Andy Bowdoin August 8 Conference Call

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by iggyigette, Aug 8, 2008.

1. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Per the Conference Call:

Andy's team of attorneys are building the case for ASD and will present ASD's Side of the Story by sometime next week, to counter the Government's Allegations against ASD.

Andy asked for help from ASD members. He asked that members who have had a good experience with ASD contact the following folks via email or phone calls to express their support for ASD:

US Attorney General
    Name: William.cowden
    [email protected]

Florida Attorney General
    Name: Bill McCollum
    [email protected]

Tallahassee Democrat
    [email protected]

Also send a copy of your testimonials to the ASD Attorneys at:
    [email protected]

Florida Congressman Allen Boyd
    Tallahassee Office
    1650 Summit Lake Drive
    Suite 103
    Tallahassee, FL 32317
    (850) 561-3979 Phone
    (850) 681-2902 Fax

2. tmorrison

tmorrison Member

Thanks iggyigette...

Done...passed it on to my team.

ASD members please take a moment and reflect on what we have found in ASD. ASD is an advertising company. They make that perfectly clear in the Terms and Conditions. It's not "just" an advertising company, it is an affordable advertising medium. Many people have products and services that can not be marketed thru other means because of the costs involved. Then, we MAY earn a rebate by viewing ads that other businesses have posted. In addition, if we CHOOSE to share this advertising opportunity with others, we can earn a referral commission. This is not an uncommon practice in the business community to offer commissions on sales. Now, the rebate and the referral is based on sales. The better sales are, the greater my rebate dollar is. If the company does not earn enough money to pay me a rebate and I CHOOSE not to share this opportunity with anyone, I still get what I originally purchased - My Ad Gets Viewed. I believe that this will be a revolutionary advertising means and I believe it is worth supporting..

ASD is a Clear-Cut Business...

3. tmorrison

tmorrison Member

Great contact. He should be willing to help us.
    Call his office and ask for his help.

Florida Congressman Allen Boyd
    Tallahassee Office
    1650 Summit Lake Drive
    Suite 103
    Tallahassee, FL 32317
    (850) 561-3979 Phone
    (850) 681-2902 Fax

Also the name of the reporter for WCTV TV in Tallahassee Florida is listed below

Name: Roman Lillie
    Title: Reporter
    Email Address: [email protected]

Contact her. Tell her how much you love what ASD has done for your business and how much we need this company.

Ask her to help us make the Attorney General do the right thing by this company and the thousands of satisfied ASD advertisers.

4. Investigator

Investigator New Member

Washington, DC Office
    1227 Longworth HOB
    Washington, DC 20515
    (202) 225-5235
    (202) 225-5615 Fax

Tallahassee Office
    1650 Summit Lake Drive
    Suite 103
    Tallahassee, FL 32317
    (850) 561-3979
    (850) 681-2902 Fax

Panama City Office
    30 W. Government St.
    Suite 203
    Panama City, FL 32401
    (850) 785-0812
    (850) 763-3764 Fax

Casework

My district staff can help if you are having a problem with a federal agency. After you provide my staff written authorization to inquire on your behalf, they will bring your inquiry to the attention of the appropriate federal official so it receives full consideration. My office helps with problems involving the Immigration and Naturalization Service, the Internal Revenue Service, the Department of Veterans' Affairs, the Social Security Administration, and other federal agencies.

If you would like my staff to intervene with a federal agency on your behalf please fill out the Privacy Act of 1974 and provide my office with a brief synopsis of the problems that you have encountered. You may return that form to my Tallahassee office by fax at (850) 681-2902, or you may mail it to:

The Honorable Allen Boyd
    1650 Summit Lake Drive, Suite 103
    Tallahassee, FL 32317

Casework

My district staff can help if you are having a problem with a federal agency. After you provide my staff written authorization to inquire on your behalf, they will bring your inquiry to the attention of the appropriate federal official so it receives full consideration. My office helps with problems involving the Immigration and Naturalization Service, the Internal Revenue Service, the Department of Veterans' Affairs, the Social Security Administration, and other federal agencies.

If you would like my staff to intervene with a federal agency on your behalf please fill out the Privacy Act of 1974 and provide my office with a brief synopsis of the problems that you have encountered. You may return that form to my Tallahassee office by fax at (850) 681-2902, or you may mail it to:

http://www.house.gov/boyd/privacy_release.pdf

There is one thing that you should know. If you are not a Florida Resident and you are not living in his district then there is nothing that he can do for you but he will send you to the right person. Allen Boyd is a respected member of Congress and I consider him to be one of the most honest people in this area. He has helped me on several occasions and I support him 100%.