Any body is making money in SFI

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by inter, Sep 23, 2006.

1. markmcculloch

markmcculloch New Member

Over the years I have been with SFI I have always found it an easy program to recruit movitvate and retain people in along with selling products.

2. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

Quoting: markmccullochOver the years I have been with SFI I have always found it an easy program to recruit movitvate and retain people in along with selling products

Hi Mark,
    I am a SFI member too. Perhaps you could 'motivate' your people to visit this forum and comment on their success. There sure doesn't seem to be many who do!
    I can't get motivated to spend time and money advertising SFI based on the postings in this thread...

3. kpamh

kpamh New Member

I have to agree on it being too complicated. Am i right in saying that you have to purchase things to start off. I keep getting emails like that.

Kayleen

4. dh7448

dh7448 New Member

You can stay a free member, but you won't really make much money. The way to make money is to become an EA and stay one. I started 3 months ago. I now have 18 affiliates under me and 4 have upgraded to EA status. I'm making about 80 bucks a month and spending 30. So the net is 50. I spend a few hours a week advertising.

My sponsor has been working this for about 2 years and has quit her job. I think if you just work the system and keep working it, you can be successful

5. marperrr

marperrr New Member

We just started SFI in June to supliment our other businesses and like the results so far. We have around 70 folks in our downline including 4 EAs, all of whom were found by simply posting bulletins on myspace. Our first check was $65 and we didnt sell one thing or spend a penny on advertising. Nothing happens til someone sells something and I see great potential when we start teaching folks to retail. You can be a recruiting machine but if you dont sell the product, and teach folks how to do it, you wont make any money.
    The only drawback I can see is the support system. My sponser is one of the top folks and Ive never heard a word from him. But the onsite training is all there and I am working out a mentoring program to teach our team, one on one, how to recruit, retail, etc. and will have weekly conference calls to share our ideas, train, and keep everyone excited. I do not believe in "auto business" and if you just leave folks on an island, especially when they havent invested any of their hard earned money, they will quit (and save face by saying they got scammed...lol)
    The future also looks bright as they are working on a mall site where you can send folks to get all of their products and services instead of having to send them to 52 different sites. That should help a bunch.
    As mentioned before, you cant expect instant results and need to commit yourself to the long term and work hard. Like I always tell my Herbalife team, "You dont try this business, this business tries you!" and I see no reason why that statement wouldnt apply to SFI as well. So many folks are looking for a business where they can make $5000 a day without any effort, investment, or trials. That is why only 2% of them ever make it in any business. Success has a mighty pricetag and very few are willing to pay it!
    SFI is a great company and I am looking forward to a great future with them [​IMG]

Good providence,

6. colibri

colibri New Member

I just started recently with SFI but I have a somewhat of a
    track record in network marketing and quite a few contacts.

I am already starting to get some pretty fast growth in my
    SFI group and look forward to making some great money
    for my team over the next 2 years.

I think the key is to have a great TEAM and grow with it.

It's not how much you make the first few weeks or couple
    of months that counts but how much of a business you put
    there ... how many affiliates you invite in and TRAIN and get
    them to DUPLICATE what you are doing.

That then converts to $$$ after a while.

Looking forward to building a huge group and creating
    many 6 figure income earners within 2 years.

The way I look at it you can either sit on the sidelines
    forever and wonder what will work the best or jump into
    one or two solid businesses that are not about to
    disappear and then WORK THEM. Then they will work
    for you.

NOTHING WORKS for the pessimest or the person who
    never takes action.

Ron

7. colibri

colibri New Member

Just as an update here. I am now about 6 weeks into SFI and am basically in profit from the 3 paid members under me. I have my sights on Team Leader next which is where the residual income really starts to takea boost.

If you want a great home business, this is it. Only $30 per month to join and you can easily make that back. With only 5 good people under you that duplicate what you are doing, you can make a very good living.

The simplicty of this program and the power of it continue to amaze me. For example, invite only 2 new people per month into SFI and within a year you can be making a great part time income.

As in EVERYTHING, the secret is to simply do something effective (small steps) and keep at it day after day.

Just as a penny doubled each day for a month comes out to a HUGE number, so do your efforts compound in life.

I definitely recommend this one.

Ron

8. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

I have found that SFI is a good learning company since that have lots of info in the back office but it is not so easy to make money with them. Most people do nothing. The products are solid though and on do get new people every month but a majority of them do nothing. I wouldn't use it as a primary business.

