Any suggestions please would be much appreciated

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by OkiDoki, Dec 11, 2007.

1. OkiDoki

OkiDoki New Member

Can anyone tell me any ideas that i can use to promote if i dont have a website, at the moment it just seems like i end up at a brick wall. [​IMG]

2. netbiz

netbiz New Member

Some of the best ways to advertise is through the use of blogs. You can create a free blog about anything and then promote your blog to your target market through free and paid classifieds, blog directories, forum posting, article submission, joint ventures, your email list, SEO, social bookmarking, PPC, and much more. The trick is to do some research and then brainstorm, and if something didn't work go back to the drawing board and try, try again.

Best of Luck to You, and Be Motivated!

3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi OkiDoki,

Welcome to the forum. You can create a free site at sites such as WordPress, HubPages, and Squidoo.

[​IMG]

Newbie Shield

4. aplina

aplina New Member

how about using youtube or social booking

5. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Get a website, Microsoft offers one for free for life

6. OkiDoki

OkiDoki New Member

Thanks so much everyone, just goes to show i am a newbie when it comes to promoting, have of the ideas i never heard of.

Wordpress, Social booking, Hubpages, etc

Thanks all will definitely look at checking them out. [​IMG]

7. desmoines50309

desmoines50309 New Member

And of course, since you do not say "promote ONLINE", don't forget about Newspapers, Radio, Television, Magazines and Direct Marketing via Mail, Phone, or In Person.

8. TheInfotainer

TheInfotainer New Member

OkiDoki

The best method depends upon what you want to promote, sell and to whom.

What do you mean "ideas that i can use to promote"?

A LOT of money can be made selling affiliate products (see Clickbank, Commission Junction etc) and you 'simply' need to promote and then receive a 5 of the sale.

No website needed.

But you will need a 'list' to promote to ... and whilst you can build a list without your own site ... it's far easier if and when you have one (or more).

SO ... the questyion is ... what is the business? What are you hoping to promote and then sell and where is your market?

John Gordon
    The Infotainer