Anyone heard of Lawn Chair Millionaire?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by teydean, Dec 8, 2007.

1. teydean

teydean New Member

I'm just wondering if any of you guys have heard about Lawn Chair Millionaire? The name kind of threw me off because it sounds like one of those get rich schemes, but I've seen quite a few of the internet marketing Guru's promoting it like crazy.

It just launched on 12-6-07 and I've been seeing it everywhere since. It seems like one of those programs that if you get in early you can make a substantial income. I'm extremely close to joining, but I just wanted to get some input before I take the plunge.

They're saying it's suppose to be even better than Giblink and I've personally made some good money with Giblink. Now it has me thinking....

Any info would be appreciated.
  2. maricel

maricel New Member

Hi,

I joined this yesterday, please pm me for more details, it is still very early in its launch but at least I can provide details for you what is inside, this will give you more information before you make a decision to sign up.

Regards
  3. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Quoting: maricel
    I joined this yesterday, please pm me for more details, it is still very early in its launch but at least I can provide details for you what is inside

Why not post some "details' right here? There's certainly enough room in this thread for some detailed and useful information!

I too am considering 'Lawnchair Millionaire'.
    When I go to the lead capture page, it says my email address is already registered but I can't find any emails sent to me OR my spam folder regarding LM.
  4. TJamMoneyMan

I'd REALLY ike to know EXACTLY what this site offers for the $50 set up fee and $30 per month membership cost.

Plus my usual questions: HOW MUCH MONEY after the setup costs and membership fees are required to make money?

How much time is required to work this system?
    They claim "A shocking system that requires your time and attention ONCE per MONTH... and can make you THOUSANDS of dollars in less than four hours!"

Any guarantee? And if so, what are the conditions?

Their lead capture page is filled with typically hyped comments like the above quotation, but no real substance.

I am trying not to be turned off by such excessive hype because I dearly want a program that simply delivers on it's advertised promise.

Anyone with detailed INFORMATION about LM?
  5. TJamMoneyMan

From the LM lead capture page:
    The SOONER you join the MORE money we hand you at midnight tonight! Join right now and watch your shares EXPLODE!

Here's a hyped up statement that should be ez to clarify: How much money were you (new member) 'handed at midnight'?

And what 'shares' are they talking about?
    And how much does THAT part of this plan cost?

ANYONE???
  6. maricel

maricel New Member

Hi TJ,

I only joined yesterday (only launched yesterday) and have been a bit busy since, I will look through the site and try to answer some of your questions, please be patient. BTW careful of the 2020 and I4Beg prograqmmes they are causing paypal accounts to be cancelled.

Regards
  7. teydean

teydean New Member

I decided to join and I have to admit....I'm very impressed with the back office and all the tools they have in place. I honestly believe this is a legitimate company/business. I talked to a friend of mine that joined yesterday and his money pool share was $22.83 at the end of the day. Which is not bad IMO, and they say your shares get larger each day.

You can also make money by referring people. Every time you sponsor a new member you earn a $20.00 Fast Start Bonus that gets allocated immediately when the sale is made. You also earn a $15.00 Referral Bonus each and every month that your personally-referred members stay active by maintaining their subscription to The Vault.

IMO and this is just my opinion, the people who get in early are the ones who will really benefit from the Moneyline. Either way, in order to ensure you will make a decent income you have to go out and start sponsoring people. The good news is...they have all the tools in place to help you get started.
  8. teydean

teydean New Member

Quoting: TJamMoneyManI'd REALLY ike to know EXACTLY what this site offers for the $50 set up fee and $30 per month membership cost.

Hi TJ,

I'll try to answer some of your questions.

The $49.99 one time set up fee (which is non-refundable) is to set up your account, website, and all that. I also believe this is money that is put into the money pool to be distributed amonst the members. That's where the SHARES come from.

The $29.99 per month is just your typical monthly fee. It's said to be your subscription to the Vault, which is another income source, but you have to pay that fee in order to remain active.

Quoting: TJamMoneyManPlus my usual questions: HOW MUCH MONEY after the setup costs and membership fees are required to make money?

