Anyone heard of income4beginners?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by jdejvet, Aug 30, 2007.

1. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

Thank you Bob!

I am so glad that I found this forum, I have found so many tips on marketing by reading these posts! I feel safer following some of the advice here rather than going to someone who won't say anything until you fork over some money. I wish I would have found it a long time ago when I started looking for opportunities. I may not have tanked on a few that I started! LOL
  2. sacha891

sacha891 New Member

Thanks for that jennifer, and it was because of you that I signed up! Maybe you can tell me of a way to get opt-in lists that have proof of and when they opted-in? Our country has just implemented a new law against harvested lists. I asked you before if I could have your email address and unfortunately missed out yesterday getting it, so can you please email me on mine? It is:
    [email protected]. Thanks Jennifer.
  3. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

Hi Sacha,

You should have seen my business email when you bought the book. It was there on the order page. I don't see any record of you buying it, are you sure you did? I see an email address when I get notification and niether of the ones you gave me are in my transaction history. Maybe you have a different one that you used? If so, what is it, I will check on it. Have you checked your link? It may not have gone through. If you didn't get it through me, well it all makes since to not have it in my records! LOL Anyway, I am glad you decided this was a great opportunity!

As far as marketing, I would use a search engine and type in fresh opt-in lists or something to that nature. Otherwise, I have no idea how to help you. Some of the people in this forum actually know what they are talking about, (LOL) and you could ask that question in a Post? I am sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

Good luck with your book. Maybe you could Pm me? We have that option now! Which is great.

Lots of success,
  4. AppealMarketing

AppealMarketing New Member

I have been involved in income4beginners for 5 weeks now and have made 16 sales, 7 have been in the past week. This is a real business that ANYONE can do. I've been working with a 80 yr old gentleman and helped him get his first 2 sales today, he's never made anything online until now. Takes all of 1 minute to setup, you really can be making your first sale the very same day, I did, with a FREE craigslist ad. Although most of my sales have been via solo email ads. If someone needs some help, I'd be happy to assist. [​IMG]
  5. manjula07

manjula07 New Member

It looks like very interesting program and i am giving a go through to it and then comment on it.
  6. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

That's terrific! I am glad to see you post your success. Keep us posted. I am sure your tips will help alot of people.

To your success!
  7. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

Thank you Marv for your experience posted. I have to tell you that I am jealous of your website! I got the 1&1 package, but I didnt know what I was doing. I spent hours last night trying to make it work and the finally called the 24 hr support who told me that to do what you did with your url, I needed a web developer! Not gonna happen. You must be very savy in that kinda thing.

I have thought about investing more time (not that I have it with 4 young children, lol) in learning more about this, but it is not in my plans to be a webmaster. Although, that seems to be a really good profession. I have decided to save what money I make from this to go to school online at Andrews and train to be a MT. I love the medical feild, and I haven't been able to get this thought out of my mind for a while. So I have just decided to do it. I can still work from home, and still market my Income4Beginners. Oh yeah, I am not quitting this one! It is the only way I have made money in over 9 years! Nothing I have tried ever made me any money, and this one has made me $480 so far (I have another mailing going out today or tomorrow). To me, it is too good to be true.

Thanks again for posting and I hope you continue to be successful!
  8. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

Hi Jean!

Good to hear from you! Seems like we all are kinda new to this online business thing! I wanted to add that my coastal Director, (he's not currently doing the coastal because he had a triple bypass) decided to try this too! And he was in marketing for years! (he's 74) I haven't heard from him on his results, but it just proves that even the seasoned ones can give this a go! He told me that this sounded like something he could do while he was in rehab. (besides getting back into golfing, lol) The more I think about it, this would be great for anyone who just wanted a surprise in their inbox from paypal or alert pay letting them know about $40 being put into their account! It's really neat! You get money that you don't really expect, ya know? If you just keep doing what you know to do, then the results will come. AOMA-all out massive action!

