any fellow cb united coastal directors?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by richt71, May 5, 2007.

1. richt71

richt71 New Member

hi everyone,
    I've just found you and am a fairly new coastal director of 9 weeks. I'm in the cb united group. I haven't done as well as I hoped but then again I can't complain as I've been released as a level 1 director and made level 2 and level 3 sales (although obviously they were passed up!).
    Just wondered how fellow CB united people were doing? And also is there a momentum point after joining were sales come in faster?? I've had constant leads via CB united email system so far.

Thanks,
    Rich

2. roger

roger New Member

Congratulations on being a part of Coastal, Rich! Although I'm with the Call Center I would say there is a momentum point but it is directly related to your efforts so you'll have those really high times and you'll have some low times too, it's the nature of the business
    but if you keep a consistent focus you'll do fine.

There is someone in your group who is a part of this forum, I'm sure he can shed some light for you.

[​IMG]

Roger

3. richt71

richt71 New Member

Hi Roger,
    Appreciate your reply. I'm certainly am working the business and am getting daily leads just closing too many.
    Maybe I can ask another question...my goal with coastal was to make $4k a month. Is this a goer do you guys reckon? I can see that you could reach this no problem with a level 2 or 3 sale each month.

Regards,
    Rich

4. roger

roger New Member

When I left the corporate world I was making $5-7K a month and when I joined Coastal last year it took me 4 months to replace my income. I've had some challenges too but if you work your business consistently you'll have consistent results, it depends on what you put in...mind you it's different with everyone so you can make a lot more.

I hope this helps Rich.

[​IMG]

Roger

5. jnapier

jnapier New Member

Hi Rich,

Welcome to Coastal. I've been with Coastal for 4 years. I've got 19 years of experience as an entrerpeneur and 13 years in the direct sales/ network marketin industry.

Most people who are not getting the results they want come in 2 catagories. They are doing NOTHING in their business or they are NOT DOING ENOUGH.

It can be the way you were trained. How many people have you talked with since you got started?

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations

6. veloce

veloce New Member

Rich,
    I have been doing some research on Coastal Vacations. I would like to speak to you about your group and your experience. Is it okay to PM you? Thanks, I look forward to speaking with you.

Veloce

7. richt71

richt71 New Member

Hi Jay,
    All my sales have come via email do to the system. I offer to call people but the couple I have signed up before we did. As I said Jay I've done 12 weeks of 20 hours a week on marketing and following up but I have other successful businesses that I hoped coastal would join but it's not financially rewarding for me to continue if I can't make $1k a month after 4 months.

rich

8. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

Wow! That is a lot of hours of training! 4 hours a day for 12 weeks? I don't get it. you have made a level 1, 2 and 3 sale and nothing to show for it? You said you have a directors release but you have not received any commissions yet? If you qualified at level 1, even is you make a level 2 or 3 sale, you should still get your 1000. Am I missing something? I am not really familiar with your system, but that sounds crazy. Please clarify.

Are you paying for those leads? I guess the quality is not that great. I don't buy leads at all. I use pay per click and I have started a few other offline campaigns. How about classifieds? I am with We Close Your Sales and they say at the call center most of the sales comes from classifieds. I have not had luck with them, but the records show it is a successful way to advertise. Do you advertise at all or just wait for the leads to come in? I am sorry you have not seen the success you expected, but there are many ways to run your business. If you are not having success with the particular system you are using - change it!!

Noreen

9. richt71

richt71 New Member

hi noreen,
    No I've made sales and have been released as a level 1 director and have level 2 and level 3 sales.
    I got 3500 leads included 12 weeks ago when I joined. I have had 80 people contact me to discuss coastal further. I've converted 4 of those in sales. I work my business online via SEO etc. Advertisements - like newspapers. I'm based in the UK and all the major papers require a solicitor to verify any ad and you may be liable to a large fee imposed if people complain to the paper. Real pain. Not sure of the US papers!

regards,
    rich

10. decker2006

decker2006 New Member

US papers usually post a disclaimer regarding business opportunities, so I don't think you would have the same legal exposure here as you would there. As I said, classifieds convert in to sales, according to our call center. Do some research on what geographic areas are most receptive to home based businesses and target those areas.

Noreen

11. cashwealth

cashwealth Guest

Hi Rich!

I'm a CB-United member. I sent you a PM.

12. matiasmommy

matiasmommy New Member

Hi Rich...

I'm sorry.. I too don't really see your problem? You should be making at least that $1000 each pop. Yes, though.. there is a point where you have a team training under you where you reach critical mass and the business, quite literally takes on a life of its own!

As Jay and Roger have said.. it just takes consistency and effort. $4k a month should be NO PROBLEM in NO time flat! Whatever you DID to get that release.. just keep duplicating it. As you get more experience under your belt, you can start making minor tweaks here and there- the aim being to improve your use of time and do more in less! Keep track of your stats- that is your guideline and will point you to areas you can improve upon.

I also highly recommend upgrading to at least the L2 ASAP... I know the call centres numbers are a tad different- but I do find that just over 70% join at that L2 coastal wide in general, certainly with the CSG specifically. Its mostly because that is the majority of peoples jobs- just one L2 sale a month and they can quit. They see being able to get out of debt just that much quicker when they know that almost 3/4 sales get $3200USD in their pockets, and they can grow their team to that critical mass that much quicker- I say that because I think with your group you pass up the commission portion that isn't at L1 and the new team members?

At any rate.. 9 weeks out is not the 90 day cycle that my team and group uses. I do highly recommend adhering it to it consistently for that first 90 days, before considering any tweaking. Keep it up, whatever you have been doing thus far HAS shown you results-- and realize that unlike a traditional business you are WELL ahead of the usual curve profit wise!

Cheers

Jani Teeter
    L3 Director, CSG

13. MJC44

MJC44 New Member

Would some one in the CB United group be able to tell me the name of the upline member / Director for Brian F DiCaprio, owner of CB United? You would have filled this into a form when you activated your membership package. I need to activate my membership package but cannot get this info from Brian or CB United support. Briefly here is the story.

In 2009 I joined the CB United team and was told I didnot have to get the membership just pay $1000 for the level 1 business package only. So I did. Got setup on their marketing system and for the first 4 weeks or so was great. They helped close enough sales to get released as Level 1 and Level 2 Director. After that things seem to dry up.

Iricht71

14. MJC44

MJC44 New Member

I am new here and just found this post

Would some one in the CB United group be able to tell me the name of the upline member / Director for Brian F DiCaprio, owner of CB United? You would have filled this into a form when you activated your membership package. I need to activate my membership package but cannot get this info from Brian or CB United support. Briefly here is the story.

In 2009 I joined the CB United team and was told I didnot have to get the membership just pay $1000 for the level 1 business package only. So I did. Got setup on their marketing system and for the first 4 weeks or so was great. They helped close enough sales to get released as Level 1 and Level 2 Director. After that things seem to dry up.

I stayed on their system for a year, got leads but did close another sale. In my opinion leads were not good. Anyway I questioned the quality of the leads and eventually came of their system. Now I would like to work the business again. I also realize it was silly not getting the membership package to be able to experience the product myself. However no one from CB United will get back to me. The email address and phone number on Brian's website does not work.

I realize I did not work the business as diligently as I should so I take responsibility for my lack of success as I was only doing as a side thing. Now I want to get back and work it properly.

If some one could tell me Brian F Dicaprio upline Director I would greatly appreciate it. Hope its OK asking as I am new to the forum.

Thx al