anyone heard of angel stevens

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by faazid, Jan 9, 2008.

1. warchant77

warchant77 New Member

What is the phone number to get in contact with someone in customer service number?
  2. jpsbmw

jpsbmw New Member

I have a friend that tried her program and it did not work for her. She tried numerious times to get her money back with no success. I did some research on her and she is a scam artist.
  3. RelyStark

RelyStark New Member

It seems this lady has the best scam going. She tells you flat out that you can start making money immediately processing rebates but its a flat out lie. She doesn't tell you that you need to spend 7 weeks reading her stupid write ups on how to become a millionair with the internet. She calls them weekly training sessions. They take all of 1 hour to read and every week is the same bunch of crap info. Then you sit around for 6 days waiting for the next junk to come through.

DON'T DO IT.

She also keeps sending you more emails that look like they are coming from other companies but its all her, and they direct you to the same website with her lies.

SCAM!!!!!
  4. RelyStark

RelyStark New Member

Class Action Lawsuit......against Angel Stevens.

Anyone interested?
  5. RelyStark

RelyStark New Member

jpsbmw: I have a friend that tried her program and it did not work for her. She tried numerious times to get her money back with no success. I did some research on her and she is a scam artist.

I can't believe she's still alive.
  6. RelyStark

RelyStark New Member

warchant77: What is the phone number to get in contact with someone in customer service number?

800-381-7820 If you get a moron on the phone that keeps saying the same thing, ask to talk to someone else or hang up and call back.
  7. Istar

Istar New Member

I just received an email from Angela Stevens. I read the reviews on this site and I want to thank everyone who posted a comment. It saved me from a big headache. After reading your comments I went to close the page (www.processathome.com) and a so called live agent popped up, so I spoke to her and told her about the scam information I received. She gave me a bunch of generic answers. I said to her you a probably a fake agent. She was able to respond to with another generic answer. I even put in LOL and she said the only thing funny about this is how much money I will be making. I stated to think maybe she is real. So I said "Hey do you eat pork?" And she said " I am 26 years old and only I an offer this program to you for $150.00. THIS IS SUCH A SCAM. They didn't even have the decency to hire a live agent to fool you
  8. RelyStark

RelyStark New Member

I received my refund after 5 days of asking for it.

But I'll tell ya, I used alot of profanity and bad word name calling to all of the morons over there that I had to talk to. They spent 20 minutes trying to convince me to stay involved and keep trying the system. You must start name calling if you want a refund, period.
  9. Lemondropkid31

Lemondropkid31 New Member

I have gotten 2 calls from Angel Stevens (recorded message) today. the first time I did not pick up because I didn't recognize the number, but the second time I did and as soon as I realized what it was I hung up.

I tried out this program on the end of March, because I thought I would be able to make some money to help me with my moving expenses. When I realized what it really was and that what she claimed was not really true I really felt used. Here I am giving her money I really don't have thinking it will be worth it! I tried to get my money back and all she would say is "try it for 3 months". Being nice does not work with these people.
  10. kpm2319

kpm2319 New Member

Angel Stevens program is a bad idea. I made the mistake of paying the ridiculous $197 because it was real convincing. Their support team doesn't even know the system. And it's mostly not even about rebate processing. Big mistake. You will also get some phone calls from other businesses saying they are affiliated with Stevens trying to get you to spend more money. She got me to play ball and i struckout swinging. Do not do this. And after the first couple of weeks, they stop sending you the so-called lessons.
  11. elysyan

elysyan New Member

My personal experience in trying to get my own rebate ended with me just gettig frustrated because I never got it. I followed every instruction. Two years later I am still waiting for it. Obviously I am biased about the whole thing. I would imagine it to be a good business if it were organized and developed with the customer in mind. But After so many bad situations I'd say find something else. It is always easy to give them your money but they make it so hard for you to get it back as a rebate. Now I do not even buy anything with a rebate.
  12. ipodnano7

ipodnano7 New Member

13. butterfly

butterfly New Member

We did it. Sent them $197.00 and can not get our money refunded
    as promised. Also have high pressured salesmen calling our house
    at night trying to get us to invest $2000. to $ 10,000. more.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with them? No lagitament email address nor phone number.
  14. kpm2319

kpm2319 New Member

Try this number 1-800-381-7820. Let me know what happens.
  15. workaholic

workaholic New Member

I went for this Angel Stevens scam too. To everyone who is reading this, beware of the Angel Stevens program. I have done a lot of research during the past years and lost a lot of money. I was in huge credit card debt trying to find a single legitimate business. Finally, I found it and I am very happy with the results.
  16. jimbo5651

jimbo5651 New Member

I'm glad I found this forum. I am self employed and work out of my home office. I received the email from Angel Stevens and thought it looked like it would be good to fit my schedule. I fortunately googled her name and got this forum. Thank you for saving me time and money.
  17. kpm2319

kpm2319 New Member

Good work Jriman, i'm glad you found this forum rather than some Stevens affiliate that glorifies her program.
  18. Sweetestmiracle

Sweetestmiracle New Member

I would like to thank all of you for the "heads up". I too, almost made the mistake of purchasing. I am so glad that I joined this forum yesterday!!
  19. heistheanswer

heistheanswer New Member

Just FYI, I live in MO and they did a segment on our local news about it and they showed a lady who joined and didn't make anything. She was misrepresented by the program which seems to be the case all the time. She asked for her money back but never got it. I would say that this is a big "stay away" program. If you can't talk to someone live, it's not worth it. Take care and God Bless[​IMG]
    Jason
    636-978-7089
  20. shawndap3000

shawndap3000 New Member

Did you actually get your money back?