Anyone else a Brand Institute VIP?

Discussion in 'Paid Surveys' started by happygal, Nov 2, 2009.

1. happygal

happygal Member

I was in their old VIP program (before it was called that) and know you were just automatically paid each quarter. But I haven't been able to find out details about how payment happens in the new program. Any of you able to comment? I had my first earnings with them in the quarter that ended with September...but haven't heard anything in payments.
  2. mlynn

mlynn Member

I am also with their VIP program (new one)..and wondering the same thing. [​IMG]
  3. happygal

happygal Member

Hmmm....I sent them an email last week and haven't heard anything. I have a feeling I may be picking up the phone in the future. Let me know if you hear or see anything and I will do the same.
  4. mlynn

mlynn Member

5. happygal

happygal Member

I just called them. Payments are processing now and we should see payments in the next week to two weeks.
  6. mlynn

mlynn Member

7. happygal

happygal Member

Payment arrived today!
  8. mlynn

mlynn Member

That's great happygal!

Hmm, I called them today and found out that somehow they made a mistake about the timing of my enrollment of their VIP program... anyway, they informed me that they will process my payment immediately. I will post when I get paid.
  9. happygal

happygal Member

glad you checked!
  10. mlynn

mlynn Member

11. happygal

happygal Member

Good to know. I am back to waiting on the next quarter's payment. I have a feeling I'll be calling next week.