Anyone heard of income4beginners?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by jdejvet, Aug 30, 2007.

1. sylviey

sylviey New Member

Jennifer, I can't access your website on myspace site. Also, I am very new to work from home.

My goal is to have time and freedom--which translate to health, wealth and travel.
    sylviey
  2. Income4Beginner

Income4Beginner New Member

I signed up 5 days ago and haven't made anything yet. I am going to do the email/search/solo ad advertising which i think will bring in a sale or two. If i clear just 1 sale I can then purchase more advertising and so on. Some of the people that make a lot of money off of this probably have a website or do a ton of advertising. The man who made income4beginners said email safelists were his highest source of sales.
  3. CSGWAHM

CSGWAHM New Member

Jennifer,
    I'm so happy for you, I can feel your excitement! Doesn't it feel awesome to make money, especially when you've tried for a while. Thanks for the reviews! I wish you the best!

Dana
  4. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

Do not get discouraged!!!!!!!! I was like that too! I know it doesn't help not seeing the results yet, but do keep diong it! I stayed awake at night trying to think of ways to market this, I am just now starting to relax. The results will come!

I did take out a credit card just for my business. First time I ever applied and have nothing in my name. I was approved and now use it for my business. And my business pays it back. That way I take nothing away from my household income and my business supports itself.

That doesn't mean that investing money is the only way you can make a sale (I made 7 that I know of from ways that were free) I checked out craigslist and That is a great way.

I have found that trial and error are the best ways to learn as far as buyig things for marketing. About half the things I tried got me results. I am not sure about the various free ads I have out, or the way I have promoted it by using my sig in everything I do online. I think that has been most effective.

I hope that all of you stick in there and work, work, work to make IT work. I can assure you, it does.
  5. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

I have had some of the people who bought from me, see my email addy, and write me for tips. I don't mind this, I want to see them succeed. I just wonder how this is going to be when I get more successful. Any of you that have made a few sales (or more) had this happen?

I am thinking about making a letter to just send to them if they contact me that will contain tips and such and update it the further I get into my business. I REALLY don't mind helping them get started, I just think since things are only getting better as I go, that it may get to be too much for me and creating this letter will be a good tool for me and them. I have couple of ebooks that I am giving them since they got the system from me that have helped me. I think it is great to help someone get started, It's reawarding in a different way, KWIM?
  6. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

Quoting: sylvieyJennifer, I can't access your website on myspace site. Also, I am very new to work from home.

may that will work
  7. AppealMarketing

AppealMarketing New Member

I myself send out emails (with tips and free advertising links) and talk regularly (with a few of my customers that ask for my help) and try to help in any way I can to help them to be successful in this business. Heck, I've been helping people on this forum via PM's that are not my customers. I don't mind, it all comes back in the end.
  8. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

I think we all benefit from this forum (all aspects), that is what forums are for! I know that the PM 's are great! I have given and received help and just keep passing on what advice others have given. There is alot of help in here and most people will offer advise if you just ask! That's why forums are so great, everyone has something to add to the pot! LOL I recommend everyone check out the other parts of this forum. There are some really intelligent people in here that are glad to help and you can also find topics that are relaxing! ( I recomend the Humor section)

I want to thank all of those who have helped me, (Especially income4beginners) I wish for everyone's success.

Keep posting!
  9. tashamami

tashamami New Member

i am very interested with income4beginners, but does anyone know if the programs you buy are compatible with mac?
  10. NewatIM

NewatIM New Member

Hi Jennifer,

I think you & Marv have been great in helping just by posting here, I know it has encouraged & motivate me to keep going. Everytime I get discouraged, I come back & read all of the messages on this post & my spirits gets right back up the top.

Even though I received an email about this program from someone else, it was because of your upbeat messages that I decided to take a look & I chose to join through you because you are just a newbie like me, I related to that & I am sure that many like myself would too.

