Amplitude Research(panelspeak)

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by oregoncountry, Mar 9, 2009.

1. oregoncountry

oregoncountry Member

Anyone have a link or know how to get a referral to this survey panel?

ty much, denise

2. samda

samda Member

oregoncountry: Anyone have a link
    What do you mean by this ?

oregoncountry: how to get a referral to this survey panel?
    Its always challenging to make people believe in what you do always. This forum can get you a lot of quality referrals. I say quality referrals because programs like ref exchange, traffic exchange will give you referrals buy they do nothing other than registration. Also try to host a blog in that topic, give you reviews and finally your ref link. Don't forget to shorten it by pinchurl or tinyurl, as people should not be aware of your affiliate links.

Sam

3. oregoncountry

oregoncountry Member

Hi Samuel, I thought I had answered this lastnight. My apologies[​IMG] Yes, I am working on a blog now. I spent most of yesterday revamping my pc and informing all my companies of my new email address. Wow, not one single spam so far!!!!!! Yahoooooooo!!!

I look forward to recommending companies to others and helping them in any way I can. I know some folks just don't "match up" well with taking surveys but it is something that I can actually do so I plan to stick with it. I am also interested in having the blog to possibly end up doing some affiliate marketing. Im really choosy about putting an ad on my site unless I know about the product and truly believe in it so I doubt I make much money at it, LOL!! Anyway, I sure appreciate your help,

denise in Sams Valley OR

4. pinkyparrot

pinkyparrot New Member

sounds like you are on the right track. Once you establish yourself with the survey companies they will be more likely to give you the refferal links or banners. I have yet to try a blog but I am interested in starting one. I have heard that the do well for affilliates. Send me the link to yours. I would like to read it.