Anyone heard of Lawn Chair Millionaire?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by teydean, Dec 8, 2007.

1. sdcindy

sdcindy New Member

Hi all,

I saw there were questions on Lawn Chair Millionaire. I did a lot of research on this program and wrote a blog about it. Hope it helps. Let me know if you have any questions. And good luck to all.

Cindy
  2. teydean

teydean New Member

Thanks Cindy, always a pleasure!!

Well guys, I made 2 sales today and I may have another on the way. I can't complain....

Strike while the iron is HOT!!!!
  3. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Decided to read this thread and see what all the fuss was about. [​IMG]

First of all, I haven't even visited the site or read anything else besides this thread. Based on this reading alone, this is what Lawnchair Millionaire sounds like to me...

Someone came up with the "old" idea of getting everyone to sign up for $50 ($30 to the owner, $20 to the person who signed you up). Then you pay a monthly fee of $30 ($15 to the owner and $15 to the person who signed you up) to gain access to the "Vault."

It sounds like (based on your descriptions and copied excerpts) that the vault is a collection of info on how to get people to sign up and join the system.

Unless you all are leaving something vital out of the equation, it sounds like Lawnchair Millionaire is a program where you sign up to get people to sign up to get people to sign up to get people to sign up... ...until the owners are rich and the market is saturated.

Doesn't sound like anything new or remarkable, more like the same old same old stuff that had me pulling my hair out last year when I was looking for something that made sense. [​IMG]

Just my analysis of this simple reading.
  4. sdcindy

sdcindy New Member

Hi Happywife,

I know a lot of programs that do what you suggest. I don't want to give away the goods, but the information in the "Vault" has absolutely zero to do with marketing or getting people to sign up and join the system. There are 3 separate programs in the "Vault", all unique to me - one of which I never even heard of before.

In my blog, when I spoke of Lawn Chair Millionaire providing a marketing system with autoresponders, that is totally separate than the Vault programs.

Hope this helps and thanks for your feedback!

Cheers,

Cindy
  5. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Quoting: Bigrich
    if you don't like it don't get in, no reason to pick pick pick if you haven't done any research.
    The program is not like any other. there is nothing to sell no recruiting unless you want more money. there is training in the investment area that you pay alot more for online anywhere else.
    You can cancel at anytime. first 30 days you get your 29.99 back.
    50.00 bucks is cheap for the website and the information you are gaining.
    I really get tired of those tire kickers,, what if what if but what about.

If it ain't for you then don't knock it...

If LM is indeed "not like any other" then their website is obviously the ONLY source for researching LM.

It is long on hype, short on information.

In order to know if something "ain't for you", 'you' has to ask questions.
    It would be a lot easier if the website did the explaining.

"Tire kickers", if that's how you choose to label some people, also make purchases. You probably won't be reaching that market.

I have about 5 sites I am promoting, so I do more than 'kick tires',
    I buy from people who take the time to explain their product sufficiently.

I hope the 'training' you have access to will eventually help you to explain your products more effectively.
  6. workwithleads

workwithleads New Member

To start off with, I believe what happywife wrote was a pretty spot on description of the lawn chair millionaire as well as many programs we have joined. I'll admit that I too joined, but after discovering that the income was not passive in nature, immediately changed all advertising to reflect so.

I don't want to mislead anyone to think that you'll make enough money to cover your expenses without sponsering. This is the truth. If you are upfront with others and explain to them they'll need to consitently sponsor people to make money, then all is good.
  7. maricel

maricel New Member

Quoting: TJamMoneyManIn order to know if something "ain't for you", 'you' has to ask questions.
    It would be a lot easier if the website did the explaining.

TJ,

You are already in my prospect downline, if you have any questions just pm me, I will go through the site later today and try to answer your specifics, at the end of the day this programme is a gamble like most out there (all out there) my confidence in this one comes from the fact that inside there are lists of the main referers to the programme, I sort of know one or two names and they would not normally get into something that they did not think would provide income flows.

Yes the programmes inside the vault are pay programmes however they look very interesting and instead of relying on sign up money they are information systems that seem to be unique to LMM.

You ask many good questions, however in a system like this you need to make your mind up whether it is for you, take the leap and become the expert on the system that people go to for information. If you have the time to do this then you will find that people will sign up under you as they will have the confidence that you can help them with their own queries.

Regards
  8. Mass7000

Mass7000 New Member

I have also joined this site, but have not paid yet. I've read every comment on this site because I myself want to know the truth.

Personally, after everything I've heard, I'll probable just stick to my original plan to make money.

If there is anyone who wants to test it out and can afford it to test it out if theres any challengers. But please, if you haven't joined and actually paid for the "business"

DON'T WAIST MY TIME TALKING ABOUT WHAT EVERYONE KNOW JUST BUY JOINING OR LOOKING AT THE PAGE FOR FREE!

I WANT PEOPLE WHO PAID THE $50 AND ACTUALLY JOINED.

I've heard some comments about the debit card. I don't like the idea personally because why can't they just pay through PayPal? Thats the safest way. Does it seem more legit that way. I heard from one of the replays on the forum that some site caused peoples
    accounts to be closed.

I'll say this much, if this was legit, why would they want you to pay for a another debit card in the first place and charge for shipping.

Think about it. Its not nessisary unless there hiding something. If they send the payout though via PayPal it should be that hard even if you money your making (Saying that if you actually make it) is
    e legal.

I just wasn't everyone to think about that. Its up to you. And if you do join, please live some GOOD Detailed Comments

Thank you..[​IMG]
  9. maricel

maricel New Member

Hi Mass,

If you read through this thread you will see that a number of people have joined including myself. everyone who has joined has attempted to provide the information asked for. Perhaps rather than coming on here and shouting about what you expect everyone to do you should spend more time actually reading the thread.

