.
  6. innominds

innominds New Member

It is one of the best forums if you are looking at affiliate marketing.
  7. jschuman

jschuman New Member

Good post Sue. I have been receiving Allen's newsletter for several years now. I also hang out at his Associate Programs forum. He has long been considered an expert on affiliate marketing and was one of the first to make a full-time living doing this 10 years ago.
  8. southbank63

southbank63 New Member

Yes I get the newsletter too!

Reading thro his reviews and recomendations is the main reason I bought Honest Riches!

Been invaluable for me..[​IMG] i think from all that I have read on various programes that he is genuinely unbiased...[​IMG]

9. homefree

homefree New Member

I just became a member of his forum and this forum a few days ago.

It's nice to know I'm headed in the right direction [​IMG]

Unbiased reviews are very helpful when it comes to internet programs.

Thanks for the info.