Any Legitimate Data entry or Envelope Stuffing Jobs?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by beatleman1943, Apr 24, 2006.

1. samda

samda Member

Oh guys please don't dig the older posts. This question was asked on 24 Apr 2006

2. tvanbibber

tvanbibber New Member

Here are some key features of illegitimate offers that you should watch out for:

No contact email address or phone number for you to ask questions and get more details.
    You must send money before getting ALL your questions answered about the offering.
    The address to send payment is a mailbox, not a physical address.
    The ad makes unrealistic promises of quick money with little effort.
    The ad focuses mainly on the greed factor. It spends alot of time telling you how good it feels to have money, and does a poor job of explaining the nitty, gritty details of the offer.

3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

In answer to the original question - somewhere in the range of "not a chance" to "very doubtful".

~Newbie Shield~

4. yasser

yasser New Member

those are scams..Period..[​IMG]

5. NewRich23

NewRich23 New Member

Anything associated with stuffing envelopes is a scam. I tried at least 3 of them, as well as data entry. Nothing came from it but accounted lost money. I haven't heard any good from these programs.

6. david1950

david1950 New Member

I don't think I would consider anything purchase from Clickbank, Paydotcom, or any other company with a decent, reliable REFUND policy a Scam.

A Scam is when you are totally TRICKED out of your money and can't get it returned easily. There ARE lots of these, but simply selling the sizzle rather than the steak is no scam!

7. wayjac

wayjac New Member

beatleman1943
    Hello Beatleman1943,
    I just recently signed up for a data entry type at home job at www.typeathome.com After paying $29.95 for the part time position (I started at part time just to see what it was like and figured I'd move up if need be). First they give you a pre-trial type of assignment that they will pay you $5 for. So I had to type a 100 word article about typing from home. And then I had to post the article on 10 different websites (which they supplied over 100 sites to choose from). I did that and they put the $5 in my paypal account. But my first real assignment was crazy. They wanted me to write 5 different 2,000 word articles about 5 different subjects which they gave me. Then I had to have at least one pic in my article and one video (which I'd have to pay $47 for the embedding code). Then I'd have to put each article on 160 different websites. Is that crazy or what? But the worst part is they were only going to pay me $25 for all that work. Boy I'd hate to see what the next assignment is. So whatever you do don't sign up for www.typeathome.com