Any REVIEWS On PETPROTECTOR FLEA & TICK TECHNOLOGY

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by YAGOOFT, Aug 22, 2013.

1. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Curious,

My dog has fleas, yuk, first time in nine years, so I was researching all the different products and having read how dangerous most are to our pets, I kept researching natural alternatives, and tried them all with little to no success. It has been extremely hot and humid summer in north east, and this is the reason for bad year of fleas according to experts. Long story short, I came across this new technology, and the research was compelling to say the least. Below is overview, and low and behold, there is a referral marketing aspect, so it made even more sense to me. lol

WHAT IS PET PROTECTOR
    The Pet Protector is a metal disc charged with atom of scalar waves that repel all external parasites, especially fleas and ticks. It is designed for external use only.
    HOW IT WORKS
    The Pet Protector disc works without incorporating any battery, the POWER supply is the "earthly magnetic field" and the animal motion in it. Attach the Pet Protector disc to the pet's collar. To guarantee effectiveness it should stay attached to the collar permanently including when you give your pet a bath or even if you have your pet x-rayed by your veterinarian.
    WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
    These scalar waves create a protective field, driving away all external parasites and stopping new ones being hosted by your pet. Pet Protector is used to prevent fleas and ticks and it is one of the safest anti-parasitic systems. It is effective in dogs and cats of any age (even newborns) and weight, including sick, convalescent and pregnant pets.
    THE EFFECTS OF CHEMICALS ON YOUR PET'S HEALTH
    There are thousands of pesticides, oral medications, sprays, dips, shampoos, and powders that are approved to control fleas and ticks on cats and dogs. Some products kill only ticks or adult fleas-others break the flea life cycle by preventing flea eggs from developing into adult fleas. Most of those products contain insecticides, which should not be used on pets that are sickly, pregnant, or nursing, or with certain drugs that may interact with the insecticide.
    Insecticide can endanger the health of your pet, especially the liver. After applying the product, if your pet shows symptoms of illness after treatment, call your veterinarian. Symptoms of poisoning may include poor appetite, depression, vomiting, diarrhea, or excessive salivation.
    The Pet Protector disc is not such a product. The Pet Protector disc works without an insecticide and can be used in sick, convalescent and pregnant dogs and cats. You don't need to use protective gloves and wash your hands after touching it.
    There are NO CONTRAINDICATIONS
    WHY CHOOSE PET PROTECTOR
    THE WORLD'S ONLY PET PROTECTION FROM PARASITES WITH 95 % EFFECTIVENESS!
    Other chemical anti-parasite products provide up to maximum 90 % effectiveness.
    WITH ONE PET PROTECTOR, YOUR PET IS SAFE FOR 2 YEARS!
    Compared with other anti-parasite products that have to be applied over and over every few months, Pet Protector is your pet's guardian for a 2 year period. If you compare how much money you would have to spend for another product in a 2 year period, Pet Protector costs 5 times less!
    PET PROTECTOR IS THE SAFEST ANTI-PARASITIC SYSTEM
    Pet Protector is NON-TOXIC and contains NO CHEMICAL elements.
    Pet Protector helps better blood circulation and therefore strengthens the immune system and initiates detoxification!
    PET PROTECTOR IS THE ONLY NON TOXIC PRODUCT IN THE WORLD WITH SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF EFFECTIVENESS!!!
    Learn more >> Scientific Studies
    PET PROTECTOR for PUPPIES AND KITTENS
    Pet Protector disc can be used from the first day of your pet's life.
    It's important for pet owners WHO USE CHEMICAL PRODUCTS to read the label and follow the directions carefully. If the label states that the product is for animals of a certain age or older, don't use the product on pets that are younger. Puppies and kittens are usually too young for chemical products against fleas and ticks.
    Pet Protector is non-toxic and contains no chemical elements; THEREFORE IS COMPLETELY SAFE FOR YOUR NEWBORN PET. No need to wash your hands after touching it or to prevent your children playing with their pet.

http://petprotector.org

Thanks,

2. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

Is the product working for your dog or have you not received it yet?

