Anyone heard of GLA?

Discussion in 'Network/Multi-level Marketing' started by Johnnyqt25, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Johnnyqt25

Johnnyqt25 New Member

So I thought I had a date with a girl yesterday but it ended up to be a business proposal to an MLM called GLA. It was weird. lol.

I went to an upscale apartment complex and met her "business partners." They were in their 20s. Well spoken. Very well dressed and drove brand new Mercedes/BMWs. Is this too good to be true?

They threw me a sales pitch and expected my answer right away. Here is the product: It's only $99 to join they say. They seem pretty upfront and honest about things telling me I will make money for them and myself but I must work hard for it. But it will come.

I never been involved with any MLM. I only know some basic info on it. But I enjoy selling and talking to people. Will I be successful at this? I am seriously considering joining. Anything I should know? Any one have experience or been sucessful with MLMs?
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

If you are good at selling and enjoy talking to people, you will probably do okay with something like that. If you are pretty much convinced that you can do this, then you will always wonder 'what if' if you don't join....[​IMG]

Good luck!

p.s. the link in your sig doesn't work for me so you may want to check that out...
  3. Johnnyqt25

Johnnyqt25 New Member

So I decided to join them. They said I must meet with them asap and fill out an application to see if I Qualify? What does this mean??
  4. cherie27

cherie27 New Member

Maybe their company have some requirements for the people who join them.
  5. johnjimat

johnjimat New Member

Good at selling and enjoy talking with people are your advantage. I think you will make it easier for your MLM.. if you are joining them..
  6. Johnnyqt25

Johnnyqt25 New Member

I searched GLA and Tim Herr is running this. He has scammed others. And the product is not even his. I've decided not to join.
  7. Johnnyqt25

Johnnyqt25 New Member

8. Franklin

Franklin New Member

Johnnyqt25 I don't know the company but this I can tell you that if you don't feel good about it, don't do it as simple as that. That's like a rule of thumb most of the time in life anyway.

Also you will find all kinds of bad comments about any good or bad companies out there don't make your judgment from one particular source of information find multiple opinions and point of view.

That's how I started a few years back. I found a company made my research and found good reviews and bad reviews. Then I made my decision to get involved and now I look back and I'm glad I made a decision based on my own research.

There are many good companies out there and there are even some that don't required a joining fee at all. Find one and find someone that will really help you with a successful duplicated system.

Tip to get started: You are in the right place! This forum is full of valuable content with successful leaders from different companies. Do your researchs here learn from the different topics.

I will recommend you to first learn how to generate traffic to your future business website, how to turn the traffic into leads and sales. If you start by learning first the how to do this and how to do that you will be ahead of your competition and will not take long to start seeing the results.

I hope this helps and make sure you come back and let us know the outcome. [​IMG]