Anyone heard of International Silver Network? They say silver is hot!

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by be free, Feb 24, 2011.

1. be free

be free New Member

Hi,

Is there anyone who heard of ISN? I just joined the company 2 weeks ago after I did some research about silver. Boy, do they say silver is IT! I am totally new in precious metals field, but I got attracted not only by their compensation plan, but mainly by the fact that if worst comes to worst, I'll be left with pile of real silver coins that gain value as time goes by and that can be cashed at any time, rather than being left with consumable products. Has anyone joined any network marketing company dealing with precious metals? How did it work for you?
    Generic URL: www.isncoins.com

2. RICH4NURICHE

RICH4NURICHE New Member

be free, i have not dealt with precious metals myself but i did get some suggestive advice (not personally) from Robert Kiyosaki about Gold and Silver investing. I have just finished reading Rich Dad's book titled "Conspiracy of The Rich". I found it to be an absolute must read!

3. taz87

taz87 Member

Yes silver is HOT so is gold but silver is hotter. However I would be wary of this MLM, for investment purposes I Would invest in bullions NOT coins. But that is just me

Taz

4. Rach72

Rach72 New Member

Do your research before committing to anything! Both of these have had a massive rise in value over the last few years, but be aware that you are coming in at the height of the market, so your gains might not be all that is advertised.

Gold is a better option but a much more expensive one, silver is still OK

With any precious metal - buy through a broker or direct from the mint. Do not buy through anyone who is not qualified to sell it to you (MLM would come in the later category).

5. be free

be free New Member

taz87
    Thank you for your input taz87. Apparently there was a year (forgot which) when US government did a recall on all the silver and only collectible coins were excluded. So if you would have bullions you would have to give them up. They say that is one of the benefits of collectible silver coins compare to bullions.

6. be free

be free New Member

Rach72
    Thanks rach72. Yes, I was thinking I wish I would have started this business 10 years ago, and not when silver is peaking[​IMG] I am just hoping that silver will keep growing in its value for at least another year. Some of the professionals like Robert Kiyosaki are predicting silver to go to $1,500. Certainly not relying on that, but I am also attracted by the whole business aspect behind it, and if the company lasts, the combination of building business and silver may be rewarding.

7. taz87

taz87 Member

be free: that is true indeed, however with coins there is a markup margin for the broker...it can be anything from 5% to 95%! a Coin from another varies. you need to be very careful as scammers are a plenty in this field. American eagles is the most common option for silver coin holdings and it is also a good one at that.
    With bullions the mark up does not go beyond 5% and if it does then stay away from that dealer!

Taz

8. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I have never heard of them before. Are they good or not? I can not say.

Why don't you do some research on them online and see what others are saying about them.

Try and see what it is all about.

Tal

9. be free

be free New Member

talfighel
    Thanks Tal, appreciate your feedback. I tried to dig some information online, but could not find anything negative. There are tons of bad reviews on many network marketing companies out there, but nothing was showing up on ISN. That's why I thought someone on this forum might have heard something. I've been in it for 4 weeks now and so far so good[​IMG]

10. signorm68

signorm68 New Member

Was for some time in precisions metals, but never heard for them. And small advice: for long time investment think only about GOLD [​IMG]

11. Yeoch

Yeoch Member

Yes, silver becomes hotter than gold ... due mainly to more speculative forces ... more rooms to push up a lower and less crowded one. Beware of scams, then.

12. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

Silver and Gold!
    Truly valuable.

But is there anything more common?

You'll be rubbing shoulders with the very rich on this one.
    People have been investing in these since the very dawning of money itself!

Best to follow the tried and true methods.
    Good old common sense, good professional advice and honest ethical brokers.

WHAT can ANY new start up envision that hasn't been thought of already?

And an MLM no less???

13. abdncwithlj

abdncwithlj New Member

My dad is a silver and gold dealer, and I've seen the advertisements for your business...

I was uninterested because I know how easy it is to do on your own... and it looked like the MLM version overcomplicated the process and would be taking out considerable profits that you could be taking yourself.

