ANY WORK AT HOME DADS TRIED PTC

Discussion in 'Work at Home Dads' started by samda, Nov 17, 2007.

1. samda

samda Member

PTC is paid to click programs. They pay you as high as $5 for 30 seconds. Please tell me any work at home dads tried this.

Waiting for the response

2. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

I haven't heard of this where they pay you up to $5 for clicking. Where is this at?

3. opendomain

opendomain New Member

I've never heard of $5 for clicking on anything. BUT I have heard of making money with PTC sites as I do that on a daily basis. What do you want to know about them? I know of a few legitimate ones that I know to have paid. I know of some that I've spent a week or two clicking away only to never be paid...though I think the sites are down.

At any rate YES you can make money with PTC, but you need to have a plan to build a downline. If you're interested you can visit my site and check out the income streams section there is some good info there.

Other than that did you have specific questions about specific sites?

4. bbeard

bbeard New Member

I tried downlines (a.k.a. MLM) in a previous business building effort. Not a memorable experience. You might want to check out My Online Income System. Not much investment to start, a 60 day action plan, and some successful track records of people using that online marketing system.

5. Railroads53

Railroads53 New Member

I signed up for this BOGAS job just a few moments ago. The pay for a "Non-Premium" member is 1 - 2 cents per click. Don't know what the "Premium Member" pay is because you have to pay $10.00 per month to be a "Premium Member".

I have just about concluded that there are no legitimate jobs on the internet. You can waste weeks and weeks of your life for nothing except pay someone to rip you off.