Success to my new friends in the Income4Beginners program!
  9. Market123

Market123 New Member

This is another interesting program.
    I was leaning towards PWF.
    For those who have been successfull with I4B, what is the realistic range of income per month ? And I know that it all depends on each individual but what type of commission or sales do you get ?
  10. AppealMarketing

Market123,
    Business has a $40 start up fee and you make $40 per sale, one sale and you've even. Realistic income is $400/month to start and it just keeps getting better/easier after that. My target is $4000/month within 6 months. But you do have to make an effort, you will get out what you put into the program and then some!
  11. Market123

Market123 New Member

Marv,

Thanks for the info.
    I've just downloaded the free e-book. I'll go over it this week end.
    I'll let you know how it went.
    We'll be in touch.
    Tx a lot,

Jimmy.
  12. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

I think once you get the system, all doubts will vanish. It's what so great about it. I too, kept thinking there would be SOMETHING.....a catch....ANYTHING to make me go, "well, scammed again"...but, NOPE! You will see just like others here have.

Meanwhile, I would be glad to answer any questions to the best of my ability.

Success to everyone! AOMA!
  13. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

Hey All,

I was wandering if anyone has gotten any of the free banners to work? I tried to put my link # in the html feild, but I couldn't get it to work. I know they work because I have seen other people use them. Can someone help? Thanks a bunch!
  14. Income4Beginner

Income4Beginner New Member

[​IMG]

I guess you put [i m g s=LINK[/i m g s]
  15. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

Thank you income4beginner! You have been alot of help!
    Hope you post about your success and tips!
  16. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

I got another "surprise" in my paypal last night! This is great! My husband is starting to get irritated at me acting like I won the superbowl everytime I make a sale, LOL.

I have some emails that go out tonight, let you know how it goes....... I really wish I knew where these sales came from. I would concentrate all my marketing towards that. Oh well, I guess AOMA is still the best way to go.

I am curious about something and I am sure we can all benifit from this. If everone posts where they heard about I4B and how they came to buy the product, then we can make our own statistics on what works. I will start first.

I heard about it from an email list that I subscribed to. The thing that attracted me about the particular email was the subject line. It said "$40 has been deposited into your account". I already had something out there UWP (which is crap!) and I thought the funds came from there, so I opened it. Fooled me! But, I couldn't be more happier!

Next?
  17. AppealMarketing

Jennifer,
    I guess I'll be next. I received a solo email ad, looked interesting and simple, I was at that time working another program that cost me alot more and took me 3 weeks of time to setup an automated system, that the guy said he had provided 95% of the work! It wasn't even close to 95%, maybe 50%. Needless to say I saw how easy it was to get going and immediately signed up, excellent decision! Had my 1st sale later that night.
  18. Income4Beginner

Income4Beginner New Member

I am going to try http://www.mysitesubmit.net/ I read a review from a guy who subscribed to a list about email traffic/marketing sites and how well they did. He got 1 sale and got rougly 1500 visitors in a week for $6! The sale he made was for $10 so we is already $4 up. They have a TON of different packages and i think I'm gonna go with the Professional Package 3 under complete packages. 15,000 banner impressions, 5,000 guaranteed visitors and Submission of your site to 12 million search engines, classified ad sites, FFA's and message boards for $15! If anyone does try this let me know about your sales and whatnot. I will post my feedback once my Paypal money clears.
  19. mickgriddle

mickgriddle New Member

Hey Jean, I'm interested in buying Income4beginners, do the tips the guy tells you really help to promote your own? How much money have you made approximentally since you have bought it? Was it worth the 40 bucks?
  20. sylviey

sylviey New Member

Hi all -- I am so new I haven't signed up yet (money's really tight so I feel that I need to really do some research). Thanks for all the info from real people. Jennifer, it's been helpful reading your thread from the beginning (happy belated birthday).

Now, has any heard of Derrick Van Dyke's Affiliate Cash Secrets?
    I'm asking because this one is even less expensive than Income for Beginners @ $27 for start up.

Sylviey