AMEGA GLOBAL ZERO POINT ENERGY SCALAR HEALTH WAND

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by FREEBUSINESSES, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Regine: This sounds too good to be true. Has anyone had positive results from the wand?
    Yes, it does sound too good to be true, and I thought the same when I first heard about, but I never say never and research and evaluate anything new on the market, and I am very pleased with my personal results. It has been over a year, and having had a bum knee from a childhood motorcycle accident, my pattern of pain and limits to physical activity was like clockwork. I knew when a storm was approaching 36 hours before it started raining, so I thought this was a perfect way to demonstrate it to myself.

Long story short, the Health-Wand worked for me, and continues to work with the need to wand my knee only a few times in the entire year, and my activity has increased steadily over year, so does it work, on me it did, and many others I give it out to so others can provide feedback on. It doesn't work on everything, obvioulsy, different conditions require a different treatment period, do unless you are committed to evaluate it over the long term, you may be disappointed.

As example, I used it for several weeks to start, and then pushed my activity to evaluate just how much more I could do without the usual pain. My walking long distances was limited, and I could barely get through 18 holes of golf, now I have had no pain and I can play much more than I have in years, so does it work, again, it did for me. I have used it for family and given the fact it seems to aid in helping get over many injuries from burns, toothaches, insect bites, I use it on everything now.

Many have claimed it is placebo effect, which I thought might be the case when I started, but sorry, the placebo effect is only evident in the short term, and all my results have been over a year, so it is NOT placebo effect as all the skeptics have claimed since introduction. All one has to do is scan the internet and you will find very few claim it has not helped them, and given it has been used worldwide for several years, you would think there would be thousands of complaints if it didn't help people as promoted. I don't know why it works, but for me, it has.

Wealth Without Health is Worthless,

2. trevmarps

trevmarps New Member

FREEBUSINESSES
    Hi, I just happen to come across your "Wanted" post here. I have an extra wand I would be happy to sell to you if you are still looking for one. I have only experienced amazing success with my Amega Health-Wand, and happen to have an extra here! Feel free to contact me at [email protected].
    Take care!

3. Narvo

Narvo New Member

I just read on the "iyashi company" website that their wand can lose power just by being by the fridge or microwave. So far I've seen nothing better then the Amega wand. Martin N. Corona CA.

4. chanks

chanks New Member

I have read all of your suggestions, compliments and comparison of your reviews on different wands now I want to know with the fellow members of this forum:

1. Which wand is the best in the market?
    2. What are the machines that can be used to measure the energy or what these products claim?
    3. Have anyone heard the company name as BIOLIFE of india which claims to be the supplier of wand and different energy products?
    4. Iyashi wand, Amega Global or other from china, india or any other country?

Give your suggestions cos I am interest on these products.

Regards to all
    Chanks

5. Good question,

I have evaluated the Amega and Iyashi and a couple of the no name copycats over the past couple years since being introduced to this technology.

From my own personal experience with bum knee, I used the Amega, which is high priced compared to Iyashi. I have not had to use it beyond the first few weeks because I have not experienced any further pain, so I can see why none have been long term business opportunties, no consumable products to speak of. I have passed my units out to all who were in pain, and many saw results like myself, but like all such products, they will always be open to skeptics.

I saw positive results, and still can't believe it, but no pain for over a year with just initial use for about a month. I cannot say the others may not work, but what was hot yesterday does not mean it will be tomorrow. Even with positive results by many, in a recession, most will not take a chance on a several hundred dollar purchase, but I have loaned out mine many times with mostly positive results.

Success to all,

6. chanks

chanks New Member

Thanks for your reply.

I still want to know specifically on this queries:

1. What are the machines that can be used to measure the energy or zero point energy what these products claim?
    3. Have anyone heard the company name as BIOLIFE of india which claims to be the supplier of wand and different energy products?

Regards

7. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Dead thread for 2 years, so what happened, no negative results, no more positive results. Pet-Pain-Cure.com is far less expensive answer to treating pain, so I think cost of these wands was the killer for most. Very few people would spend several hundred dollars on anything they didn't understand even if it did work for many.

Success to all,