Here is a simple rundown of how you could do it yourself-

Get a license from the city,
    Educate yourself with Numismatic publishings (google etc),
    Post advertisements (forums, google, whatever),
    Pay more than your competition and be HONEST (it will set you apart and help you sleep at night),
    Meet in a public place and don't carry cash,
    Befriend the police force,
    Stick with it.

----

L

14. floridalady

floridalady New Member

be free

Everyone is saying "Silver is the new gold". In this economy, owning precious metals is a hedge against inflation. I want to invest in silver and I also wanted to be in a business that markets a hard asset and not consumable products. I decided not to join silver mlm companies that only offer collectible coins. I want the option to invest in silver bullion and also collectible coins. The company I did join has both bullion and collectible coins. Also I can buy bullion at dealer direct prices and pay NO broker fees. Before joining any precious metal mlm, decide if you want bullion or collectible coins. If you only want collectible coins, you have an option to join several different silver mlm companies.

15. rmfine

rmfine New Member

I've been investing in Silver and Gold for over 10 years now and still think at today's prices...it is still good.

As the world economy begins to collapse, your paper (fiat currency) money will devalue and eventually become zero! Then Silver and Gold will shoot to the moon...and it may be a lot sooner than you think.

I've been with ISN Silver coins for a few months now and I researched every Silver network marketing company there is. Finally I chose ISN Silver coins as their whole business model is superior in every way.

If you are really serious to make a great second income and collect beautiful assets in the form of Gold and Silver coins, I recommend taking a look at ISN Silver Coins. It's a solid company with an excellent product which sells itself. Which would you prefer, a garage full of health drinks or a garage full of Gold and Silver coins?

I wish you all the best,
    Ric

16. rmfine

rmfine New Member

floridalady: be free

Everyone is saying "Silver is the new gold". In this economy, owning precious metals is a hedge against inflation. I want to invest in silver and I also wanted to be in a business that markets a hard asset and not consumable products. I decided not to join silver mlm companies that only offer collectible coins. I want the option to invest in silver bullion and also collectible coins. The company I did join has both bullion and collectible coins. Also I can buy bullion at dealer direct prices and pay NO broker fees. Before joining any precious metal mlm, decide if you want bullion or collectible coins. If you only want collectible coins, you have an option to join several different silver mlm companies.

Actually ISN Coins offers both Numismatic collectable coins and bullion so it fulfills everyone's needs. Not only that but they have recently launched their own, 1st class retail shop in which you can sell these beautiful coins and bullion at discounted prices and earn a nice commission aswell. This is absolutely outstanding! They also have a guaranteed buy back program. In other words, if you buy a silver coin say for $50 and 6 months later it's at $100, they'll buy it back from you at $100 less the spread.
    They have a 30 day money back guarantee. So you can sign up and check things out. If you're not 100% happy, you can cancel and get your money back.

This is really an excellent company and I'm directly in touch weekly with the admin. Their business is expanding very well and it is available worldwide. I'm originally from the UK but now live in India.

I would encourage everyone to at least take a good look at ISN Silver Coins if you are thinking of working from home online. It's an excellent company with an excellent product which can genuinely help you to preserve and protect you wealth in these difficult economic times. Your family will thank you.

I wish you all the best,

Ric

17. rmfine

rmfine New Member

It's an easy sell too...I'm buying real money (silver coins) with counterfeit paper money printed by the FED...not bad[​IMG]

18. rmfine

rmfine New Member

Just got paid again and my coin collection is increasing
    every month. I would advise you all to at least take a look
    at this.

Ric

19. rmfine

rmfine New Member

Just received another beautiful coin:

http://www.isnmoderncoins.com/images/56388_obv.jpg

My collection is growing nicely and I
    get paid for collecting precious metals.

Can't think of a better business.

Ric

PS. I will work with anyone who is serious to
    get involved and help them to succeed.

20. rmfine

rmfine New Member

Economic conditions are getting worse every day. There is still time to start building up your silver and gold portfolio before the inevitable fall of the US dollar.
    Even if you don't join with ISN to achieve financial freedom, I would still encourage everyone to add silver and gold for some safety in such difficult times.

I wish you all success,

Ric