Anybody knows?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by JackGuzman, May 17, 2016.

1. JackGuzman

JackGuzman New Member

Hello everybody!

I need some advice! I'm looking smth for proof reading!
    Do you know smth about it and can you help me?

2. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

Are you looking to hire a proofreader or are you looking to make money doing that? You may want to check out Fiverr and perhaps some freelance type sites.

3. JackGuzman

JackGuzman New Member

I need it for my paper! I found one service http://paidforessay.com/ which can help me. But I've never use it, maybe you heard smth about it??

4. payment proof

I have not heard of that site before. Maybe you can find someone on Fiverr though or there may be some proofreaders here on this forum.

Hathi99 likes this.
  5. JackGuzman

JackGuzman New Member

Ok, thank you for your help!

payment proof likes this.
  6. payment proof

7. Claire93

Claire93 Member

Hi Jack,
    honestly speaking, better google and at least try to write a paper on your own. If you had no idea how to write it correctly, you would need to ask somebody to help you. Last time I had such problem while ago, so I can't exactly remember the name of that writing service. But that was 'supreme essay' or something like this. You can try it or just use a lot of sources in the net.

8. Georgerocker

Georgerocker New Member

Yes, those guys have prooread for me essays for several times. They did a really good job. Check the reviews of such services online and the one that suits you most of all.

9. Barbara

Barbara New Member

I would recommend you not to trust much on what you see. Every site surely contains good reviews but have you ever noticed that all of them are good ones. If I were you, I would ask my friends about it. what they used. I know that supreme essay is a really good one and you may ask them for the proofreading service.