Your idea of setting up a letter to help others is very admirable & I for one certainly would appreciate it. Although I am yet to make a sale(it's only been just over a week), I am learning so much about the internet & marketing that I am going to give it all the effort & time I have this week to achieve at least 1 sale by end of this week, I will keep you all posted.

Best of luck to all,
    Jean
  11. WahmFatima

WahmFatima New Member

ok i have a problem with income for beginners. has anyone ever had to write the admin for it? i downloaded the book. made my purchace and then nothing. no link no info no nothing. i was looking so forward to doing it. idk what i couldhave done wrong and i wrote the admin for them about 4 times.
    i even checked in my bulk-junk mail. nothing. how long did it take after you all bought in?
  12. wingrider

wingrider New Member

ok you convinced me but..... I don't use paypal
    now what do i do
  13. NewatIM

NewatIM New Member

Hi Lon,

You will have to get a Paypal & Alert Pay account as they are the only options for people to sign up & that's how you get paid too, make sure your email address you provide for Paypal & Alert Pay is same as the one you sign up . I am really new to all of this & it's not that hard to set up the 2 accounts, it took me all of 15minutes to set up both.

It's a great program for anyone who is really new to all the internet marketing industry like me!! Good luck with it!!

Jean
  14. NewatIM

NewatIM New Member

Hi WahmFatima,

It doesn't come through as an email, once you purchased it, from memory a PDF document should have opened to give you instructions to get your website & download the information. Mine came through immediately. Hope this helps & good luck!!!

Cheers,
    Jean
  15. NewatIM

NewatIM New Member

WOOHOO!!! I made my 1st sale today & believe me for a newbie, this is the best feeling ever, I am now on such a high that I am going to work on it some more. Unfortunately, I am not sure where the sale comes from, hopefully I will be able to keep track one day...

Just to give you all some background so you can understand why I am sooo excited with my 1st sale. I signed up just over a week ago & spent the first 2-3 days just reading to get my head around all of the information as this is the first time I have dabbled on the internet marketing business. I thought I knew about the interent but found out I had no clue, I have learnt loads.

Due to my full-time day job, I haven't been able to spent as much time advertising as I should, all I have really done is place classified ads, used Trafficswarm & 1 minute ad on a very basic capacity which is really not much at all. So in a week & not putting in too much work, I finally made my first sale, my goal was to get at least 1 by end of this week, now I have done that, I am going to up it & get 2 by this Sunday.

Thank you all for reading & sharing my excitment...I will keep you all posted.

Best of luck to all
    Jean
  16. WahmFatima

WahmFatima New Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] no file downloaded or nothing. I had emailed to person I purchaced from asking what was supposed to happen and they said I should have gotten an email. The only email I got was from paypal. Letting me know of my transaction.
    Before making the purchace I had set up the alert pay also with the same emal addy.
    I dont know what I could have done wrong. I was thinking of signing up under one of you but I dont think i can spare another 40 dollars.
    And the admin/ customer svs, the email addy in the book, from there hasnt gotten back to me at all.
    Enough of my rant, before it turns into a rave lol. I guess this was for me at least to good to be true.
  17. WahmFatima

WahmFatima New Member

ok i just got an email from admin. have to foward my pay pal receipt then he will send the files and i am supposing the link. wish me luck.
    Sorry to be a whiner but i am a mom of 8 and grandmom of 4 and 40 bucks is a lot of money in our house.
  18. AppealMarketing

AppealMarketing New Member

WahmFatima,
    The person you signed up under ought to be able to send you an adobe document with the 4 tasks listed and with links. You need to email that person and request that, they should know your email (it was sent to them when you paid for it) and be able to help. This happens when you don't go back to the merchant after making payment. You should not have to purchase it again.
  19. NewatIM

NewatIM New Member

That's great news WahmFatima, good luck!!
  20. jdejvet

jdejvet New Member

Wow! So many new posts! Congratulations Jean! I am so glad your hard work paid off! Our group is growing!