Anyone heard of income4beginners?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by jdejvet, Aug 30, 2007.

1. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Quoting: teezageezaWell i came accross I4B about 2 months ago, and searched google for reviews in which i found this thread, after reading the whole article i was really looking forward to purchasing the ebook, which i planned to do today
    To my dissmay i went onto the site and it has removed paypal, i am, not going to pay now because i know that paypal covered pretty much 90% of payments

It's unfortunate but probably true that lack of a paypal pay connection will adversely affect promotional efforts.
    For NOW anyway.

All I can say is, paypal has apparently become a big bad bully of a monopoly.
    (I only use them to pay for things using buyer credit - I wouldn't have them as a pay processor on my site even if they asked me to!)

Any promoter should be wary of doing business with paypal.
    Perhaps this will change things for the better if more and more promoters AND customers find out what paypal is REALLY all about.

Go to paypalsucksDOTcom...
  2. AppealMarketing

AppealMarketing New Member

Welcome teezageeza,

You're right I4B is a very crippled program right now, hopefully Jon adds another payment processor like Safepay in the future. PM me with your email address and I'll email you my Super Eden Marketing Plan, will work for just about any program out there. I started in Super Eden a week and a half ago, just completed my first matrix (3x2 with 12 people in it) yesterday night, a few hours after the compression cutoff time of Midnight GMT. I have a co-op ad program, with solo email ads from $5 to $20. I also have an URL rotator setup (TJam - I can guarantee this one is for real!!) [​IMG] that I advertise daily. A very simple program that can make you a few extra pounds/dollars/euro's etc... They even have the websites in 4 languages!! English, French, German & Chinese. If you have any questions, you can go to the Super Eden thread or PM me.
  3. Tipnz

Tipnz New Member

Hi all,

Have they fix the paypal opitions on I4B.

As i have downloaded the free ebook,
  4. AppealMarketing

Welcome Tipnz,

I don't think you will ever see paypal for I4B again. Paypal has put it on their targeted list, it appears. I have actually put a google checkout button on my I4B page that I had previously installed on my own website. People are still downloading the free ebook, but no takers as of yet. I might have to publicize it at the top of the site for people to actually see that I accept it.
  5. WiseSolon

WiseSolon New Member

Hello.

Just today I discovered the I4B problem with PayPal.
    From a week or two I start to feel something is wrong.
    This is why I begin to test the entire process.
    I promote the I4B from my own site (see in my sign) and I have my own opt-in and autoresponder program. So today I downloaded myself the e-book from my site and I tried to make a payment and ... surprise, I see the PayPal is missing from Jon Davies page.

Did anybody contact Jon? What is he saying, are he trying to add other payment options? If not this program doesn't have a future, I think. [​IMG]
  6. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: WiseSolonI see the PayPal is missing from Jon Davies page.
    Did anybody contact Jon? What is he saying, are he trying to add other payment options? If not this program doesn't have a future, I think.

If Jon Davies ever gets off his butt and contacts the people who have PAID for this program about paypal, and starts developing some pay processor ALTERNATIVES for his PAYING customer/promoters, then there is still hope.

On the other hand, perhaps he like a rat, has jumped off the sinking ship?

Not necessary because there ARE pay processor alternatives.
    AND google paypal sucks, and be informed!
  7. PTYANG

PTYANG New Member

I wouldn't exactly say that about Mr. Davies, TJAMMONEYMAN...
    He did let us rebrand his site with our own payment button/account...
    Just have a little faith in him; he's not about to bail out when a road bump comes along... This whole I4B was about building his reputation and good faith for fellow marketers remember?...
  8. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: PTYANGHe did let us rebrand his site with our own payment button/account...
    Just have a little faith in him; he's not about to bail out when a road bump comes along... This whole I4B was about building his reputation and good faith for fellow marketers remember?...

Yes it did seem as though I was calling him a rat but that was not the intention - I did say perhaps no?

In any event, he should really be letting his people know what is up with i4b.
    There's no excuse for us having to track him down.
    I haven't seen any option for using 'our own payment button/account'.

It took so long to hear from him regarding my paypal issues, I just got burnt out on the whole thing.
    (It took me 3 emails to hear back from him on THAT matter - and I had to get that email address from someone else!)

