Amazon links, will I still get commission.......

Discussion in 'Squidoo' started by redsadie, Apr 6, 2009.

1. redsadie New Member

if I just use the Amazon modules or do I have to put in my Amazon Associates affiliate link? I've just been trying to put my link on there but Squidoo won't accept it as a link (I think it's cos it's waaaayyy too long!)

Any help would be appreciated [IMG]

Thank you. xx
  2. mountainmom5 Gold Member

You know - I don't use the Amazon links on my Squioo lenses so I am not sure but Newbie Shield might pop by soon...
  3. redsadie New Member

Thanks hun [IMG]
  4. Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Red,

I don't use Amazon links per se on my lenses. I use Amazon modules.

However, you should be able to put an Amazon link of your own in a module.

To learn how to shorten the viewable text within a link visit here (you can also do this with your forum link). Note that you'll have to use greater than and less than characters ( - HTML) in your Squidoo modules rather than BB brackets ([]):

http://www.work-at-home-forum.com/signature_links.shtml

~Newbie Shield~
  5. bOsiNg New Member

You can actually use both amazon module and amazon affiliate link in your lens and I think you will earn more with the affilaite link. However, the image in the amazon affiliate link will not show on the lens. I just don't know if there's any trick to do it.
  6. redsadie New Member

Thanks guys [IMG]

I did try putting an Amazon aff link in my lens but it said it wasn't recognised as a proper link. I'll try again. xx
  7. bOsiNg New Member

redsadie: I did try putting an Amazon aff link in my lens but it said it wasn't recognised as a proper link. I'll try again. xx
    If you are using the link module, be sure to cut the
  8. redsadie New Member

bOsiNg: redsadie:
    I did try putting an Amazon aff link in my lens but it said it wasn't recognised as a proper link. I'll try again. xx
    If you are using the link module, be sure to cut the
  9. bOsiNg New Member

you're welcome!