AMEGA GLOBAL ZERO POINT ENERGY SCALAR HEALTH WAND

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by FREEBUSINESSES, Feb 2, 2010.

1. lindamiller New Member

FREEBUSINESSES
    We really have had 100% results for everyone in usually 3 to 5 minutes for relief of pain and other ailments... that the body is healing itself of course. It is miraculous and we love being the catalyst for the healing.
  2. Agreed,

I still cannot believe the results people are seeing and feeling, it defies logic since most double blind placebo effect studies rarely see more than 17% respond to placebo effect, so there is something here which even I don't fully understand yet. lol

Wealth Without Health is Worthless, Mike
  3. lindamiller New Member

I think those 500,000 members in Singapore have been doing our studies for us for the last four and a half years!

Great to meet you!
  4. lindamiller: I think those 500,000 members in Singapore have been doing our studies for us for the last four and a half years!
    Good point,

In researching many alternative health treatments over the years, I know the Asian research into placebo effect is a higher percentage than in NA due to the skeptic ration being smaller, but even with that, you would think if it didn't work we would have heard about it BIG time by now with so many Health-Wand units being used for years. We all know bad news travels faster than good news, especially on the internet. lol

With only one negative poster which I have found on several forums, and since he has not even seen or better, tried Health-Wand, makes you wonder why he is so intent on casting doubt with his posts? Oh well, we all know there are plenty of negative MLM bashers out there, so I suppose this is one. lol

Nice to meet you as well Linda, and keep on reporting on your results too, always nice to see a product live up to its hype. lol This is one of those unexplained technologies which until you see it, you won't believe it, and now that back order situation caused by customs holdup is resolved, things are taking off like crazy as more people have been exposed to the Health-Wand results. Continued success to you as well.

5. lindamiller New Member

Great! What we really love about this is that we are just helping people who need relief ... and the money just follows. Now, that's the way to do business! [IMG]
  6. The3ofUs New Member

I have been involved in the Wellness Industry for a long time. It is a fact that there is a plethora of snake-oil salesmen out there who sell their own mothers to make a self-serving profit. These leaches spread like cancer on the internet and should be avoided like the plague.

A fellow associate of mine recommended that I look at the the Amega Wand, suggesting that it would fit nicely with my current business. My research brought me here.

After first reading the post by Billy, I was convinced that there was no reason for me to investigate this product any further and to stick with my current venue.

Now, I have always considered myself to be opened minded to new ideas in all aspects of my life. So before deciding, after reading Billy's post, I continued reading.

After reading the post from Freebusiness and Bosco, I decided that I am going to order the Amega Wand and test it out for myself first hand. Their assessments and comments make absolute sense to me and in my opinion are based on logical open-minded thinking. It impressed me and I am not easily impressed [IMG].

I will report back on my findings.

Take care all and have a fantastic day!
  7. Great,

I am hoping to see more people posting their experiences. I have been researching and searching for more negative results since most are obviously positive, and in my experience, rarely, if ever, does a product work for everyone. Outside of the one guy going under a few names posting negative every chance he gets, without having even tried it, I would sure like to find more people who have acually tested the Amega Health-Wand and not the fake copycat versions out there.

I know with hundreds of thousands in use for several years, it just seems impossible not to have more reports of technology not helping people. Nothing works for everyone, but I suspect given the fact you can return it for refund if it does not help you at least satisfies those it may not work for in 30 days, so no one is posting complaints. I would still like to see what experiences people are having just to add to our knowledge base here and on other forums about Amega.

It is easy to label it voodoo, I did until I tried it, but surprisingly, it solved my bum knee issue I have had since I was a kid. It seems consistant, I got five weeks of relief and I had pushed it by walking and running for first time since motorcycle accident, so this convinced me it is doing something which cannot be totally understood by most of us.

I fully understand the placebo effect, and how a small percentage of people are candidates for placebo effect, so with almost two months of being involved, and no negative results yet reported by those in my group who have made purchase, I am still in disbelief, so please, someone, if it has not worked for you, let us know, it would make it easier to believe if someone would honestly post they saw no results, so I look forward to your evaluations being in the health and wellness industry.