9. newbiz02

newbiz02 New Member

jeffathome: The products are solid though and on do get new people every month but a majority of them do nothing.
    This is the main problem with this type of system. You have to really be involved and get your downline to stay focused. Its a hassel but you have to be in constant communication with your team, and you have to be directly involved in setting things up for them, and teaching them what you know.
    Motivate them, and get them as excited about it as you are.
    I think this is the only way to succed with this.

10. bigluke

bigluke New Member

I've explored SFI and believe they have some good products and training most of which you can access as an affiliate. I found the cost of site build it high but paid for one year to explore. I didn't renew. Time is money wasn't profitable enough for me.

11. TimeMan2009

TimeMan2009 New Member

I am looking at SFI and looking into the EyeEarn part of it too. The site is very confusing and with the TripleClick addon, it reminds me of Amway/Quixtar of which I have had 2 failed business adventures with. Has anyone made significant income off this biz with the current economic problems? Especially with retail sales having fallen off a cliff?

12. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

I said this earlierbut I feel SFI is a good place to learn but its going to be tough to make any real money there. Of course there are exceptions. Godd luck on your venture. I have over 2000 affiliates in my SFI downline and only a handful maintain ea status. It'sa tough sell in my eyes.

13. I agree with jeffathome. I too have many affiliates in my SFI downline but earn very little them.

It can be a good starting point and you can learn a great deal from them.

14. jeffathome

jeffathome New Member

As of tonight I have 3279 affiliates under me down 7 levels. Sounds like a lot doesn't it? Well out of all of them I would say 99% are doing nothing. Still feel it is one of the tougher companies to make money with.

15. EZWork

EZWork New Member

I was in SFI once myself.

Then I also hopped from one MLM program to another.

But not anymore. Since I came across Canadian genius Ron Walsh's one-of-a-kind EZWealth payplan, I have decided to stick with it through thick and thin.

Nothing I've come across in the past has made me like it so much until I knew about this one!

Thank you Ron, for bringing out something so wonderful!

16. mbasa

mbasa Member

I joined SFI sometime ago but after reading about it and comparing it to other programs I've tried, I realised that this is a solid company and very suitable for those who are starting out like me. I'll try and simplify SFI. some of my points may need correction as I'm a newbie in being active on this business.

You make money by getting people to join as SFI affiliates (the actual commission is based on purchases or sales that they make)
    You can also refer people to their tripleclicks store, where they join as members making them eligible to buy or sell products-potential commission for you)
    You can refer people to eyeearn-their personal advertising network. Once they purchase the starter kit ($20-once off), they become your personally sponsored affiliates. the nice thing about eyeearn is that the fee is once off and all you do every month is to fill in a reactivation form, confirming that you are participating. By so doing you will receive new sign-ups each month you participate

The best way to fast track growth in SFI is to upgrade to EA (less than $30. The unfortunate part is that we miss the growth potential of SFI as we tend to doubt once we hear that we need to spend. You can take the longer route and accumualte the points to qualify as EA through selling the tripleclicks products.

17. aplina

aplina New Member

l sign up with them in 205 and made 5$ . Am not into the affiliate type am so lazy when it come to that had some sign in who drop off a long the way ever brought thier promotion package which did no good to me am suprise it still there. Am better with content website.

18. mbasa

mbasa Member

aplina: Am not into the affiliate type am so lazy when it come to that had some sign in who drop off a long the way ever brought thier promotion package which did no good to me am suprise it still there
    I understand where you come from, I am also very lazy to do affiliate marketing and prefer SFI because it also opens a lot of room for offline advertising. I'm still employes so i don't normally get enough time to sit on the internet.

19. onlineopps

onlineopps New Member

Few days back I joined SFI. Now I am a platinum member. I have 96 people in my group. That's really exciting. Any one can get result here but it takes some tome to start making a bigger bucks.

Just do it as a habit you can get get result you wisgh to get here.

20. netsprings

netsprings New Member

I wouldn't have gotten the SFI opportunity,if I did not sign up with VirtaPay.com.Virtapay(then Paybox.me) launched their Digital Delivery project where out of the money you have acrued can be used to pay for digital products.I paid $1 for a business opportunity that linked me to SFI.My sponsor was the highest referrer for a long time.
    I have 7 downline members in my team, 1 EA. SFI demands time and diligence.I told my downline:
    The worst team is one where Tim is the only player
    We must be genuinely concerned about our team member, even if you have not heard anything from your sponsor.A big heart will open door for self sufficiency for people around us.