Anyone else tried Banners Broker

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by bannersbroker2, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Wow wow wow cant believe it.Incredible. Woke up again this morning and found 24 green and 20 yellow panels had capped giving me $6680 to go with the $3120 i recieved on Thursday total in the last 48 hours into my liquidation ewallet $9800. To say im over the moon is an understatement. Banners Broker is absolutely amazing!!!!!!
  2. once again Banners Broker do the business. 6 yellow, 1 blue and 7 green panels all reach their traffic cap to give me another $2040 and thats now $11,840 in 5 days. Anyone wondering if this is worth joining then get yourself in now!!
  3. rmfine

rmfine New Member

Congrats Dave! I'm also seeing excellent results from BB.
    I would say this has to be one of my favorite business
    ventures to date and probably the easiest.

Take care,
    Ric
  4. what a month I have had with Banners Broker. Earnings that I only evere dreamed about and just booked my trip to the Banners Broker European Lauch in July and also oredered my Banners Broker pre-paid master card. Just love Banners Broker.
  5. Engine has been running over night and woke up and 8 yellow,14 purple and 4 blue capped overnight.On holiday for a week and thats our spending money.Will be still updating this thread.If you are on the fence regarding whether you should join Banners Broker then jump off of it and come and join the fun of seeing panels capping every week and getting paid.This is the best business in the world.Just Love BANNERS BROKER.
  6. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

bannersbroker2: and getting paid.
    So how much CASH have you been paid now?
    Credits in a phantom account mean nothing.
    If you are going to claim being paid, show us the money.
  7. Just2EZ
    From STPay member email: [email protected] From STPay username: bannersbroker Transaction ID Number: 270746617 Amount: USD 2173.00 Details (if provided): BANNERS BROKER 05-14-12 Commission Payment -Member ID- 185761

No phantom money there. If you know how Banners Broker works you will realise like all things to do with money in the world the longer you make your money work for you before you take it out the more money you make.Banners Broker is a business and you use your profits to purchase more panels to strenghthen your business and so on the long term you earn more money.Its simple really not rocket science.
  8. jamesreilly

jamesreilly New Member

Hi Folks

Did you check out the promo going on just now with the Purple Packages set at 40% faster. I had to grab some last nite and got them running soonest lol.

James
  9. PaulaC

PaulaC New Member

Hi everyone!
    I'm trying to fund my ewallet for BB but I need a "Transaction #" & a "Description". Can anyone point me in the right direction to find such elusive data?

Thank you! PaulaC
  10. wow 24 purple,4 blue and 1 red cap overnight.Its great getting up in the morning and see all that lovely money in your ewallet.Just love BB.
  11. Monday WEBINAR UPDATES:

ALL STP funding has been paid out up to date.

Anyone having issues, please use the tool.
    remember to enter full amount. Disregard
    any fees or transaction fees.

Send in ticket if any problem.

Payza funding is all completed.

Payouts were delayed. They were not done
    on Friday. Will be done tonight.

Any withdrawals thru STP today, you will
    have them tonight.

If you want to cancel/reverse your bank
    withdrawal and do STP it's not too late.

STP is the fastest way.

Purple Panel Purchase has been extended.

When is the USA going to get more options?
    We are looking into that.

What about Payza withdrawals? they are
    already done.

Amalgamations: Being processed. Please
    be patient. You will soon see notice on
    your dashboard.

KUL speaking:
    Portugal, please come see us guys. Prizes
    to give away. This will show you how big
    company is growing. Future leaders of the
    company will be there. Rooms are still
    available. Let support know and we will book
    rooms for you. Rooms have been discounted.
    BB booked the whole hotel.

USA - so much fraud in US, so we are looking
    for other options for you.

Liquidation will be done tonight.

For India, Allied Wallet is not available.

Keep an eye on dashboard for more updates.

AGAIN, STP is the fastest way to withdraw.
  12. Hi All

Some members have had this confirmed on Live Chat this morning -

The BB site will be down THIS Friday June 15th from 4pm Eastern till Sunday June 17th at 4pm Eastern.

Amalgamations and panel errors will be corrected at this time.

Please pass this on to team members who may not be in this forum.
  13. HeathrJean83

HeathrJean83 New Member

bannersbroker2
    The only problem with this is I went to the website and you need to be referred. How does that happen?
  14. second income

second income New Member

they don't cap as quickly as you make out!! i should know i've been there from the beginning!