Anyone give any advise on Stone Evan's site: Plug in Profit Site ??

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by MrRochie, Sep 8, 2006.

1. ekkmendoza

ekkmendoza New Member

I'm really eager to succeed online and have considered having my own PIPS to do that. The problem is I'm practically broke. I'm living with my girlfriend and I'm trying to get some income online thru SFI. I joined under th Roc Group and they have programs to help me upgrade using their money(FREE but we have to do some ad campaign). I really hope i can earn in the near future so i can start with the PIPS system. I've read The Rich Jerk book already and it also recommends PIPS.
  2. necrin

necrin New Member

I don't think I need to put anything else! [​IMG]

I too am a pips user. I'm currently on day 16 of my 30 day guide and it is without doubt the best step by step training you will find anywhere for the price of joining host4profit and empowerism ($50)
    the other products are success university, SFI, Liesure audio books and trafficswarm.

Even if you never paid to upgrade any of the products, if three people sign up all your expenses are paid by your commissions.

Stone has taken the top six money making/popular products available and put them into one package. After you sign up you can even customise your website so that it isn't quite so much of a cookie cutter!

An excellent choice for either newbie or experienced in my opinion.

Cheers [​IMG]
  3. snibbor

snibbor New Member

I would suggest any new PIPS member seriously look at PIPSPowerGroup to enhance your PIPS productivity. I would recommend this even before you start the PIPS 30 day training since it could save you some money and get you into profit quicker.

I am not an owner of the site and there is not an affiliate program so I do not benefit from it except to know that new PIPS members will be helped by very successful PIPS members.

Nial
  4. jschuman

jschuman New Member

I have been with PIPS for 5 years now and still think it is a great starter program. Expect to develop your site with products and programs of your own down the road. The training offered is fantastic and as a staff member of the PIPS Power Group I think it is a nice addition as well.
  5. hardwerkerzbiz

hardwerkerzbiz New Member

I recently joined PIPS 3 months ago and without a doubt the training and support available more than make up for the initial cost of joining the associated affiliate programs.

My background is not with Internet Marketing in any way and with the training that is available it's almost impossible to fail. I've been employed in the automotive industry for the last 20 yrs as a parts counterperson and let me tell you there is not even the remote possibility of entertaining the kind of income that this business can generate if you don't quit.

When I first started 20yrs ago I didn't like the paycheck and I still don't like 20yrs later, but quitting was not an option. If we can work at this or any other business with the same mentality, everyone involved will become successful. You work hard at work, why not work hard at home? I'm sure it won't take you 20yrs.
  6. trussvegas

trussvegas New Member

hardwerkerbiz, I totally agree with you. Doing something you don't like to do is no fun. I've been in network marketing for health and wellness for several years and have spent way more than what Stone charges for hosting the site with absolutely nothing to show for it. I joined PIPS and followed the training and got 5 paid signups in one of the programs within the first 3 weeks. Finally... a commission check! What's even better, I can even take the training Stone Evans offers in his 30 Days to Success training and apply it to my health and wellness biz... which I have... and made some sales. I guess it just comes down to one thing: people can make excuses or people can make money but people can't do both. I'm happy I found the PlugInProfit site. It sure makes online marketing easier and less confusing.
  7. TaraM

TaraM New Member

PIPS is a very legitimate business and makes it very easy for the newbie to learn everything there is to know about internet marketing. For the small investment required, it is a no brainer!
  8. I have a Pips site and I am very grateful for all the training and support provided when I first joined.

As with any other business program you get out what you put in. Pips has been going a long while now and many people have been successful, but at the same time many drop out after realizing it is not easy.
  9. MISongbird

MISongbird New Member

I joined PIPS quite a few months ago. I found that it drained my pocketbook (because of membership to other "suggested" program memberships). I did not recoop monies spent. I went on to a much better program, which offers support unlike anything I experienced with PIPS.

Sorry....my opinion...
  10. AzusaKing

AzusaKing New Member

I appreciate all of your comments. I recently joined Stone Evans in the PIPs program. Until I found this forum I had not heard of PIPS Power Group. I'm wondering if that is something I need to join. I already belong to the PIPs Co-Op marketing program.

This is only my second week to participate in the program. I hope it is not a scam and that some decent money can be made. I'm not looking to become a millionaire or get rich in the next 60 days. I'm just looking to supplement my income and make things a little less tight on the budget.

I'm curious to what some of your thoughts are who posted sometime back on this topic. Are you still in the PIPs program?
    How is it working out for you?
  11. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Hi Nathan,

I suggest you quit the PIPS Co-Op. I tried for 3 months, but didn't get any result.

I would suggest if you have spared the budget, sign up for PIPS Power Group. There are 5 successful PIPS members that are willing to guide you through to get successful with PIPS.
  12. AzusaKing

AzusaKing New Member

Cherie,
    Thanks for the tip. Are you using the PIPs Power Group? What kind of success have you had with Stone's Site?
  13. neilac

neilac New Member

He obviously does not teach spelling or grammar!
  14. JeffCasmer

JeffCasmer New Member

Hi,

I am one of the mentors of the PipsPowerGroup. We are a group of successful Pluginprofitsite owners who have made a full time living having started with PIPS. Alot of PIPS members make the mistake of joining and then signing up for everything in Stone's 30 days to success such as the PIPS Co-op and Adminder. These are huge mistakes that will cost you money. What we teach you is to take your basic PIPS site and teach you 1 on 1 how to make changes, how to correctly market your new PIPS site, as well as add additional income streams. We teach you to blog and write articles correctly. We have a step by step guide (called the PPG PowerPlan) that requires no money once you join...on doing everything mentioned above and alot more with your new PIPS business.

Take care
    Jeff Casmer
  15. JeffCasmer

JeffCasmer New Member

Hi Nathan,

As I have said in another post the co-op is not a program where you can sit back and earn money. Our mentoring group helps people take their basic PIPS site and make money with it...

Good luck with your business!

Take care
    Jeff Casmer
  16. John McRae

John McRae New Member

Hi Nathan-
    I've been a member of PIPS Power group and and I can tell you it it is the best thing I've done for my business. Since I've joined my business has increased significantly and i have PPG to thank.
  17. tanny l

tanny l New Member

Hi Nathan,
    I made 2 smart decisions 2 years ago, the first one was to join PIPS, and then joined the PPG.

Since I joined the PPG my business started to grow and I am making money on a regular basis.

The mentors of the PPG are dedicated to help you make money with PIPS or any other program with low budget. You will get help and support and honest answers and opinions.

BTW Jeff, you can quote me.

Tanny
  18. Sam_Jones

Sam_Jones New Member

To really benefit from this PIPS you have to be familiar with basics, don't just rush in.
  19. yahia

yahia Member

LifeofEgypt: The cost for hosting is high for the first site you buy but every other site after that is only $5. Most successful internet marketers have 10 or more sites so this works out fine for people who run multiple sites.
    Just for the record. I host all of my 9 sites for $10/month with 1and1 business package, which is still considered expensive compared with other hosting companies.

Does PIPS hosting offer you a virtual dedicated server? This is the only justification for this $29/month + $5 per extra site????!!!!.
  20. pbwsfi

pbwsfi New Member

I am of the opinion that you get what you pay for so with the expense of the web hosting comes a good training program that offsets that cost in my mind. I was an utter beginner with Internet marketing when I got my PIPS site just under a year ago and with the vast amount of information provided in the 30 Days to Success training, along with access to forums and the mentors in the PIPS Power Group my education in this business just exploded! I'm not making heaps of money yet, but I have a long-term plan in mind and my PIPS site will eventually lead me to the goals I have set.