Any MLM's under $100 with no product purchase requirments?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by luvinarizona, Jun 26, 2008.

1. luvinarizona

luvinarizona Member

Are there any MLM programs which cost less than $100 to get started and do not required the monthly purchase of products?

[Post edited. Poll removed - Admin]

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

You can join Cognigen, which is a MLM that is free to join. You may also want to give Wealthy Affiliate a shot. It cost $39 a month, or 29.99 a month if you pay for a year in advance. Its not a MLM, but it will teach you how to make money online...

3. simapr

simapr Member

There are a lot out there, but you want to make sure you are with a reputable company.

I wouldn't want to sell something that I didn't believe in.

I'm happy with what I'm doing. Feel free to check out my links and PM me with any questions.

Good luck.[​IMG]

4. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

There are - you just need to search for them. I don't make it a habit of blasting my biz on here as I use this forum for educational purposes...[​IMG]

5. luvinarizona

luvinarizona Member

I want to thank everyone for sharing. [​IMG]

6. cricfan

cricfan New Member

well there's GDI which costs 10 bucks a month...i think probably the cheapest MLM...

and I am considering becoming a part of it in the near future after I start generating steady income from my primary biz...

7. RayvinAndRob

RayvinAndRob New Member

Here's an idea:

Why not learn the ropes about MLM BEFORE getting started in ANY program?

Could save you YEARS of Failure and Frustration.

8. marperrr

marperrr New Member

Yes there are many. I am involved in a few of them. However, if the products or services you are selling aren't worth you purchasing for yourself it may be hard to convince others to do so [​IMG]

9. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

Yes there are some, I'm involved in one. Keep searching and you will find what works for you. Good luck to you!

10. Seth

Seth New Member

Try Checking my Sig .. It doesn't cost $5 or $10 or $50 its simply Free LOL!

11. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Member

Listen no business worthwhile will cost in TOTAL free or even 100 bucks. With any business you need tools to have real success. Trying to shortcut things only leads to disaster.

To make real worthwhile money in this industry take my five years experience you need a big ticket item with high profit margin that has value of service to the end user. That usually isnt a 50 dollar bottle of pills or some ebook. Good Luck

12. ljeb

ljeb New Member

ibuzzmentor: Listen no business worthwhile will cost in TOTAL free or even 100 bucks. With any business you need tools to have real success. Trying to shortcut things only leads to disaster.

To make real worthwhile money in this industry take my five years experience you need a big ticket item with high profit margin that has value of service to the end user. That usually isnt a 50 dollar bottle of pills or some ebook. Good Luck

I thought this until just recently. Now I know this is not true. I spent over $6,000 on a "big ticket" item last year. $4,000 to purchase the item and $2,000 on marketing and leads. I never once made a single sale. The friend who got me into this only made like 4 sales. I worked this business full time for over three months. Calling leads marketing online. Going to all the conference calls and hoping I could make a sale. Not one single sale. I quickly found out that leads were not they way to go. They either only signed up to get a free i-pod or to find a job. Not many people want to spend a lot of money on some internet "home based" business. Those who can find those people do make a lot of money. But they are few and far between.

The business that I am in now is totally free to get started and free to stay in. I do know many people who can and are willing to join something that is free. This business has all the support, tools, and resources for anybody to make a living at this. Additionally the amount of income is not limited and can be built into a six figure residual income. The best part is, when you are done explaining to someone about the business, you never have to say "ok great, just send me a cashiers check for $4,000.00" (or more). It is simply free!

13. lavendersluv

lavendersluv New Member

I agree with what The Guild suggests learning about MLM or network marketing first before you partner with any company is best. That involved educating yourself by reading books or listening to audio cd's on the subject.

Learn what you can draw you own conclusions not what other here are this forum or others tell you. Do you own research, good luck

Michelle