Anyone heard of income4beginners?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by jdejvet, Aug 30, 2007.

1. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

2. xworkathome

xworkathome New Member

Quoting: TJamMoneyManGoogle STORMPAY SUCKS, or PAYPAL SUCKS...

No sir, Paypal does not suck, I received over 1500 payments and not one single problem.

Stormpay did have a serious problem with 12 dailypro a few months ago but it's still a good payment processor.

Alertpay could be the next paypal if they start offering credit/debit card payments.
  3. xworkathome

xworkathome New Member

Quoting: jerzstyle00.Xworkathome u say sales have dropped 99% cause of paypal, can you share how much were you really cashing in from this aprox every week?

Hi Jerzstylee,

I made 59 sales in one month and 78 sales total so far, including the alertpay sale, for a net total of $3003 . Easiest program I have ever promoted!
  4. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: xworkathomeNo sir, Paypal does not suck, I received over 1500 payments and not one single problem.

LOTS of people have had LOTS of problems with paypal.
    Right here in this forum.
    Right here in this thread!

Yes, the debit/credit plan is a good idea.

But paypal DEFINITELY sucks.

We aren't making these problems up!
  5. TJamMoneyMan

One thing I don't understand is why everyone insists on being so dependent on paypal.

Most internet offerings that have been around a looong time don't use paypal - Ewen Chia for one...
  6. xworkathome

xworkathome New Member

Quoting: TJamMoneyManOne thing I don't understand is why everyone insists on being so dependent on paypal.

Some programs like Income4Beginners do not give you the choice, they will rebrand your ebook but only with one or two specific payment processors, that's it.

People like Paypal because it offers a debit card. I could receive money from India or New Zealand and I just need to go to the 7-Eleven round the corner or the nearest ATM to withdraw the cash instantly.

That's the beauty of Paypal.

Quoting: TJamMoneyMan Most internet offerings that have been around a looong time don't use paypal - Ewen Chia for one.
    Yep, that's because Paypal is not friendly to a lot of get rich quick programs, while e-gold for instance will accept almost any type of moneymaking programs, even the most dubious one.
  7. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: xworkathomePeople like Paypal because it offers a debit card. I could receive money from India or New Zealand and I just need to go to the 7-Eleven round the corner or the nearest ATM to withdraw the cash instantly.
    That's the beauty of Paypal.

Yep!
    In fact I like Paypal because of the debit card - actually the paypal 'buyer credit' plan. I haven't gotten a debit card yet - I forget the reason.

BUT,
    An online bank account also offers a debit card (HSBC in my case).
    You can go to any HSBC to make deposits, and HSBC's are worldwide!
    You can of course get your money at any ATM.
    Using their 'payment account' you can pay directly to any person or entity online just like paypal.

The beauty of HSBC, is that it is subject to national banking laws.
    Which include paying INTEREST - at a higher rate than offline banks too!

Paypal is just an online business that has your money - good luck trying to get it if they decide not to give it to you.
    People have lost THOUSANDS this way.

People have watched their products & possessions transfered to a buyer who then turned around and did a chargeback, while KEEPING the goods - all with the help and consent of Paypal!
    Many people have had their money put on hold for up to SIX MONTHS!
    IF they ever get their money back, it is be at the whim of Paypal.
    With ZERO interest!!

Paypal is setup to protect the buyer, not the seller.

That's the UGLY of Paypal!
  8. jerzstyle00

jerzstyle00 New Member

Quoting:AppealMarketing "I'm now doing Super Eden, my group now has 40 members in it over 1 months time. Just started my 3rd matrix and have 3 1st level openings to fill, who will definitely receive my spillover sales, anyone interested?"

I've read about super eden but not sure if its for me.Seems like you benefit mostly if u have a website and i don't have one yet.Also i read about the pyramid method(which is how i believe super eden is used)and it wasn't encouraging.I mean super eden has been out for over 5 months now seems like if you don't get in when it first starts you'll end up not making much when you join.
  9. AppealMarketing

AppealMarketing New Member

Hey jerzstyle00,

Super Eden does Not require your own site, they provide the site for you and host it. I have my own site for marketing services, but it is absolutely of no value for Super Eden. Super Eden is a simple 3x2 matrix MLM program, doesn't matter when you get in, you have the same chance to build your group as large as you want/can as someone who joined 5 months ago, makes no difference. It depends how much you want to put into your business and how creative you are at managing a group of people. I have an url rotator that i advertise daily for all group members, co-op ad program, where we share the cost of solo email ads and I'm always available for my group members by phone or email to answer questions or help. This business is about building a group and helping others to succeed. Already have 2 of those 3 positions filled last night & today.

[ Discussion continued at: Income4Beginners continued... ]