Wealth Without Health is Worthless,
  8. UPDATE:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting,

Now that tens of thousands of people have their Health-Wands in NA, never mind the five hundred thousand that Asian markets have been using since 2006 from Amega, surely there has to be more than one person who is hitting all the top listed forums to blast Amega as a fraud.

Given I search all the forums as well, the only complaints are from this guy BillyMarkum who states without trying the Amega products that it is a fraud. Hey, I was skeptical to start, just as I suspect most are when they hear something that is too good to be true. Seeing is believing, so please, someone has to have not seen results by now, after all, it is now almost four months and thousands are using the Health-Wand to relieve pain, sports injuries and dozens of other health issues.

So for those reading this, please post if you have seen no results. I love hearing the good, bad and ugly of all products, services and companies, so for anyone who has purchased any Amega product and was not happy, even if you returned it for a refund, I am sure more people like myself would like to hear about it. Not those who got duped by the China and Malaysia copycats that hit the market which I know do not work, I have two of them which I tested, so if you have an Amega experience which has not met or exceeded your expectations, please tell us about it.

I have watched these posts with great interest and I am highly intrigued by the possibilities this may present. How have you all been marketing the Amwand? I cannot believe just demonstrating to your "warm market" would generate the kind of business that could liberate you from a job, which is my goal. What other avenues are being used? I am in Amega as yet, but seriously thinking about it.
  10. flo2010 New Member

Hello Linda,

I'm from India. I'm interested in purchasing the Amega Wand. Could you tell me the price for the Wand and the Bracelet ? Also let me know the mode of payment. Can I pay by PayPal ?

Awaiting your response.

Thanks and regards
  11. Vee1970 New Member

Hello,
    I too have been looking into Amega and have enjoyed the posts. My dad has come down with severe back pain in just the last 2 weeks, and is going through tests right now. He was even hospitalized last week due to the pain causing his blood pressure to spike severely. Can anyone tell me how I can go about finding a demonstration in my area? I live in Missouri and would be willing to travel by car to a neighboring state. If I decide to join, how can I find a mentor who would be willing to help me really grow my business? Thanks for all the info. I'll continue to reading!
  12. flo2010

Good question,

In case Linda is busy, you can order via credit card, in fact, a new website merchant account is do to be uploaded this week do to overwhelming volume of orders, so wait until new site is up, or you can fax in your order. As there are several styles of bracelets, most are in $211. to $241. range, and the wand is $304. retail, if you choose to become a representative, that is $49.00 and you get wholesale price which technically would cover your cost of becoming a representative, so I would suggest this option to save you the $49.00 when you decide to share results with others. You can visit the main site to see price list and all the different designs.

13. casey New Member

Vee1970
    Please keep us updated on how your dad is doing and if the Amega products helped. I'm also very interested in Amega and ma hopeful that the hype is real on this business.
  14. energeticwealth New Member

Vee1970,
    Just saw your post, if you haven't found anyone in MO yet, I may be able to help. We have a team member near St. Louis. And as far as mentorship we have quite a system available to go the internet marketing route in addition to the powerful demos we do in person. There is nothing more gratifying than being able to help so many people!

Let me know and I can get the info to you..
  15. Mythbusters New Member

Gentlemen and Ladies,

Any reputable company rep would point you to a scientific journal or a clinical study, however once again we are lead in circles with their arguements.

The Amega salesmen here are peddling bull to the point of offensiveness, especially the post from 'The3ofus' who out of the blue announces how he agrees with the Amega salesmen and wants to join based on their posts.

Give me a break! Any 10 year old kid knows this post could be the very same person, trying to lend credibility to their own post.

Yes, it does take a special kind of open-minded person to buy this stuff, the dictionary defines this as being 'gullible'.

People, don't spend $300 to buy a "magic wand".

