An email we received today

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by smallmiracle, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Iggy, no clue where my post went if you didn't delete it....must've been Vishal.....shoot....and here I thought it was SO clever.....grin.....

Nekkoddd, I think (for the thousandth time) that we need to wait and see what the other side of this story is.....it truly IS OK if some of us want to do it that way....it's fine if you DON'T want to do it that way.....but belittling anyone who thinks differently is probably one of the main reasons this world is in the mess it's in.....don't you think?

If we can't learn to communicate on a public forum, for godsake, then what hope is there for this world?

You've been met with strong reaction.....if that was your intent, then you've achieved it.....if it wasn't, then maybe you could try another approach...

Goodnight, everyone.....

2. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

iggyigette: I'm sure you'll be back here tommorrow again Nick.

Logical was not referring to you by the way...or maybe she was...

Umm. Iggy. The quote Nick was referring to wasn't mine....and I'm not a she either.

Other than that.... [​IMG]

3. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

logicalusa: Umm. Iggy. The quote Nick was referring to wasn't mine....and I'm not a she either.

Other than that, you got the rest right.

I'm Batting as good as ASD is right now....

4. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I better call it a night before I call Nick a She

5. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Ok you guys - while you are offering your "pragmatic" opinions - can I please remind anyone who wants ASD to continue - which the vast majority of people posting on WOH appear to do that:-

All our posts on public forums can be read by the computer literate Dept of Justice office as much as by members and anyone else with an interest in ASD.

They have interviewed a couple of people through their "plants" in ASD - (dont you love the way your government works?LOL) But they never interviewed ME. They never asked ME if I wanted my advertising taken away. I have been with ASD a lot longer than the people they interviewed.

Along with many many many members/Customers I did not put tens of thousands of dollars into it. I put some of my advertising budget into it. I know advertising takes time - but the results from this one is far better than many I have paid a lot more for. And it works out very cheap!!

Noone offered me back the hundreds of dollars I paid for my Google Adsense campaign - which was a dismal failure - and done for me by a professionals.

Between the advertising and the rebates - ASD was beginning to change my life.

I WANT THE ASD SITE BACK!!!!!

6. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

nekkoddd: Sorry, it is just frustrating when people have been clearly misled, and they don't see it.

I don't understand why people are not more angry with Andy. They think this is just a slight bump in the road, and they defend him, and his organization.

Why continue to defend him. I feel bad, I have a lot of friends who lost alot of money believing in Mr. Nice.

This is simply, my friend! It's all a matter of perspective! If you have a pure 360 degree perspective, and you see what you see, then you also have an understanding that others do not have the same 360 perspective that you do. AND if you have a pure 360 perspective, then you also respect and understand that is where they are in their journey through life! The need to express your frustration in the fashion that you do would suggest to me that you do not have a 360 perspective and that perhaps you could benefit and gain more peace for yourself in searching for a wider perspective.

By the way, I believe very few have a true 360 perspective, and I am not one of them. I continually strive towards that goal.

There is always more to the equation that your perspective!

I hope that helps!

7. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

nkelly: Vaussie:
    I just don't get it... once you've STATED YOUR OPINION that ASD is a scam and no one will ever see their money again, why can you just shut the heck up and go away!? Why must you convert every thread into an ASD bashing?
    I hope you don't mean me! Most of my meddling today was out of boredom and mostly humorous (well I thought so) posts to make me or anyone else feel better. I am not bashing ASD. I am upset to learn that Andy has a record of fraud and am quick to point out that anyway you describe ASD it is a PONZI, but I hope it comes back so I can get my money back at least!
    I would hope that some of my comments today were constructive and perhaps even moralizing (if there's such a word).
    If you didn't like being called naiive or stupid for being in ASD in the first place then join the gang. I included myself in that one! Anyway, I will be busy tomorrow God willing and probably will never post here again..so bye bye guys! Good luck!!

Nick, I kinda feel like I know you by now and I don't take offense at all! I don't offend easily!

I've noticed from the day I dropped my first money into ad packages you tend to bounce back and forth! You have had the same belief/doubt factor that I have!

