Another Plug for Squidoo :)

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by mountainmom5, Nov 2, 2009.

1. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Just had to come here and put in a plug for Squidoo... I have a keyword phrase that draws traffic to my SBI site so I built a Squidoo lens with that phrase...

Lo and behold - the Squidoo lens is at No.1 on google and my website is actually not until page 3 for the same phrase... go check it out.... the phrase is "generators for home use"... [​IMG]

Woohoo - Squidoo![​IMG]

2. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

3. diane622

diane622 New Member

Wow, mountainmom, that's very inspiring! I have put two Squidoo lenses up, but now I've already gotten sidetracked to something new again [​IMG] I always do that! (And I'm not the only one, as I've read from many others!) My newest is writing articles for Associated Content. They pay a few bucks upfront and then royalties as well. We'll see!

But now I'm ready to look at Squidoo again! Thanks for the inspiration and way to go on the Google rank!
    Diane

4. krazyladyplz

krazyladyplz New Member

Congrats. That's really good news. I know how difficult it can be sometimes to get on that first page under the natural results.

5. This is a great landing page!
    You made a good research for this keyword!

Congrats....

6. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

Great work Mountain Mom!
    I have been building a lot of Lenses lately to test my new niche.
    Squidoo is a blast!
    Victoria

7. robinincarolina

robinincarolina Silver Member

Wonderful!!! I have had Squidoo pages rank very well also. Got my lenses locked but my own fault. Noticed a big decline in my income when that happened so now I have started over and again my income in going back up. I love Squidoo.

8. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Mountain mom,

Congratulations on your first page squidoo
    on google. That is great. I enjoy seeing
    the success of others.

Becky

9. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

Thanks everyone - yes I love Squidoo...I am not on the first page with nearly all of my lenses but that's what we keep striving for, eh?![​IMG]

10. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Awesome - glad Squidoo is working for you! [​IMG]