anyone doing GPT sites

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by lvharris2878, Oct 19, 2007.

1. lvharris2878

lvharris2878 New Member

Let me know how you are doing and what companies you promote right now in a pm or direct me to your signature.
  2. pcwork

pcwork New Member

I tried some get paid to post websites on trial basis, but they were not reliable
  3. Sakmeht

Sakmeht New Member

Hi there,

I'm currently doing treasuretrooper and swatcash... I don't make a ton of money, but it's enough for those little extras I want once in a while. It's nice not to have to run something by my husband everytime I want to purchase something. So far the most I've made through treasuretrooper is about $75. a month, but I'm not doing a lot of the offers that want credit cards, mostly just the freebies. Cheers!
  4. 4u2nv

4u2nv New Member

I stopped doing GPT. It was a waste of time to make real money. I've found other ways to make money. You can click on my signature, it will direct you my website. Click on "How To Make Money" tab and it will list 2 affiliate programs. TEXT Link ADs will pay $25 for each referral to sign up for free to be an affiliate. No need to wait for powerlines or purchases from the links to make money. Good luck with your search!
  5. Bluecash

Bluecash New Member

GPT Sites are good. Heck I run one myself. But it's will only give short term cash supply. You have many people out there making decent money from GPT sites but what they don't mention is that the bulk of the cash they make comes from their referrals and their referral downlines and not by competing offers.

I think GPT's are a great for a person just starting out.