At present, I just don't believe that a SCAM would sit on checks for as long as they did! The fact that my check from the Miami Rally never was deposited by ASD is further proof to me that this company has done everything to attempt to be compliant! I do not believe ASD or Andy have set out to scam anyone!!! They could have run photocopies of the checks, deposited them and taken 2 weeks to log them into the system! They could have done any number of things.

FACT: Both me and my downline's ad packages from the Cashier's Checks submitted at the Miami Rally on 12 July were credited to our ASD accounts by Tuesday, 15 July 2008.

FACT: As of today, August 7th, neither of these Cashier's Checks had been processed, according to my bank who called what I assume was the central processing agency of cashier's checks.

CONCLUSION: That implies that as of 1 AUGUST 2008, 2 1/2 weeks after the ad packages were credited, these funds were not deposited into an ASD account!

This is hardly indicative of a company trying to scam anyone! I actually view it as the exact opposit! I wonder if anyone's cashiers checks from Miami was deposited into ASD's account?

It would seem completely in character to me that Andy would ensure that all the checks were processed through the system prior to banking them! That's the sort of integrity I believe this man has!

I see a great deal of supposition in the complaints! Does anyone understand the term "ALLEGATION"? Nothing has been proven!

I was personally at the Miami convention and I never heard anyone "ENCOURAGE ANYONE TO PAY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR INTERNET ADVERTISING THAT WOULD BRING THEM HUGE PAYBACKS." I never heard anyone make any sort of statement that "PROMISED THEY WOULD MAKE AS MUCH AS 150 PERCENT OF THEIR INVESTMENTS."

If this is the basis of their complaint they are completely out of line and I will PERSONALLY STAND UP AND SWEAR TO THE FALSEHOOD OF THOSE STATEMENTS!

Again, I will wait for the legal team to do their thing! But I have no problem with clearly stating that no one cohersed me into any purchase I made! In fact, I repeatedly heard, "spend what you are comfortable with!"

There was no hard selling, no cohersion, no pressure! I've had more pressure from the local newspaper trying to sell me a subscription than I've had from anyone in ASD!!!

Uh oh... I'm getting fired up now! LOL
    (Humbly stepping down from the soapbox - wondering if someone is secretly getting a broader perspective within the government and/or our legal team about how some of us feel about ASD!)

Where did I start with this? Oh yea - NO WORRIES MATE! to Nick!
    Sorry I got a little off the topic... but I guess I needed to get that out!

8. ASDsupporter

ASDsupporter New Member

There was a very encouraging letter I got today. It does not look as gloomy as I once thought. [​IMG]

9. kec

kec New Member

Vaussie: If you have a pure 360 degree perspective, and you see what you see, then you also have an understanding that others do not have the same 360 perspective that you do. AND if you have a pure 360 perspective, then you also respect and understand that is where they are in their journey through life! The need to express your frustration in the fashion that you do would suggest to me that you do not have a 360 perspective and that perhaps you could benefit and gain more peace for yourself in searching for a wider perspective.

Wow you sure are the type who likes people to think you are smiling at them while you hide the knife behind your back....

Your 360 degree perspective is also consistent with someone in utter denial that they have been conned.

It isnt easy to admit it, and despite the fact that you speak /write before you think, I want you to know that 'the fall' when the truth hits you....is hard and lots of others fell for the same thing.

10. Caterina

Caterina New Member

ASDsupporter: There was a very encouraging letter I got today. It does not look as gloomy as I once thought.

Yes?? Go on.......

11. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Caterina: ASDsupporter:
    There was a very encouraging letter I got today. It does not look as gloomy as I once thought.

Yes?? Go on.......

Under GAG order not to share the letter...

12. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

kec: Wow you sure are the type who likes people to think you are smiling at them while you hide the knife behind your back....

Your 360 degree perspective is also consistent with someone in utter denial that they have been conned.

It isnt easy to admit it, and despite the fact that you speak /write before you think, I want you to know that 'the fall' when the truth hits you....is hard and lots of others fell for the same thing.

Many thoughts preceed my perspective... however, thanks for your perspective!

13. Caterina

Caterina New Member

Thanks, Iggy.....

Brenda, I love reading your posts.....

Kec, I hope you got some good sweep......