An EXCELLENT Way For Moms to Find Legit Work at Home Jobs!

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by LisaEarns, Jul 29, 2011.

1. LisaEarns

LisaEarns New Member

Hey Moms!

I just wanted to let you know about the CashedUpMom.com newsletter.

If you haven't heard of it - it's a free newsletter that's giving Mum access to all of the very best work from home opportunities out there - and keeping them away from the scams and rubbish.

If you're looking to work from home I highly reccommend that you check it out [​IMG]

2. akashbora

akashbora New Member

you never know what is real and what is fake unless and until you try yourself !
    so my suggestion would be not to trust such newsletters also ..

they might be promoting their own products through such newsletters .

[Link removed - Admin]

3. LisaEarns

LisaEarns New Member

akashbora: you never know what is real and what is fake unless and until you try yourself !

they might be promoting their own products through such newsletters .
    I understand your skepticism but these guys really are legit. They've helped me to find a tonne of extremely lucrative work from home opportunities that I wouldn't have otherwise.

4. Sweetestmiracle

Sweetestmiracle New Member

Thank you for sharing Lisa! Everyone is different in what may work for one person may not work so well for others. That is how we learn, through trial and errors [​IMG]

5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

akashbora: you never know what is real and what is fake unless and until you try yourself !

I totally agree that if you don't try it yourself, you will never be sure 100% if it is legitimate or not.

Every day 100's of new websites pop up and claim that they will teach you how to make money online but the fact is that it is all a cycle and the people who make the most money are the ones that own the programs that are recommended on the site.

Yes affiliates make money too but the best way to make money online is through affiliate programs.

6. OnlineWorker

OnlineWorker New Member

Hello all,

I'm still new to this site and I'm trying to make my way around. I work from home. I have my own team of writers, mostly from the US and UK and we provide writing services to our clients. So far, going great. So, tip : If you believe you can come up with interesting articles/written material, I think you should try to sell your services on line! It's very rewarding!

7. Incomegenerator

Incomegenerator New Member

I thought the newsletter would have good info, unfortunately it no longer works.[​IMG]