Another Newcomer

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by mumpreneur, Jul 8, 2008.

1. mumpreneur

mumpreneur New Member

Just a quick note to say hello and how excited I am I found this forum. I've been here five minutes and felt compelled to add my 2 cents to a couple of threads already and I see many broad subjects I'll be very interested in participating.

I'm from Australia and a mum of a two year old boy.

Would love to hear from other mum's who work online both in and outside Australia

look forward to talking and learning with you,
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Welcome Robyn!
    Have fun browsing around - I am a mum of 5 in Montana and do work at home...

(course - what Mom DOESN'T work at home - lol)[​IMG]
  3. fatman

fatman New Member

Hello Robyn! Welcome to the forum. What kind of online work are you interested in?
  4. richoman

richoman New Member

Hi mumpreneur. Im not a mum but a proud dad living in australia and would be interested in chewing the fat with you about PL. Ive had the system for just on a month now and still havent finished all the projects as yet, but I reckon I'm learning a fair bit already. Patience is the name of the game I guess. Its hard to commit a heap of time at the moment , what with work and a young family. Anyway hope to chat.
  5. seeyalater72

seeyalater72 New Member

Hello Robyn,

Welcome to the forum.
  6. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Welcome to the forum. Don' t be afraid to ask questions there are many people who belong to this forum that probably know the answer or at least will try to help.