An increase in paid surveys during the holidays.

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by TB550, Nov 28, 2007.

1. TB550

TB550 New Member

Has anyone out there that does paid surveys noticed that during the holiday shopping season there seems to be an increase in the number of available surveys that you are eligible for. And the odd thing is that it seems to cover all topics, not just things that would normally be associated with Christmas presents etc.

2. shuey03

shuey03 New Member

it is because more companies are looking to collect data from survey takers so they can prepare a plan of attack for the beginning of they year. Most everything starts over on Jan. 1, including marketing and advertising budgets. If these company have a better idea of how consumers behave, their marketing and advertising will be much more effective. So...take advantage of it now and earn some extra cash for the holidays!!!!!

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

As shuey says, companies are finalising their marketing budget and looking for inputs from customers

4. TB550

TB550 New Member

I agree that this is a good time to try to get in on as many surveys as possible.

5. mlynn

mlynn Member

Yes, holiday usually is busy season for surveys too![​IMG] I am getting more surveys and don't have time to do all of them!

6. TB550

TB550 New Member

I also get more offers than I sometimes have time for.

7. cf1275

cf1275 New Member

Newbie, here.

How do you "watch for" surveys and get in on them quickly? Also, can you shave time spent by storing info that's repeated on each form in a Word document or something?

Thanks,
    Christy

8. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Yes, I agree. And the reward $ amount per survey is also getting better (increasing) every day. [​IMG]

The key thing is to check your inbox every hour or so because they fill up fast, and I mean FAST!

9. shuey03

shuey03 New Member

Quoting: cf1275
    How do you "watch for" surveys and get in on them quickly?

I like using gmail for my dedicated email address. Google allows you to create a personal home page which then will allow you to have a quick glance of your gmail inbox without even opening it. I head to my home page and check every 30 -45 minutes for new surveys. That way, I don't miss any crucial opportunities.

10. roseliabubakar

roseliabubakar New Member

Quoting: cf1275Newbie, here.

How do you "watch for" surveys and get in on them quickly? Also, can you shave time spent by storing info that's repeated on each form in a Word document or something?

Thanks,
    Christy

There is no quick way to it, you need to check your emails couple of times daily and be sure to check your Spam folder as some survey invitation email end up in there.

To store your info, you could use a program called Roboform which remembers your datas - name, username, address, password, etc. It can be downloaded for free, however the free version can save limited datas. Consider ugrading if you need to store more data.

To download Roboform, you could do a google search or you can download it from my website at the info & tips page.

11. TB550

TB550 New Member

Frequently checking emails for paid surveys just becomes second nature after a while.

12. Quoting: TB550Has anyone out there that does paid surveys noticed that during the holiday shopping season there seems to be an increase in the number of available surveys that you are eligible for.

Looking back now at the holiday season there was somewhat of an increase in paid survey invitations, but not a drastic increase.

13. marcus

marcus New Member

I check my e-mail every 1 hour, when new surveys come, I fill it as quick as you can. [​IMG]

14. Quoting: marcusI check my e-mail every 1 hour, when new surveys come, I fill it as quick as you can.

By doing this you will definitally increase your chances of being able to take the survey before the quota fills up, and the research company closes the survey.