Anyone give any advise on Stone Evan's site: Plug in Profit Site ??

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by MrRochie, Sep 8, 2006.

1. ais62 New Member

Hi
    I joined PIPS on May 15th, 2009 and lucky enough not joining any of 30 day training recommended Co-op or services except for Host4profit. I hang around for 3 months at Warrior forum educating myself and only paying installment for Host4profit. At warrior forum I came to know about PPG and after deep scrutiny I joined PPG on Aug 10th. It took 3 days to familiarize with PPG and then I began to take actions according to PPG mentors guide lines. Today while I was checking my PIPS site, accidentally noticed a tiny green dot at my Google page rank toolbar. I know it is not much, I have to go long long way but it was so encouraging for me. Most important thing is I got it by following PPG mentors guideline for only 16 days. Though I was displeased with myself that I was not following them fast enough in these 16 days. Every day I logged in PPG I found something new and valuable marketing action and that is apart from the 8 steps.
    I feel so lucky that I joined PPG and surprised to see so many PIPS veterans keep membership of PPG. Why they would keep membership unless they benefits from it? I have proof of PPG's effectiveness of guidance. I urge to all who joined PIPS to join PPG also just to ensure success in shorter period and investing less money. Long live PPG.
  2. Plug-In-Profit-Site has an expensive Co-op Advertising program
    which is a massive rip-off. The reason I say that is that I paid $147
    for extra advertising in national newspapers. What this did was to
    give multi-million Stone Evans more money to recruit more people and get more exposure,but I get NOTHING,I REPEAT NOTHING in return except Dustin Cannon's hype reassurance. When Dustin Heath writes 12 articles about my site this year,my PIPS ID is not advertised for a sign up. It is a random sign up. Well, all the IDs I have ever seen are for 27000 ID numbers so I am paying for late members sign ups.
    I paid $1000 and all I have gotten is one sign up while I have done a massive amount of work . They restrict you to publishing 7 articles a month in their blogs that they promised me $10 to promote but they never paid me. You don't need to publish articles in their blogs, you can publish in the best article directories in the world for free and they have better Page Rank than Dustin Cannon's blogs!
  3. Yeoch Member

I agree with Willprospector that PIPs Co-op Advertising is not effective. I read several testimonies that the PPG are helpful. But, I'm thinking of the below:

Newbies got into PIPs thinking success would come. No, your sponsor and Stone Evans profited right away. PIPs Co-op Advertising would profit, if you signed up with it. Stone bringing business to Dustin Cannon.

PPG would stand to profit if discouraged newbies join PPG.

In the first place, Stone could have improved his PIPs, but he didn't. Why? So that PPG would benefit (PPG mentors were also promoting PIPs - to wait for discouraged newbies to join PPG).

Bye
  4. Willmarathon New Member

The discussion thread concerning the PIPS Co-op program was completely deleted from the Warrior Forum because there were so many people who had been members who did not get any sign ups from using it after paying from $695 to $1000 for a yearly membership. This showed an absolute lack of integrity on their part.
    Once again, the same old thing: "Whoever has the gold,rules".[IMG]
  5. yasser New Member

Willprospector: You don't need to publish articles in their blogs, you can publish in the best article directories in the world for free and they have better Page Rank than Dustin Cannon's blogs!
    I completely agree with you
  6. talfighel Silver Member

This is the best program you can ever join to make it online. It is the only one I totally recommend.
  7. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Thanks for the honest reviews folx!

I too was impressed with the website offer.
    The website was FREE from my experience. No requirement to buy training or hosting. Obviously Stone Evans would get affiliate commissions from your promotion. This is ethical and expected.

I still have my PIPS website and have not had to buy anything.
    I hosted it on my own account, until recently.

You really need to edit the HELL out of the site or yes, you'll get the "oh no, another one of those" response - NO clicks!
    A number of the built in links were just not working - dotcomology for one...

Bit what was glaringly obvious to me was that it would make no sense whatsoever to do anything but join ALL the programs on the website.
    You'd be promoting them all anyway!

For example, when people visit your site and join SBI, you'll lose out if they upgrade and YOU haven't.
    It's like that for all the programs there.
    A real MONEY PIT!

The CO-OP was the only thing that made sense - if you are going to promote all these costly programs, you should definitely go at it full steam!
    But judging from the experiences presented here, That too is a money pit!

It just looked like more and more things to pay into.
    For someone just starting out, this can be a BIG hole in your ship!

Willmarathon: The discussion thread concerning the PIPS Co-op program was completely deleted from the Warrior Forum because there were so many people who had been members who did not get any sign ups from using it after paying from $695 to $1000 for a yearly membership. This showed an absolute lack of integrity on their part.
    This has become a SERIOUS problem for The Warrior Forum, whether they are aware of it or not.
    They frequently censor any views that are negative about WF "War Room" members or the products they are promoting.

You pay to be a "War Room" member, of course.
    BUT in this spirit of censorship, they will cancel your "War Room" membership with NO refund when they want to!

There's even (of course) a .com about it called warriorforumsucks (imagine that!).
    They are valuable in other ways, but you just can NOT trust anyone's positive comments about a WF member's product:
    WF members continuously heap false praise upon one another and the products they promote.

The interesting outcome of this kind of nepotism and censorship is that it seems like you can only trust the negative comments!
    THOSE people at least care enough to put their paid membership on the line!
  8. mvalladares10 New Member

This system seems really legit.. my suggestion- join for work at home