Any Members of Friends Win?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by BeAChampion, Sep 11, 2007.

1. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

Is anyone here members of the new social networking community called "Friends Win" It is supposed to be bigger than Myspace and Facebook and looks like it will create a nice stream of income for those who join.

I'd have to agree that there shouldn't be any reason for people who join this community now to become a millionaire.

What do you think?

Or is anyone else a member yet?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
  2. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

Sorry about the headline.

I just discovered I put "Free Win" by accident.

I meant to put "Friends Win"

Tim

3. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Do you make money only through referrals?

4. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

No, you make money on your entire social network.

You only need to refer 5 people to make the maximum amount
    of money possible.

Let's be honest, referring 5 people is a piece of cake. How many
    people do you already have in your social networks with MySpace or
    Facebook or Hi5, it's so easy.

Alll you do is e-mail everyone you know or put a notice up
    in MySpace or something like that.

I hope everyone understands how big 'Friends Win' is going to be
    and fast!

Tim

5. sparkle

sparkle New Member

I am a member Of friends win and have had 3 conferences with them so far... I think its going to be big...If anyone is interested in learning about it..you can click the link in my sig.

6. lavendersluv

lavendersluv New Member

Yes I too am a member of FriendsWin as well. I am very excited about this as well. I have been adding friends and working to get more IMR's (independent marketing representatives) in on this great opportunity. The public launch will is set for November 1st per the last call I was on, currently only IMR's have access to the back office so anyone who is interested in joining as a IMR should get in now so you can started asap building your team.

This goes for all IMR's here if you have not upgraded yet do it before they purge the system all IMR's must upgrade. By doing so you will only need to get 4 customer you count as 1 of the 5 needed.

Anyone needing more information please feel free to contact me.

I hope to see many join, if not as IMR's as a free members for sure.

Michelle

7. WesKate

WesKate New Member

I saw presentation on it last night online. It sounds good but so does everything. I am such a scardy cat. I need money so badly as I am unemployed. We are living with my parents since we got evicted from our apartemnt & it was also the last month of our lease. They lived to far from my job so I had to quit. We are living on limited income right now & I need to bring something in. Will this work for someone who has no idea what Myspace is about? I never got into the whole blogging trend. I am good with computers & the interrnet I just never had the time to waste on a site writing a public jornal. How exactly does this friendswin work? How soon do you see money coming in? What is the investment as I don't have much to work with. Thanks! [​IMG]

8. lavendersluv

lavendersluv New Member

Hi WesKate,

Thanks for your interest in friendsWin I would love to see you in this opportunity I want to be honest with you thou with your situation being what it is right now this may not be a good time. Your investment would be $9.97 a month plus you would have to market and promote the opportunity as well. Plus as a IMR you are subject to an annual fee of $49.95 as well that would be due in January so that only gives you a few months.

Maybe going with something that is a sure thing to get income coming for you first is something you need. A business opportunity IMO is not what you need right now because of the investment capital needed to get started. Please do keep FW in mind when you are ready. thanks

Michelle[​IMG]

9. sdcindy

sdcindy New Member

I am a recent member of FriendsWin. I am really excited about this program. It's like being on the ground floor of MySpace. It's still in pre-launch so you can sign up now and defer paying the $49.95 until January (if you decide to keep it) as Michelle said.

If you click on my first signature link, you will be able to see a video that goes into a lot more detail about FriendsWin. Good luck to everybody.

Cindy

10. sdcindy

sdcindy New Member

Today my FriendsWin Sponsor told me about a recent announcement from the FriendsWin Company:

The FriendsWin company is going to be launching a MAJOR
    advertising campaign very soon that will bring in tens of
    thousands of new FriendsWin members.

These members are going to be placed below qualified IMRs!
    To be qualified, you need to have at least one paying
    customer. The easiest way to qualify? Upgrade your
    membership and be your own first customer for $9.97 per
    month. This qualifies you to receive commissions and to
    receive new members placed under you from the advertising
    efforts of the FriendsWin company!

