Any indians are earning from paid surveys...?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by samda, Jan 19, 2008.

1. samda

samda Member

Hey please tell me any Indians are earning from surveys. If so please give the stats.
    I heared that people from united states are earning more from surveys. Please any one from U.S or any other country inform your earnings from surveys. Also mention the site name...
  2. Quoting: samueldarwinI heared that people from united states are earning more from surveys.

This is generally true because research companies target demographics in america. Therefore they are sent more survey invitaions which means that they have the ability to qualify for more surveys.

There are however good international survey panels.

Here are two examples:

Survey Savvy
    Global Test Maketing

They both accept international members.
  3. spade

spade New Member

I've been taking Surveys for some time now and am from the U.S.

I have had months where I've came close to making $1000 but never really made it over that hump.

on average I make about half of that... However, that may be do to the fact that I turn down allot of 1 to 3 dollar surveys...?.. and don't participate in that many paid surveys these days.

hopefully this figure can help you out. Just give it a whirl, cause either way, its easy money!

Some of my best paying Market Research Companies are:

Global Test Marketing
    Survey Savvy
    Your 2 Cents
    American Consumer Opinion
    MySurvey

etc.....
  4. Quoting: spadeGlobal Test Marketing
    Survey Savvy
    Your 2 Cents
    American Consumer Opinion
    MySurvey

@samueldarwin by the way if you live in India you cannot sign up to MySurvey, The rest you should be able to join as they accept international panelists.
  5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

There are some surveys advertised on websites for Indians, but they only enter you for a draw
  6. Quoting: pcworkThere are some surveys advertised on websites for Indians, but they only enter you for a draw

There still are paid survey sites which Indians can sign up to and get paid for, as mentioned above. Although they will probably qualify for less surveys.

On the other hand the amount that they get paid is worth a lot in their local currency.
  7. paid surveys

paid surveys New Member

samueldarwin: Hey please tell me any Indians are earning from surveys.
    Paid Online Surveys for Indians.

You have heard it right. A lot of people in India are earning good money taking free paid surveys. But they are not earning from paid online surveys as much as US members. Most of the paid surveys are for USA, UK, Canada peoples but now trend has changed. Several MNCs and big brands are comming to India and hence more and more survey panels are now accepting members from India to take free paid surveys. To the best of my knowledge there are more than 50 survey panels that accept Indian members but only 20+ survey panels are good, send more surveys and paid me on time. I know several people who earn good money from paid online surveys in India. Let me know if any one interested to join.

Never pay anyone to join a survey site.

Paid Surveys, Paid Online Surveys, Free Paid Surveys.
  8. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

So do you make most of your money by doing the surveys yourself or by referrals?
  9. mountainmom5: So do you make most of your money by doing the surveys yourself or by referrals?

This question, is a good question in general. Many people make money from survey companies by referring their friends.
  10. workaholic

workaholic New Member

Survey companies see if you are really interested in participating and giving your honest opinions. You will receive survey offers in which you really make money after like 2 or 3 months, if u get stuck with the companies and fill out all the survey invitations.