ANOTHER LOST NEWBIE SEEKING HELP

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by workerbee2, Sep 11, 2007.

1. workerbee2

workerbee2 New Member

YES AM ANOTHER LOST NEWBIE PLEADING FOR HELP. MY STORY IS SIMILAR TO MANY OF THE POST IN THAT I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY AT PRESENT TO DO ADWORDS AND NOT ONLY AM I NEW TO PROFIT LANCE but my computer knowledge is limited. I have managed to create a blog and a article in e-zine (still waiting to here from that) but my question is do i just continune reading now to grow in knowledge and just be content with the blogs for now. Or what. Also i started reading for the next project (write press release) but am confused about the referance to (my website) i dont have one so what in this refering to? my blog site ? what is my signature ? Help Please fading fast in a sea of confusion.

2. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Hello,

Thats good that you've created a blog and an article. You should keep studying the course before you do anything else.
    The reference it is referring to would be your blog. Your signature is just a backlink to your blog. At the bottom of your articles and press releases you will put a backlink to your blog so when people read it, they will click on your link giving you more traffic. I don't know if I explained that properly but hope it helps!

3. goldchamber

goldchamber New Member

I was exactly like you at one point until I signed up for wealthy affiliate and learned some tricks of the trade we all call affiliate marketing. Your blog can be your best friend especially if you are honest and not trying to scam people out of their money. many will respect you for it and you will feel better about yourself. I know profit lance is a great program, although I have not used it myself I know what it is about. My advice would be to stick with bum marketing (article marketing) or refferals until you build some decent income to invest. As a newbie I would never recommend using adwords or any other paid form of traffic until you know for sure what you are going.
    peace and prosperity my friend

4. workerbee2

workerbee2 New Member

MANY, MANY THANKS FOR YOUR SPEEDY RESPONSE. I will keep plugging away at it and keep reading all the encouraging post i get in here.

5. opendomain

opendomain New Member

definately do not pay for adword, especially in teh "work from home" market as alot of people who you are competing against will tend to click on your link to kill your account, costing you some pretty pocket change. Stick to the freebie stuff at first till you can get search engine spiders enough backlinks to give you a decent listing. There is always trafficg or POAD(Great site IMHO)

6. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

i agree with open domain adwords is a risky business unless you really know what you are doing, you could potentially lose a lot of money using adwords with out experience and this money could be used else where. Congratulations on your blog and article and i hope things look bright in the future

7. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

If you do decide to adventure into adwords then i suggest you pic up some extra free ebooks so you can really get to grips with the ins and outs of adwords, but like i said before focus on what others have said above and progress onto adwords

8. opendomain

opendomain New Member

In college I tried to use adword and clickbank and after a month @ $63.00 in adword cost I made a sale of $15.00

Needless to say I quickly cut my losses and went back to the drawing board.

9. gazdank

gazdank New Member

Hi
    I am fairly new with profit lance as well. I am sticking with blogger for now. I have about 15 articles written or so. I also went on e-zine as well. The key to all of this is patience which is something I am learning as well. If you want you can check out my page to get a reference. That is what I do to get some help. Like I said I am new as well and making some money but not a ton yet. We can help each other out if you want. Good Luck!

10. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Yeah adwords can be very tricky sometimes. Patience is good to have like gazdank said.

11. pcwork

pcwork New Member

If you are new, it is better to try the free advertising options first

12. workerbee2

workerbee2 New Member

A Hugh T H A N K S again to all you guys for all your encouraging comments. I am determined to hang in here. And gazdank I think I will take you up on your offer. I believe the iron sharpens iron. Am going to take a look at your blog now. I have next week off from my full-time job and really want to spend my time wisely and make a dent in the course and try to figure out what topics I would like to write about or create new blogs for. I'll keep feeding off all you guys and hopefully real soon I'll be able to make a vaulable contribution to the forum as well. There nothing like a since of community and giving back. I'll be in touch and I hope all of you will to.

13. Hemjoe

Hemjoe Member

With time on your hands and the right mind frame you should be able to make a positive dent in the course and i wish you luck

14. workerbee2

workerbee2 New Member

gazdank where are you? I would like to take you up on your offer but cannot seem to locate you. whats your contact info?

15. 040107

040107 Member

Hang in there!

You're off to a good start by taking some form of concrete action such
    as creating a blog and submitting articles. Continue working on your
    blog and keep submitting them articles but at the same time monitor
    your results. See if your articles are generating the kind of results you
    would like. If it's not, maybe it's time to change strategies.

Good luck![​IMG]

16. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Quoting: workerbee2gazdank where are you? I would like to take you up on your offer but cannot seem to locate you. whats your contact info?

You can check the sites in gazdank's signature?