That's completely up to you. There are a ton of free advertising resources out there, but it may take a little more time than it would just paying for advertising. You don't have to pay for advertising, but you will be exchanging money for your time. Again, that's completely up to you.

Quoting: TJamMoneyManHow much time is required to work this system?
    They claim "A shocking system that requires your time and attention ONCE per MONTH... and can make you THOUSANDS of dollars in less than four hours!"

It depends, do you want to go out and bring people into your business or do you want to sit back and collect the residual?

I honestly believe the claim to be true if you're one of people that get in early and or run a perfect Google Adwords campaign. Adwords takes no time at all if you know what you're doing.

Quoting: TJamMoneyManAny guarantee? And if so, what are the conditions?

There is a guarantee.....I think 30 days, but only for the 29.99 not the $49.99

Don't quote me on that, I don't have the terms in front of me right now.
  9. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

I got in on launch and have made money in the pool, and also once in you have opportunities to use the vault, investments, sports, e trade. There are alot of opps here that others don't offer there is nothing to sell and you don't have to recriut with all the opps in the back office. The site is easy to navigate and according to my compesation future ratings i should hit 3k in less than 30 days.
    That's if I do nothing else.
  10. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: teydeanHi TJ,

I'll try to answer some of your questions.

The $49.99 one time set up fee (which is non-refundable) is to set up your account, website, and all that. I also believe this is money that is put into the money pool to be distributed amonst the members. That's where the SHARES come from.

Well thanx teydean for at least addressing the questions I posed.

Please don't think I am picking a fight here, or disrespecting you in anyway, but I find your answers to be quite lacking.
    So, hoping you won't take things personally, and realizing that this is a BUSINESS discussion, I'll make some comments regarding your answers to my questions.

I'll recognize that you at least answered ONE question directly, about the $50, albeit quite incompletely since I have no idea what "all that" refers to.

I won't even go into how it shouldn't cost ANYTHING to simply "set up an account".

How can it cost $50 to set up a website?
    Especially when everyone probably gets the same/similar website!
    That must be one HELLUVA website!!

This should be a completely unambiguous response to a direct question:
    What does the $50 cover?
    How much per - website, shares, and "all that".

Would you buy anything in a store for $50 and not KNOW for SURE what is 'in the box'?

Would you expect someone else to?

It's OBVIOUS that the $30 a month is a "typical membership" fee, I wish you would elaborate, or show me where to find the details as to what this "vault" is all about.

As for the "how much money" question, it most certainly is NOT 'up to me' but up to the amount of money I have to work with.
    MY BUDGET!
    Perhaps you or SOMEONE could answer that question more thoroughly.
    Like what kind of success could you have spending $50 a month, $100 a month, etc.
    Or what kind of advertising budget would you have to FUND?
    What monthly budget AMOUNT could you plan on setting to be successful with LM.
    I think everyone who has done ANY online business research realizes that 'free' advertising means spending your ever shrinking resource of God given TIME on earth for results that are of questionable worth.

As for "how much time", I for one would be completely happy to "sit back and collect" a residual that amounts to "thousands of dollars...
    for less than four hours work... ONCE per MONTH".
    Who wouldn't?
    Doesn't sound like it's true though - judging from your non-answer.

Finally, I can't find terms of ANY guarantee ANYWHERE on the website.
    I wish you would have gotten the information you needed to answer my questions.
    I would have given you time to do so!
    You are a customer/promoter of this system, didn't you investigate?

Again teydean, please don't take my comments personally, I think if a program is indeed valid, it should withstand a sincere query. That should actually HELP to promote a product that is good and solid.

I just wish I could find an answer to simple direct questions without having to buy into a 'free trial period', or actually PAY for a plan in hopes of getting reimbursed via 'guarantee', should I come to find I am dissatisfied with the offer.
  11. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: teydeanIMO and this is just my opinion, the people who get in early are the ones who will really benefit from the Moneyline.

The problem with that is, the plan will become increasingly hard for the downline members to profit.
    Given that reality, who would want to join up, as more and more time goes by?
    That is what the people I have to sell/recruit will be thinking.
  12. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: BigrichThe site is easy to navigate and according to my compesation future ratings i should hit 3k in less than 30 days.
    That's if I do nothing else.

