Another Gas Saving Product - Ethos ?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by M1733, May 31, 2008.

1. M1733

M1733 New Member

Ran across another gas saving product. Called Ethos (gas additive).

Anybody tried it? 53.95 (for two 16 ounce bottles) + 3.50 S&H = 57.45. They say to add two ounces per tank which would equal 3.59 / tank - roughly a little less than the cost of a gallon of gas (I'm paying 3.95 / gallon in Washington state.)

Time would tell how much the presumed extra mileage gained would off-set the cost of the Ethos.

Here's the website - I received an e-mail Titled: "Save 70 cents per gallon."

http://www.mygassaver.net/index.html

M

I'd still think an alternative fuel source is the way to go

2. grambo21

grambo21 New Member

I'd love to find something that will save money, I've heard about Hydrogen fuel, but dont know if its legit. I'll wait for more info before I put any more money into my gas tank than I'm putting now! I'll let you know if I find out anything.

3. 040107

040107 Member

grambo21: I'd love to find something that will save money, I've heard about Hydrogen fuel, but dont know if its legit. I'll wait for more info before I put any more money into my gas tank than I'm putting now! I'll let you know if I find out anything.

Off course it's legit. Several hydrogen cars have already been
    produced by companies like BMW, Honda, etc. In fact, Honda is
    releasing one this year. The problem is that whatever is happening
    to gas will probably happen to hydrogen when you start seeing
    hydrogen filling station.

There is a controversy talk about running a car on water. There is
    a thread on this forum talking about that. The car isn't actually
    using water as fuel but rather, through electrolysis, it separates the
    hydrogen from H20 and use the hydrogen as fuel.