Just an idea!
  10. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

OK as stated the Vault has 3 opps. with more to be added. They are not getting people to sign up, selling software, or any other products. They are for members that want to invest in other forms of money making, commerce and so on. What they have done is get all the information in a package so you aren't buying a news letter, or alot of other things to learn to do these. You don't have to do any of them but the retirement factor is there. If you want to recriut it is available like any other opp out there. however the info in the vault can make your more, without recruiting. That is where I will surpass my 3K figure in a few weeks. It is a passive type income that inevetably can grow and grow.

And if you are already in some ones downline then you have some access to alot of this information. Please contact your upline and see if they can help.
  11. sdcindy

sdcindy New Member

Mass7000,

I have also joined the program and wrote a blog about it. It contains at lot more detail than the lead capture page, certainly. Feel free to look at it - it's in my sig.

BTW, there is a woman named Rachel who has already sponsored 325 people in 4 days. Can you imagine? With just the sponsor commission of $35 per person, she has already made $11,375 not including her moneyline or any bonuses. All I can say is WOW!

Cindy
  12. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: Mass7000I've heard some comments about the debit card. I don't like the idea personally because why can't they just pay through PayPal? Thats the safest way. Does it seem more legit that way. I heard from one of the replays on the forum that some site caused peoples
    accounts to be closed.

Paypal is a MESS. They have ruined many peoples finances with their tyrannical policies. Just google 'paypal horror stories' or 'paypal settlement'. There is a 9.2million dollar settlement paypal had to pay as a result of the class action suit brought against them.

Make your own decisions of course.
    But it is a mistake to think that paypal is a sign of any legitimacy.

Look around this forum - esp. the 2020unlimited posts.
    You will see how many people have been abused by paypal's unfair tactics.

They also are making a LOT of interest money by suspending people's accounts, AND ACCESS TO THEIR MONIES, for up to 180 DAYS!!!
  13. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: teydean
    Quoting: TJamMoneyMan
    You are a customer/promoter of this system, didn't you investigate?
    I took that personal!!!
    I could have investigated until I was blue in the face, but I still wouldn't know the truth until I tried it myself. I'm willing to take the RISK!!

Hi again Teydean,
    I am assuming you are kidding about being insulted!

Anyway, I appreciate that you took the time to further explain LM to me. I am still investigating and will get back to this post after I do other things that MUST be done - I am not a Lawn Chair MILLIONAIRE just yet!

Believe me, I have been taking risks and buying into internet programs, often only to find out there was more (money to be spent) or less (money to be made) to the package then advertised.
    Who hasn't this happened to?
    "let the buyer beware" is the watchword.

Businessmen don't like cautious consumers, as cats dislike prudent mice!

Thanx for your time, teydean. I appreciate your more in depth and comprehensive answers...

layta,
    TJ
  14. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

TJ the only thing you could lose is 50.00 if you joined,,, they give you a MBG on the 30.00 so if you are a risk taker that ain't a bad deal.

And as I siad I have invested in the Vault and that is where I see my money coming from, the people that have signed in under me are just icing on the cake they may not stay so i am taking advantage of the other stuff.

Good Luck
  15. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: BigrichTJ the only thing you could lose is 50.00 if you joined,,, they give you a MBG on the 30.00 so if you are a risk taker that ain't a bad deal.

I understand that Bigrich.
    I have already lost MUCHO money online taking risks that way.
    It is natural at this point to be cautious.
    Good business sense!

I am not even working full time so, I DON'T HAVE $50 TO LOOSE NEEDLESSLY!
  16. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: sdcindyBTW, there is a woman named Rachel who has already sponsored 325 people in 4 days. Can you imagine? With just the sponsor commission of $35 per person, she has already made $11,375 not including her moneyline or any bonuses. All I can say is WOW!

All I can say is, RACHEL should be online here answering some of these questions!
  17. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

Rachel don't do forums, she makes way too much money in all her programs. She is one of the Big Guru's.
  18. maricel

maricel New Member

Quoting: BigrichRachel don't do forums,

Excellent, I'm sure she would be flattered by that post [​IMG]

Seriously I looked at the top referrers and some of the names there would not get involved if they did not trust the owners, I assume that a lot of them had prior knowledge it was coming out as some of their sign up numbers are pretty awesome.

I am now working my way through the programmes within the vault and must say I am extremely impressed with the products and the overall back office, somebody has invested a lot of time and money in this,

Regards
  19. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: BigrichRachel don't do forums, she makes way too much money in all her programs. She is one of the Big Guru's.

I hear that BigRich, but it seems that all programs have 'Big Guru's' that do well.
    I think that just about ANY good and experienced online promoter can do well with just about ANY program.

I am a newbie.
    I need to know that someone like ME can work a program and make 'Big Guru' money.
    I have limited funds, time and experience.

I have found that often programs ask more of me than I am even able to give, just to make even a LITTLE bit of money (PROFIT).
  20. maricel

maricel New Member

TJ

To answer a question you posed a while ago, LCM has just sent out confirmation of the first payout, copied below

"We just allocated your first month's share of the Moneyline Pool to your available commissions!

You Just Earned : $18.61

And as it stands right now, your current month 2 and month 3 earnings are as follows:

Month 2 : $22.88
    Month 3 : $27.89

Please note that these amounts will INCREASE as more sales are generated below you in the Moneyline!"

Checked in my back office and the payment is there, still not going to withdraw it of course until other commissions get it to a reasonable amount to make the debit card worthwhile.

Regards