An insanely easy way to write articles

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by kevin664, Dec 9, 2008.

1. kevin664

kevin664 New Member

I was reading the other day about an insanely easy
    way to write articles. Now I will preface this post
    by saying, this was not my idea but it is worth
    noting.... especially for those who employ
    article marketing in their marketing arsenal.

There can be a lot of work involved in article
    marketing if you don't know what you're doing.
    However, I have not tried this yet but I will
    because it can have tremendously positive result
    in the articles you author.

Use YouTube to write articles. Watch videos on the
    topics you want to cover then put the video into
    your own words. It could take a fraction of
    the normal time to write a 500 word article.

Do this on a consistent basis and you will have
    more traffic for your business opportunity than you
    can handle.

- Kevin

2. sjames23

sjames23 New Member

I try to be as easy as possible when writing articles so what I'll do is hire a writer and then use a article submitter to get it out to tons of places.

Why do it manual when you can have a software do it? Your time is to valuable I think. Do a Google Search on these types of things to help you out with articles.

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

This only works well for certain topics.

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I write the best articles when I do them on a whim - when they flow and I don't have to do research or anything... and while we are on that subject - has anyone else had an issue with Ezine being slow to get to your articles and get them published??

5. jaynen

jaynen New Member

I kind of like the YouTube idea... I think incorporating YouTube with a rss feed reader would be really efficient

6. Tammy Tung

Tammy Tung Guest

I agree with the You Tube Idea as well...Can't wait to try it myself..Thanks a lot

7. thebart

thebart New Member

I can see that idea as having some merit. I do think that if you are really passionate about your topic that you are going to be able kick out articles. I have not done much research on article generators, but I think that new businesses can be successful without such expenses.

8. profitweaver

profitweaver New Member

I think that any technique that stimulates the artistic juices has merit, as this one does for you.

9. A8ch

A8ch Gold Member

profitweaver: I think that any technique that stimulates the artistic juices has merit, as this one does for you.
    I couldn't have put it better myself!

Hermas

10. gridellas

gridellas New Member

I have heard that the social marketing is the new hot trend. I haven't tried it out myself, yet. It is on my to do list. I think I am still trying to work up the nerve to dive into it.

11. Marmitetoo

Marmitetoo New Member

Hey Thanks for the You Tube suggestion. I'm new to the article writing and it seems like a great idea.

I do agree with mountainmom5 though, that Ezine can be a bit Snail like in getting articles approved. Hopefully moving up through the Author Ranks will get my articles published quicker.

The comment on using an article submitter I find a little confusing though, as I thought each article should be unique? Are we talking about sending the exact same article to a multitude of sites?

Excuse my Newbieness!

12. GavinStephenson

GavinStephenson New Member

Thats Great because I do the opposite. I my buddy create an article and I create a video on that article and blog it. It works very well for me[​IMG].

13. Desigirl

Desigirl New Member

Thanx for the idea will try it [​IMG]

14. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Walking around outside can do wonders for inspiration. Poke around in shops. Drive around for a while in the car or on your bicycle.

There's inspiration all around us. We have but to look.

~Newbie Shield~

15. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Sometimes I have the best ideas and inspirations when I get away from it all for awhile....[​IMG]

16. anitahd

anitahd New Member

I am confused about all this article writing and would love some help. I have the same question as Marmitetoo, shouldn't each article be unique? Does ezine let you link to a product or just to another website? I am trying to learn this stuff but it hasn't come together yet. I have 3 squidoo lenses and 2 blogs, oh and am working on a wordpress blog but only my Buy America Back blog gets any traffic and it is small. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,
    Anita

17. opendomain

opendomain New Member

YES! Ezine is taking dang near 8-10 days to approve article right now and it's very...frustrating...especially if one of them get's rejected, you can tack on another 2-3 days.

I like the idea here, a bit plagerizy for me, but all is fair in love and article marketing i suppose [​IMG]

18. AJFarro

AJFarro New Member

I like that youTube suggestion for getting ideas, but it's so easy to waste hours in there. Guilty! I usually have something to write about for any one of my niches, but there are times when I get writer's block. I have some of my articles outsourced, but others I do myself.

I get a lot of ideas from reading the newspaper while I eat. I keep a pair of scissors on the dining room table. I also scan headlines looking for buzzwords and new phrases that I can mold into subject lines for my articles or blog posts. I'm ALWAYS taking notes when something pops into my head.

One suggestion I got a few weeks ago was to sign up for Small Business Opportunities Magazine. Not for the biz opps, but just to scan the titles, articles, and ads to get ideas for writing sales copy and to snag some new catchy phrase. It's like the National Enquirer for marketers. [​IMG]

19. Singapoor

Singapoor New Member

A8ch: profitweaver:
    I think that any technique that stimulates the artistic juices has merit, as this one does for you.

I couldn't have put it better myself!

Hermas
    I have two words for content writers out there: swipe file.

Basically, it's a collection of titles that work - advertisers have been using swipe files for ages.

To add onto this tool is a second consideration: If you come up with the title first, it is easier for the article's content to fall into place (well, if you know the subject well enough).

Great title, great article. It's not so black and white, but you all can see what I'm getting at. Essentially, by stimulating your mind in a specific way, it has the potential to help structure things in your mind to flow out a bit easier is all.

20. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

mountainmom5: I write the best articles when I do them on a whim
    I am the exact same way.

There is no way to force myself.
    When the inspiration is there..I just sit down and "poof" an article takes form.

If it is hot, or I am irritated because my son is not cooperating with his home school for the day...the words do not flow.

I use Rapid Writer more than anything else. Nothing spun, just like to check the research and density, and save everything.

I suppose this is a good reason to try to work within markets that are interesting.
    Victoria