Anybody heard about 4 Minute Money?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by boblane1015, Apr 17, 2008.

1. boblane1015

boblane1015 New Member

Just received an email about this from Mark Hodges. Here is the URL:
    http://www.4minutemoney.com/

Any input is appreciated.

[Link edited - Admin]

2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Well, if I was a betting man, I'd bet that you will LOSE $197 within 4 minutes for the cost of this program, and I'd also bet that you wouldn't get your money back within 4 minutes...LOL!

Also, if anyone decides to click on the link above, make sure to open it up in a new window, because if you try to use the back button to get back to this forum, you will be redirected back to the page which can take $197 of your money within 4 minutes if you aren't careful.

3. ilikemoney

ilikemoney New Member

I haven't heard of it personally, which is usually a good sign because you want to join a business while it's still young and no one's heard of it, then you are able to reap the benefits of its growth.

But honestly, I would be turned off from it just by the name. Any opportunity that advertises making a lot of money quickly is usually a scam. It's usually not very realistic. Businesses should focus on a product, preferably a product with beneficial properties and a consumable nature. But if the money outweighs the benefit of the product, the business probably won't make it very long.

And yes, I realize the irony of my comment considering my username. No need to point that out. [​IMG]

4. shallie

shallie New Member

They are now offering a 7 day trial for $4.95 and if you decide to continue you will be billed $49 monthly!