Anybody have an opinion about Total Life Changes - (TLC)

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by sac, Jun 12, 2008.

1. sac

sac New Member

I just join a company called Total Life Changes and thought that their compensation plan is amazing. Did I make the right choice? What is your opinion?
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

I think maybe you will need to come back here a month or two from now and let us know if you did! [​IMG]
  3. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

I agree with getagrip - I guess you will find out after a few months![​IMG]
  4. chunga

chunga New Member

They have been here in Dallas, stealing affiliates from another mlm company. I wouldn't work with these type of people, not matter how good the comp is. Sad...
  5. flowerchildpr

flowerchildpr New Member

hey so did you find Total Life Changes a good move? Let me know!! They are now in Puerto Rico too and am wondering before deciding...
  6. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Just make sure that you are working the program hard and effective. You can't tell if a program is any good if you just join and don't do anything.

Let us know in 6-12 months how well it worked for you.
  7. Blingbeth

Blingbeth New Member

A friend just signed on to TLC 3 weeks ago and she is all gung ho right now, I think I am going to sit back and watch for a few months but she did just receive her first check for $680 dollars. I know she only invested like 50 or 60 bucks to start off so that was impressive. Again I am thinking of selling it but I'm going to wait and watch.