Any TraVerus Agents out there

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by jeannine05, Jan 30, 2008.

1. jeannine05

jeannine05 New Member

I love to travel so I did a lot of research before I decided to go with traVerus they had the best comp plan and great spokes people like John O'Hurly. We have all kinds of member trips and our convention this year is on Carnival Valor which sails the 2nd of November. We are in the process of filling up the ship with all our Travel Agents. We seemed to be the only Travel company out there actual wanting to train you to be a travel agent. I went on 4 cruises last year and will be going on another one soon. Hope to other TraVerus member they are the greatest.
  2. queenrachel16

queenrachel16 New Member

THANK YOU!!! I have been looking for an agent type home job for a long time and some companies are "full" or are not responding. The more i know about the better.
    Can you tell me a little more about TraVerus? The site doesn't explain much.
    Once again, THANK YOU!!!
    [​IMG]
  3. jeannine05

jeannine05 New Member

We offer training to get your certification you can book travel either through your own website or directly through the suppliers. You get paid comission paid through TraVerus if you book directly through the suppliers the commission is more than through your website. If your a CTA you get paid 70% or more of the comission paid to TraVerus. For example it you book a cruise for $1000 and the company pays $100 you get $70. Most cruises companies pay more than 10% comission. If you should have any questions you can always call me at 352-637-4254 or 727-235-1197. We have conference calls almost every night with training several times a week and someone is always willing to help you with any questions you might have. There's a call tonight at 9:45 PM EST just call this number and enter the code Teleconference Calls is: 218-486-1400 Code: 44023#
    If you have any more questions please feel to call or email me.
  4. queenrachel16

queenrachel16 New Member

Wow, thanks. How long did it take them to get a hold of you? I have e-mailed twice now and no response back. Is there another way to get ahold of them other than the support e-mail?
  5. jeannine05

jeannine05 New Member

What did you need to know I will be glad to answer any questions you might have. Just go to my website and you can email me directly at [email protected] send your phone number and I will call you directly what ever you feel comfortable with.
  6. queenrachel16

queenrachel16 New Member

Should probably get a phone first, lol.