That sounds like a definite plan, care to elaborate?
  13. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: teydean
    I decided to join and I have to admit....I'm very impressed with the back office and all the tools they have in place. I honestly believe this is a legitimate company/business. I talked to a friend of mine that joined yesterday and his money pool share was $22.83 at the end of the day.

Again teydean, sorry to be picking on you, but you are the only one who has addressed all of the questions I presented.
    So once again, this isn't personal, it's BUSINESS!

YOU joined, how much money were YOU 'handed at midnight'?

Do you have any way to prove what you were 'handed at midnight'?
  14. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: maricel
    Hi TJ,
    I only joined yesterday (only launched yesterday) and have been a bit busy since, I will look through the site and try to answer some of your questions, please be patient.

Hi maricel
    Like I told teydean, this is business, NOT personal, so please don't take things the wrong way.

SURE, I can be patient and wait, quite a while in fact!
    I'll certainly be waiting to get some straight ANSWERS, before I plop down another UNrefundable $50!

But there IS one question you should be able to answer 'off the top of your head', while saving the rest for later, namely - How much money were you 'handed at midnight'?

In fact, that is a very simple and direct question ANY customer/promoter should be able to answer, right here, right now.

Any takers?

Any proof?
  15. teydean

teydean New Member

Quoting: TJamMoneyManI'll recognize that you at least answered ONE question directly, about the $50, albeit quite incompletely since I have no idea what "all that" refers to.

I won't even go into how it shouldn't cost ANYTHING to simply "set up an account".

How can it cost $50 to set up a website?
    Especially when everyone probably gets the same/similar website!
    That must be one HELLUVA website!!

This should be a completely unambiguous response to a direct question:
    What does the $50 cover?
    How much per - website, shares, and "all that".
    Refund Policy - Straight from the back office

Lawn Chair Millionaire guarantees a "no questions asked" refund of the first month's Lawn Chair Millionaire Product Fees which total $29.99. A refund request is only valid if the request is received by the Lawn Chair Millionaire Support Team within the first 30 days of enrolling in Lawn Chair Millionaire.

The One Time Setup Fee of $49.99 is a non-refundable expense paid to Lawn Chair Millionaire for the administrative costs incurred for setting up and managing the new member's Lawn Chair Millionaire account.

Refund requests received after the 30 day period will not be honored by Lawn Chair Millionaire. Please refer to the Cancellation Policy for exact details.
  16. maricel

maricel New Member

TJ

Moneyline Pool Shares

Month 1 $18.58
    Month 2 $22.86
    Month 3 $27.88

The above is copied from my back office. I am told by the helpdesk that the first payment was available last night, I am currently looking for it. I do not know where the ??k claim above came from, the way that I see it is that there is a one time payment on the day that you join which is dependent upon how much is in the pot that day. For me yesterday it seems as though that was $18.58.

I do not think this is paid daily or else this would be unsustainable. Again the way I read it is that there are a further 2 automatic payments to be made which are estimated above.

"Income from the Moneyline Pool that you earned by simply joining the Lawn Chair Millionaire Group!

This income is allocated to your commissions in the Administration Money Manager in three segments during the first 60 days of your active membership."

payment is extracted by way of a debit card which varies in price, see below

Debit Card Fee Schedule
    Card Shipping/Processing
    Sponsor 0 $39.00 $25.00
    Sponsor 3 $29.99 $25.00
    Sponsor 5 $19.99 $25.00
    Sponsor 10 FREE! $25.00
    Sponsor 15 FREE! FREE!

So to answer your question as with all things in life simply sitting back and letting the money roll in is not an option as the monthly fees plus the cost of the debit card are greater than the payments you receive.

The payments roll in from referring others. The $50 is a cost of entrance, I don't think they are allowed to say this so it is shown as a cost of the replicated website.

Will post further once I have digested the guts of the system

Regards
  17. teydean

teydean New Member

Quoting: TJamMoneyManWould you buy anything in a store for $50 and not KNOW for SURE what is 'in the box'?

Would you expect someone else to?

