Another interested newbie in PL

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by LiteIce, Aug 13, 2008.

1. LiteIce

LiteIce New Member

Hello all, I have been reading this forum for the last two days and I am really impressed about how wonderful is this community towards the same goal.

I have been making my research about PL and I am still thinking about it, aside of that I am saving money in case that I decide to buy the program.

I want to congratulate all the amazing people who take the time to share their knowledge and their own experience.

Thank you from a newbie in this kind of business.

I wish you a wonderful and blessed day.

2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

yes, the forum is a great place to visit. Lots of tips and tricks here that you can learn [​IMG]
    Welcome to the forum, dont hesitate to ask questions!

3. sahota7

sahota7 New Member

Hey Liteice!

I thought I would give u an opinion on PL to help u decide whether or not u go for it.

In all honesty, it is a fantastic resource haven, it has everything u need to learn pretty much everything u need to learn! Also, along with this forum you will get so much help. Iv only been on this forum 2 days and have had so many helpful people come my way!

With PL there is a massive amount of information and it can be very daunting and overwhelming when first jumping in because u dont really have an idea of where u should be going.. this is the problem i found myself in, but with the help of some great people on this forum (including makemoneyonline above! [​IMG]) Iv found a way to organising my work n have a goal now.

But anyway I hope u have a great time here and wish u every success! If u have any questions about PL u can message me [​IMG]

ajay