Anybody heard of Email Sending Jobs?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by srama3, Mar 30, 2009.

1. srama3

srama3 New Member

I cam across this called Email Sending Jobs, that supposedly pays you for processing emails. I am kinda suspicious of this site, as it seems like a data entry scam. However, I thought it would be good to ask for feedback here. Has anybody had experience with them?

Here's the link

2. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Srama,

I don't know about that specific company or site but every time anyone has ever brought that type of offer up, it's been stamped as bogus.

Lol, why is it that you always seem to get into the "Iffy Cookie Jar"?

Hee [​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~
  3. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

PS. I think we'll have to put a lock on the Iffy Snack Cupboard for a while so you don't get scammer's gut.
  4. xeridox

xeridox New Member

LOL Newbie Shield...Have you got a spam guard or something like that on your email, srama?

Stay away from the Spam, it's always molded lol

Joking, but hey, at least srama's questions will help others to stay away from the scams.
  5. srama3

srama3 New Member

Newbie Shield: Lol, why is it that you always seem to get into the "Iffy Cookie Jar
    LOL, I know that it seems like I'm a complete beginner asking these questions, but believe me, I'm not.

I ask about these companies so that the people who are beginning WAH on the net can learn about the scams out there.

Funny thing is, I was thinking the exact same thing as you guys when I started this forum[​IMG]
  6. srama3

srama3 New Member

sorry, not forum, when I started this topic. Woops[​IMG]