If this is about 'good faith' and 'building a reputation', he should be MUCH more pro-active.
    Then I wouldn't have cause to even THINK of using such comparisons.
  9. ozzy31

ozzy31 New Member

Hi everyone
    I was beginning to wonder why I was getting nowhere with this.
    Can anybody tell me how to change the Payment option button?
    I need all the help I can get!
    I know Jon said that"even a monkey could do this" But he hasn't met me yet!
  10. formvals

formvals New Member

Great Marketing concept, but I have not had much
    luck in promoteing the free E-book and getting sales,
    maybe someone can give me some advise. Thanks
  11. AppealMarketing

Hi Val,

My advice would be to promote your other programs until Jon Davies comes up with another payment processor. The I4B program will not sell very well with just alertpay, I even setup my page (hosted on my own site) with google checkout and still no takers, people are downloading the ebook, most likely want to use paypal and seeing only alertpay, probably just going elsewhere after that.
  12. omessaoud

omessaoud New Member

I use this system too. I already made a sale and got my money back! It's a great feeling. I don't really remember having put a lot of effort yet into promoting my link, but I am planning to give it a bigger focus in the coming day.
    The biggest thing I did was to offer the possibility to download the e-book from my blog (link below). I also used some traffic exchange systems, namely :
    - Wjob : [Affiliate link removed - Admin]
    - Trafficswarm : [Affiliate link removed - Admin]
    Other than that, I didn't try anything yet. I am sure adwords can produce good results. I am also going to try the safe lists jennifer mentionned.
    I will try to share as new things happen.
    And happy new year!
  13. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: omessaoudI use this system too. I already made a sale and got my money back!

And how did you manage to do THAT omessaoud???
  14. bjohn1949

bjohn1949 New Member

I was all set to order this until I read your quote. I have had paypal for a number of years and do not wish to loose it. Please let me know if everyting got straigntened out and how you're doing with I4B. Thanks and Good Luck to You.
  15. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: bjohn1949lease let me know if everyting got straigntened out and how you're doing with I4B.

I4B uses ALERTPAY right now, but omessaoud is the only one who claims to be making sales.

Omessaoud hasn't responded to questions about his post.

Hmmm....
  16. RedHat39

RedHat39 New Member

Has there been any updates on this? Is Paypal permanently limiting accounts for participation in I4B?

I just went through a Paypal "limiting" fiasco and do not wish to repeat that experience again.

Thanks
  17. xworkathome

xworkathome New Member

Yep, the Paypal button is no longer offered in the Income4Beginners program. I emailed Jon Davies 3 times asking him to replace the PP button by another online payment processor like Stormpay or SafePay but sill no answer.

My sales dropped by 99% because Alertpay does not take credit cards yet [​IMG]

I did manage to get 1 sale via Alertpay though, not even enough to pay my electric bill [​IMG]

It should be a breeze to replace the PayPal button by a Stormpay button so why is Jon not doing that, I don't know.

Could anyone contact him and tell him that please ?
  18. jerzstyle00

jerzstyle00 New Member

Has anyone tried 'AlertPay' since ommesaoud claims it works?Arn't there any other payment processors out there we can use instead of depending on paypal?And oh yea before i buy this program..has anyone been making LEGITAMENT sales from it?If so, fill me in cause i want in!
  19. jerzstyle00

jerzstyle00 New Member

Opps,ignore the alert pay part im a newbie didn't know we were waiten for jon on this.Xworkathome u say sales have dropped 99% cause of paypal, can you share how much were you really cashing in from this aprox every week?
  20. AppealMarketing

Hi jerzstyle00,

Unless another payment processor is added, you need to stay away from I4B, I've never made an I4B sale via Alertpay, but i did make 63 sales thru Paypal (before my account was permanently limited). I joined I4B in Aug '07 and even near the end, I was averaging 2-5 sales a week, without doing a whole lot of advertising for it. I'm now doing Super Eden, my group now has 40 members in it over 1 months time. Just started my 3rd matrix and have 3 1st level openings to fill, who will definitely receive my spillover sales, anyone interested? PM me with any questions about I4B or Super Eden. Have a good night all.