Read the above paragraph again if you have to...all upgraded
    IMRs will receive members placed below them from the major
    marketing campaign that FriendsWin will be launching soon!

So, if you have been considering joining FriendsWin now is the time - before the major advertising rush begins.

EMail or IM me if you have any questions [​IMG]

Cindy

11. sdcindy

sdcindy New Member

25 Oct 2007 05:46 - Attached on merging:
    My Experiences with FriendsWin

I have been getting questions about FriendsWin and thought I would share my experiences with this program here. For the uninitiated, FriendsWin is a brand new social networking site like MySpace where you get paid to socialize. It's got a great payment structure where you get paid up to 8 levels deep.

It's easy to get folks to sign up under you. I started about 2 weeks ago and personally signed up 26 people so far - not including any friends or anyone I know personally. Right now it is free to join. To subscribe to upgraded features like Video Dating, Video Conferencing, Video Resumes, etc will cost $9.97 per month, but this is optional.

And one of the best things about the FriendsWin opportunity is that the company will help you build your downline beginning November 1st. They are starting a massive advertising campaign and will place new members under IMR's (Independent Marketing Reps) who have 1 or more subscribers under them by November 1st. This is huge - you can almost get your downline built for you automatically.

I do hope you check out this opportunity. Please see my FriendsWin link in my signature. I will be updating my results as we go along.

Cheers,

Cindy

12. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

Hi Cindy,

I'm in FriendsWin but they actually deleted my downline and my account.

Paul Nash claimed it was a "glitch" and Jeremy said they were trying
    to clean out some Nigerian scammers and somehow they accidentally deleted me.

Both explanations sound fishy to me.

But Paul Nash, CEO, of Friends Win finally contacted me after I voiced my obvious displeasure and he was very apologetic and he did everything he possibly could to make things right again.

The way he treated me afterwards is a great sign that FriendsWin is dedicated to making this thing work.

Thanks for your post.

Tim

13. pcwork

pcwork New Member

How often do they pay out?

14. sdcindy

sdcindy New Member

Tim,

Great news about the CEO contacting you to make things right. You obviously have good marketing skills so you're a big asset to FriendsWin. Thanks for posting.

Cindy

15. sdcindy

sdcindy New Member

Quoting: pcworkHow often do they pay out?

Hi pcwork,

I believe they pay out once per month on the 15th of the month. The first commission checks will be cut in November. I have to tell you, I'm looking forward to it. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best,

Cindy

16. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

Quoting: sdcindyYou obviously have good marketing skills so you're a big asset to FriendsWin. Thanks for posting.

Thanks Cindy, I appreciate that.[​IMG]

I think you visited my FriendsWin blog the other day and left a supportive comment? I think it might have been you?

Let me know if it was or wasn't.

Thanks again,

Tim

17. sdcindy

sdcindy New Member

Tim,

That was me who left you the comments. I really enjoy your blog!

Cindy

18. sdcindy

sdcindy New Member

I couldn't find my posts about my "Experiences with FriendsWin" this morning and after some searching, found them merged with this topic.

I'll keep you posted on my progress. I'm very excited about FriendsWin so far to say the least!

Good luck everyone,

Cindy

19. sdcindy

sdcindy New Member

Here's my update, as promised.

Today was a really good day. I had 7 people sign up directly under me today. It's really taking off now because folks want to get on board FriendsWin before November 1st so they can take advantage of the FriendsWin company building their downlines for them.
    Let me know if you have any questions about this. Be sure to check the link in my signature to see the FriendsWin opportunity.

Thanks,

Cindy

20. BeAChampion

BeAChampion Member

The advertising campaign they are starting November 1st will be interesting to see how many people it adds to our downlines.

I was talking to Pawel Reszka and he said FriendsWin has a contract with Monster.com and HotJobs to target the customers of those employment services and try to bring new customers to FriendsWin.

Tim