anyone heard of angel stevens

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by faazid, Jan 9, 2008.

1. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

dknow: good way to tell if its a scam.. call them BEFORE you sign up and try to get a refund and if they say that they are processing the refund, but you havent even signed up for the service yet.. its probably a scam.

Interesting!!

I'll simply HAVE to try this one day!
  2. camkate985

camkate985 New Member

I to was scammed by Angel Stevens, at first it seemed like a pretty legitament company....wrong!! Pretty much they just want you to be a sales person and sell products. When I found this out it was too late i had already paid the $197. Something just didn't seem right so i decided to google it and i found this website. Thank you to all those who recommended different things to do to get my money back. I was emailing back and forth with the people claiming to work with Angel Stevens and after about the third email of them pretty much begging me to try the program out i pretty much said to them " I sure hope your not trying to drag out the 90 day money back by sending me all these emails. Give me my money back or i will take action. " I received and email the next day saying I'd get a refund within the next few business days. Well since i had read all these comments i decided to not just take their word but call my bank and put in a dispute. I received my refund about 5 days later. So for those of you who don't know how to get your money back just take all the steps you can. And if ur persistant enough you will get your money back.
  3. want2workathome

want2workathome New Member

Thanks to all here. You saved me the humiliation with myself and my husband. Im glad I found this site.. you guys are a God Send!
    Angel or anglea or whatever her name is wont be getting my $197.
  4. Angel Stevens has got a lot of bad press, so it is sensible to stay away.

There are legitimate Rebate Processing companies around. It is just a matter of researching and contacting their customer support.

Barb
  5. Jenlyn77

Jenlyn77 New Member

Thank God I googled Angela Stevens before falling for this, It was so convincing that I teared up a little while reading her "story". This site is a true blessing. The criminals are definitely getting smarter. I almost went for it. But when I realized the site was avoiding the issue of what it would cost me, and saw that they had a lot of distracting "highlights" to distract me further from that, I just I decided to check out what real people have to say about it. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
  6. GregoryVerity

GregoryVerity New Member

Most of those things are scams.
  7. tracymay608

tracymay608 New Member

Hello Suzette: I'm just curious....did you ACTUALLY receive your refund in 3-5 business days?
  8. tracymay608

tracymay608 New Member

I TOO have been SCAMMED till this day.....purchased in May/08...one month later...June/08 tried phoning to cancel....couldn't get through so have e-mailed CONTINUOUSLY since then....have received MANY MANY e-mails back (from MANY MANY different people), but.....NO REFUND!!

Anyone one have any stories of RECENT success in getting a refund? These people are the WORST company I have EVER dealt with!

I will NOT be giving up.....I continue to e-mail and TRY to phone...(hard to get through)....EVERY DAY....and will continue!!! They haven't heard the last of me!....I am as DETERMINED as they are FRAUDULENT to get my money back!!! Any suggestions?
  9. ItsMoneytime

ItsMoneytime New Member

I tried Angel Stevens....and I even read the ebook. It was nothing out of the ordinary ebooks of things I already know and you probably did too. In result of that.....REFUND!!!!!
  10. twags74

twags74 New Member

I too was persuaded to join Angel Stevens for 197.00. I tried it for the past 2 weeks and got no where fast!!! After reading all your posts, I called the the number and requested my refund. The women was really nice but tried to keep me with the program. She offered me a free caribbean cruise, or a trip to Mexico, all expenses paid. I had to tell her 10 times that I just wanted my refund. She put me on hold for 10 minutes, and then said that my refund was processed and gave me a refund number.
  11. Michael91941

Michael91941 New Member

I did my research on this but after I forked over my $197.00.I got scammed by Angela Penbroke awhile back but I got my money back.After I looked at her program and saw it had nothing to do with processing rebates it pissed me off so I just told my bank that I didn't authorize that charge.My bank then credited back my checking account for $197.00 then my bank did an investigation on this and sent me some papers and some information that my bank must have got from Angela Penbroke's investigators saying that I must have authorized that charge because they tracked my IP address from my computer and demanded that I pay them the $197.00 I then filled out the paper that bank sent me and told them that I still didn't authorize this charge and that Angela Penbrook's website is fraudualent and if she wants to pursue this that I will be more than happy to go to the proper authorities and then get a lawyer and turn this into a class action lawsuit.Never heard from her again.Its amazing that this woman is still doing this to people and not in jail.My advice is this before handing over your hard earned money on these work at home businesses do your homework and research them on the internet.It's funny I just noticed this but on the top of this page there is a link beware of at home jobs the website is www.SiteReviewAuthority.org and their team of experts said that most work at home websites are scams but also listed 3 excellent legitimate work at home websites where you can actually make money and guess what their so called experts rated number 1 the Angel Stevens website lol.
  12. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

Having a .org extension or having words like authority in domain names is just a tactic used to fool people. Do your due diligence.
  13. lok

lok New Member

I am finally doing my due dilligence before. Thank God for all your comments and I am sorry for all of your losses. I too have fell victim to many scams. I became disabled nov 2007 from a severe accident and unable to work I looked to the internet for a work at home venture. I have, sad to say, fallen victim to many scams and have finally wised up and now research before spending. Many of whom have comments above have stated, " if its to good to be true, it probably is" This is the biggest understatement of all. There is only a few internet offers out there that are legit. As I have painfully learned and I will pass it on, dont trust anyone without due diligence. dont put yourself thru the disappointment of it all. I have seen people on late nite info channels whom seem honest and all they want in the end is your money!!!
  14. lsknsll

lsknsll New Member

Last week I ordered the Angel Stevens Rebate processing program for $197. It also promised me a free 2 week trial membership in an automated money making program, which wouls cost $39.95 per month after the 14 days trial. I am confused, I do not understand any of this, the instructions are vague and I have decided this is a scam. I was just going to take my lumps and write it off as a lesson learned. This evening I got a call from an Angel Steven representative named Ryan who wanted me to join a program in which "experts" would take me under ther wings and teach me how to work the system all out of the goodness of their hearts and so Angel Stevens herself could make an infomercial. I told him I thought the instructions were vague and I thought the whole thing was a scam. He laughed at me, insinuated that I am stupid ( I may very well be- after buying into this) I became upset and told him I wanted them to take me off their lists and not call me anymore. He said "well I don't want to talk to you either" I demanded to speak to his supervisor, named Allen who hung up on me when I asked for a refund. The phone number they called from just rings and rings when I call back. I wish I had found this site before giving those people my money. I am going to call my credit card company right mow and dispute the charges. And then I am going to alert the Minnesota Attorney General of this mess.
  15. countryjae

countryjae New Member

Did the program work? If not was you able to get your money back?
    my email is [email protected].

thanks, jae
  16. CC Enterprises

CC Enterprises New Member

Stop - - Run away from this scam. I joined -paid out quite a bit of money to Rebate Processing and several other organizations they
    recommended. All phone calls either don't go thru or you get a person who speaks very bad english, & will not answer your questions. Both E-mails to them got returned with no such address and my registered letter to them just got returned. RUN AWAY!