Any info about PandaResearch??/ Any experiences??

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by sunshinee, Oct 18, 2006.

1. sunshinee

sunshinee New Member

I recently signed up t a bunch of survey companies one of which is Pandaresearch. Ive found out froma few people that it isnt a legit company and they take long to pay if they even pay at all. Has anyone had an experience with this company godd or bad??

Thanks

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

DO NOT join Panda Research! The are on the blacklist at Maximum Paid Surveys, and use their surveys as a front to sell you stuff. Avoid them like the plague!

3. happygal

happygal Member

You will constantly run into people who are excited to have "made" $400 with them...but have not yet been paid. And the sad part is, in my experience, they won't. I don't know of a single person who has been paid by them. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

4. BigmoneyPRO

BigmoneyPRO Guest

Wow glad i didnt sign up with them a month ago.Thanks for the post

5. photomom04

photomom04 New Member

I also have never met anyone who has been paid by them. They send a lot more surveys for "offers" than they do real legitimate research surveys. In fact I don't think I have even met anyone who has taken a true research based survey from them.. [​IMG]

6. Anna

Anna New Member

I have never met anyone who has been paid by them either... Lesson learned anyone?

7. almie0808

almie0808 New Member

I joined pandaresearch last january and I thought they are going to pay me for what I'm earned on their surveys but they didn't. Good thing that I joined some GPT Sites then I got paid.

8. mlynn

mlynn Member

Like Panda Research, Viva research is also a scam site. They call them self "Research".. what a shame, they have nothing to do with marketing research.

9. melhug28

melhug28 New Member

I joined panda research back in May, 06 i had acumalated at least 800.00 dollars and nothing got moved to the good, and i was recieving all the stuff i signed up for. Then they dropped it and i started all over and cashed out at 102.00 back in June,07 and still waiting on the money. Is there something we can do??

10. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Quoting: getagripDO NOT join Panda Research! The are on the blacklist at Maximum Paid Surveys, and use their surveys as a front to sell you stuff. Avoid them like the plague!

My advice is to STAY AWAY from Panda Research! They ONLY want you to sign up for product trials and pay you once they receive confirmation from the company you signed up with.

But what are you going to do with a Netflix subscription, Blockbuster Subscription, PC-Doctor Subscription, Healthplan Subscriptions, Credit Card Subscriptions, etc. just to name a few.

If you fail to cancel within the trail period, you will find charges months to come on your credit card.

I found it also very difficult to cancel a subscription because many of these sites don't respond to your request to cancel.
    T
    Also, you need to keep track of all the companies you sign up with.

The money they pay you is not worth all the effortt and time involved to fill out these forms.

In this forum you will find a lot of advice and suggestions for Survey Companies that pay. Keep on reading.

Good luck, and happy Survey-chasing!

11. RBCC

RBCC New Member

I joined it just for fun, I Use a pay as you Credit Card. I have $171 in pending payments and have not any others. This has been 4 months. I seems to me that is has been exhorbanant. I have email them on the website and they said "as soon as you are approved then you get paid. I have asked them how long it takes to get approved, and they didn't answer my question. Can we shut this place down? John

12. BlueideBlonde

BlueideBlonde New Member

I was actually paid by PandaResearch once, but now I'm trying to get my second "paycheck" from them and I haven't gotten a response after 3 emails in 5 months. I'm so glad to know this forum is here to warn other people about this company. I just wish I had found you guys 6 months ago!! [​IMG]

13. lazaro2007

lazaro2007 New Member

wow so sick of this, its like even this website, all the threads here about panda research is a scam, and it has more scam sites be advertised wth.. why would anyone want to sign up for anything they dont need, you sign up on these sites, and they get paid a chunk from the companies you get suckered into, plain and simple..
    and we pay out to make make beleive money

14. allenadeola

allenadeola New Member

GREAT SCAMMERS SITE. They only made me think i was having $250 with them not knowing that i am just teasing my self..DARE THEM NOT
    BEST WISHES

15. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Sorry to hear that you did not get paid.[​IMG]

I am with them for quite some time and they never failed to pay me via PayPal usually 4 - 5 days after taking their surveys.

allenadeola: GREAT SCAMMERS SITE. They only made me think i was having $250 with them not knowing that i am just teasing my self..DARE THEM NOT
    I am not sure what this is about....please explain!

16. mudame

mudame Guest

I to signed with panda research, and guess what? it is a scam, they don't pay, they don't answer your email, don't try to call you will never be answered.

17. getpaidtotry

getpaidtotry Guest

Like many others out here I would also advise younot go for Panda Research. It is comnpletley a scam site.

18. stella123

stella123 New Member

I am also registered with Pandaresearch.com, I think it is a great site with many offers and also they are easy to fill. With Pandaresearch i can earn some more money sitting at home. It's a great site for people who want to work from home and make money. I also received my money as promised...so it's a website that really pays. I recommend this to call...

19. sunshinee: I recently signed up t a bunch of survey companies one of which is Pandaresearch.
    They are not a real paid survey site. They don't conduct their own surveys.

20. trailmixx

trailmixx New Member

I also had poor results with Panda Research earlier this year. The surveys mostly were actually thinly veiled advertising trying to get me to buy something.