JennyHoodia likes this.
  3. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Just received it today, and having researched it, and read directions, there are some things that one has to do to prepare your pet, as in making sure you bath to remove the larvae and eggs which are more difficult to remove in some cases. Also important is preparing your home by ridding it of fleas, larvae and eggs, also not easy. I had been going through all the natural safe strategies, so I got a leg up on preparing to put disc on my pet. One more sweep of home and bath should just about do it, so I will report back as soon as I see results, or not, hopefully it will end his allergic reactions to fleas, and amazingly, he only had a few, but due to allergies this time of year, it has been a real stress on my dog and all the scratching.

4. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Update:

Well, it has been just two weeks and no fleas, so we shall see, so far so good.

JennyHoodia likes this.
  5. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Update:

Amazing, didn't think it would work at first, but it has now been four months and no more fleas, on my Max or in the house. Granted, anyone who has battled flea infestation knows it takes months to break the cycle, so applying any of the typical poisons to our pets is not the solution, you have to get rid of the fleas in carpets, bedding, furniture, etc., and that is not as easy as you may think. I only wish I had this FLEA-FREE-PETS.com technology years ago when my cocker spaniel actually went crazy with fleas and ran away never to be found. It took three months to get rid of fleas in house back then over 30 years ago, and flea bomb was only answer, and we all know how dangerous these are as you have to stay out of house for full day.

With Max, this was his first flea battle in 10 years of his life, and sadly, he was also allergic, so it was so sad to see him scratch himself raw. Flea allergies are not that common, but my poor dog stopped eating, couldn't sleep, he was completely out of sorts, totally changed personality, even got snippy with grand kids, so I had to do something, and I am glad I found Pet Protector. Bottom line, no more fleas, Max's fur has grown back, no more raw spots or bald spots, he has never looked better.

Good luck to all,

payment proof likes this.
  6. dinkypaws

dinkypaws New Member

It's been another month, just wondered if medallion was still keeping fleas away from Max. I have several cats and 2 dogs so it would be quite an investment for me. I want to be certain it would work as stated. My only other issue would be giving cats a bath prior to using.....

7. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Amazingly, still no fleas over winter, none, zip, nada, but now it is Spring and Max is outdoors more often which is where he first got infested, so I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is indeed the end of fleas and ticks for Max for he is so allergic he suffered so bad, I had to spend the money to buy him relief, and I had tried all the other dangerous products which didn't work at all. Adding it all up, I bet I spent more on the dangerous products, Frontline, flea collars, baths, etc., so time will tell, but so far so good.

Good luck,

8. AngelicPaws

AngelicPaws New Member

Hi All,

I just happened across this post after doing some research on scalar waves for my blog about my experiences with Pet Protector.

I just wanted to state that I am also located in the North East. I have never had a flea problem, however live in a fairly wooded area and go hiking frequently with my two dogs. I've always used natural products on my dogs (essential oils, herbs, etc) but it was a pain! Always stunk bad and had to be reapplied daily. If we were going out hiking I'd have to make a special concoction to spray their whole body with because just drops wouldn't work. We have a serious tick problem just in my yard alone (there's a herd of deer that travel through twice daily and lots of other wildlife). My guys would have at least one crawling on them each when coming in from the yard. This started as soon as the last frost.

After research I purchased the Pet Protector Disc as well. I did the marketing package where I got three of the discs. They've been on my dogs for about a month now. It took about a week for it to activate (it says to give it 7-20 days), my dogs are both about 50lbs. Since that first week there has not been a single tick on either of them. Somebody I live with has a dog as well who comes in with them daily still so it's nothing that's changed outdoors.

I figured that there was a money back guarantee so why not give it a try and so far I'm sold! I'm actually planning on making a hemp bracelet and attaching the third disc to wear for myself. That will really give me a first hand experience as to how it works against mosquitoes as well (they're bad here as well).

9. dinkypaws

dinkypaws New Member

let me know how it works on you.

10. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

Update:

Yes, as a skeptic to start, I became more convinced as I saw the results over past year from fleas to flea free results now well into the flea season of Spring and Summer. Just gave my Max a bath and no fleas at all, no ticks either which are a massive problem in NE region. So long story short, there is more to this technology than most will ever understand. All I care about is that it is working as promoted, no matter what the science is behind scaler energy. I know about hidden energy as one who works on alternative energy technologies, but there is much we do not yet know about unlocking these energies we cannot see, touch or feel to date, but they are there, believe me. FLEA-FREE-PETS is a blessing.

Success to all,