LOL!!!! I don't think it's the same thing. Anytime you join an Internet Business you're taking a risk and it happens to be a risk I'm willing to take. I've failed a few times and I've also had success. Did I mention that I love to gamble....

Quoting: TJamMoneyManIt's OBVIOUS that the $30 a month is a "typical membership" fee, I wish you would elaborate, or show me where to find the details as to what this "vault" is all about.

From the back office...

"The Vault is filled with powerful and unique opportunities to make a LOT of money on the Internet that few people know about.

Nothing in The Vault requires extensive training, knowledge or experience.

Future additions to The Vault will be add-ons to existing Vault features as well as new money-making opportunities. It is therefore critical that all members keep their subscription active at all times so as to not miss out on limited time opportunities that will arise."
  18. maricel

maricel New Member

Hi again TJ,

Rather than pick out answers to your questions I have copied and pasted the money share plan FAQ section. I'm sure it is not confidential, like you I like to have the information on a programme before I sign up. The following is copied and pasted from the site, the formatting on the site is of course a lot better, lol. Hope this helps

Details of the Lawn Chair Millionaire Money Share Plan
    The Lawn Chair Millionaire Money Share Plan is simple yet powerful, and very lucrative!

It is not uncommon for many Group members to quickly work their way up to a part and even full-time income just by sharing their Lawn Chair Millionaire web site with others.

Here are some key points to remember...

You have ZERO COMPETITION when advertising your Lawn Chair Millionaire business because no other program online offers a product remotely close in comparison to The Vault subscription.
    You have MASSIVE DEMAND. After all, what do people want from you more... bottles of products each month or access to amazing money-making secrets?
    The Moneyline Pool has YOU earning money the day you join, and for months after, whether you refer anyone to Lawn Chair Millionaire or not! No sales = No problem!!
    The entire Group is working together in ONE single Moneyline. EVERYONE who joins after you is placed below you in your business!

The simple details of the Lawn Chair Millionaire Money Share Plan are as follows...
    The moment you LOCK IN your position in the Moneyline you LOCK IN your Moneyline Pool shares! Your first share is paid to you at midnight the day you join.
    Every time you sponsor a new member you earn a $20.00 Fast Start Bonus that gets allocated immediately when the sale is made.
    You earn a $15.00 Referral Bonus each and every month that your personally-referred members stay active by maintaining their subscription to The Vault.
    Additional daily, weekly and monthly Leader Bonuses are announced by Lawn Chair Millionaire periodically. These bonuses are to compensate those who help their personal members duplicate their efforts.
    Additional one time and residual income commissions can also be earned when your personal Lawn Chair Millionaire members purchase some of The Vaults wealth building secrets which are for sale.

The Lawn Chair Millionaire Team
  19. teydean

teydean New Member

Quoting: TJamMoneyManAs for the "how much money" question, it most certainly is NOT 'up to me' but up to the amount of money I have to work with.
    MY BUDGET!

Thanks for clarifying that....

Quoting: TJamMoneyManPerhaps you or SOMEONE could answer that question more thoroughly.
    Like what kind of success could you have spending $50 a month, $100 a month, etc.
    Or what kind of advertising budget would you have to FUND?
    What monthly budget AMOUNT could you plan on setting to be successful with LM.

Maybe someone WILL chime in and answer your question more thoroughly. In my experience, no set amount of money can guarantee your success because the internet has so many different avenues of advertising and some don't work.

Quoting: TJamMoneyManYou are a customer/promoter of this system, didn't you investigate?
    I took that personal!!! [​IMG]

I could have investigated until I was blue in the face, but I still wouldn't know the truth until I tried it myself. I'm willing to take the RISK!!
  20. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

if you don't like it don't get in, no reason to pick pick pick if you haven't done any research.
    The program is not like any other. there is nothing to sell no recruiting unless you want more money. there is training in the investment area that you pay alot more for online anywhere else.
    You can cancel at anytime. first 30 days you get your 29.99 back.
    50.00 bucks is cheap for the website and the information you are gaining.
    I really get tired of those tire kickers,, what if what if but what about.

If it ain't for you then don't knock it...