And of course the internet is littered with bull to stifle the skeptics/realists, it's in their best interest to bury thier posts!

These reptilians attack with the verocity of a Scientologist audit!

- Christian
  16. Wow, at last, another naysayer, that makes two so far on the dozen forums I frequent. Would you be so kind as to tell us all that you have evaluated the Health-Wand personally, or are you just another shoot from the hip naysayer like the other one, or are you the same person?

With Mark Victor Hansen and Bob Proctor who have been quietly evaluating Amega Health-Wand and just joining Amega, it just goes to show everyone, this is for real, everyone I know who I have passed product on to who have tried it has seen results, some longer than others, but come on, placebo effect or gullible only goes so far when you are simply letting people demonstrate Health-Wand, so explain how people with no investment in device are seeing results?

It is so easy to say something doesn't work in the health industry, just look at how many people have tried hundreds of products with no visible results, so it is natural to be a skeptic until you see results personally. With the guaranteed refund, plus I offer everyone a back up refund offer if they want to try it for more than thirty days, what has anyone got to lose?

Amega is not some hit and run fly by night company, it has been operating since 2006 selling hundreds of thousands of products and all we see are a couple naysayers who never even bothered testing and evaluating the products personally. So tell us Christian, are you one who anyone should be listening to? Define your knowledge, after all, you want scientific journal and clinincal studies, which are both forthcoming, but how about your credentials?

You hit on some points of interest, how are we to know you aren't BillyMarkum or a few other names he or she goes by. You want to claim some here may be double posting support for their own posts, yet you are the only one with zero reputation on this thread with one naysayer post. Reptilian attack, indeed, so welcome to the forum newbie, hopefully this won't be your only post like the other naysayer. lol

Oh, by the way, rather than accuse someone of posting under alias as you did, why not ask the forum admin to check out the ISP rather than make your false accusations as if someone who has any knowledge on who is who on this forum.

17. BoomerGal New Member

I see this forum is pretty active and there are those here who truly are looking for possible negative reviews of the Zero Point Energy Wand. Before I joined this company, I looked for negative reviews as well and couldn't find any.

I received my wand about 2 weeks ago. I know it was a lot to spend on something that might possibly not work but I have neuropathy in my legs and thought if it worked, it would be worth it.

I have several blogs and a health website and decided not to post any info about the wand until I tried it for myself so I could be honest. I know how MLM's work and have been involved in many. People spend a lot on these products and the only way to make them affordable it to sell to your "downline."

I've studied energy medicine and alternative remedies so I'm very open to a tool like this but I have to tell you, it did nothing for me at all. I wanded the lemon-nothing. I wanded my legs and my entire body, in fact - no change in the pain in my legs. I've been working with the wand for the entire 2 weeks I've had it.

I also purchased the energy pendant and have been wearing it pretty much continuously.

I'm not sure if other people are truly having these terrific results or if they are just deluded or if it's like the emperor's new clothes-everybody is just afraid to say it doesn't work because they think everyone else is having these terrific results. Or they just want to be supportive of their "team."

I even called my sponsor to see if there was anything else I could try to make this work for me and followed the suggestions but me and my lemon are both bitter.

Spent a lot of money for nothing. I know people are trying to make some money with this business so I hate to be a nay-sayer but these products are very expensive and I think people should be aware they they may be wasting their money.

I have decided to tell the truth about my experience rather than talk up the wand in hopes of making money on something I don't believe in.
  18. FreeCashMan Active Member

Looks like this wand is the same or similar type of scalar energy product as I was seeking info on in this post on the pendant by Fusion Excel:

Fusion Excel Quantum Pendant - Scalar Energy

Anyone familiar with this pendant?
  19. energeticwealth New Member

Actually our wand is not the same as a scalar wand....
    Scalar is a frequency that some people do benefit from however not to the extent that they will benefit from zero point energy field and the Amega Wand...

Not familiar with that company, sorry, but just wanted to clarify that there is a difference between scalar energy and zero point...