Anyone heard of Lawn Chair Millionaire?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by teydean, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

HE HE TJ the reason the big guys get in fast is because they are a group that trusts each other, like wall street tycoons, they have a little inside knowledge and BAM there they are. I am fortunate enough to know 1 fairly well so I get a heads up maybe after the Bigger fish do so That's why I am involved. I don't get involved in anything that these guys aren't because I would be struggling my butt off.
  2. jinko

jinko New Member

I'm still waiting to see if anyone has actually made the money at midnight or not and how much have they been making on a daily basis without recruiting anyone.. what is the exact cashflow of this thing without recruiting ANYONE body? Can someone give those answers? Or are we all just avoiding those answers for a reason?
  3. sdcindy

sdcindy New Member

Hi jinko,

I made $68.12 at midnight which was split into 3 payments of $18.02 paid out immediately and $22.43 next month and $27.67 the following month. Remember, these numbers can only go up if my moneyline (my downline) make sales by sponsoring new people or making sales of the products in the "vault".

However, the people who will truly make good money with LCM are the people who are proactive and sponsor folks themselves. For everyone you sponsor, you get a $20 bonus plus $15 per month as long as they remain active. And of course, you make money if these folks sponsor people or sell some of the products in the "vault".

So while you can be passive and do nothing, I would recommend that you take a proactive approach if you really want to succeed.

Thanks,

Cindy
  4. maricel

maricel New Member

Jinko,

Stats from my back office of money actually available in my account.
    Current Commissions - as of Tuesday, December 11, 2007
    Type Breakdown December Total Available
    Moneyline Share Details $18.61 $18.61
    Fast Start Bonus Details $20.00 $20.00

Monthly Bonus Details $15.00 $15.00

Smart Cash Referral Bonus $0.00 $0.00
    $53.61 $53.61

Total Available Commissions - as of Tuesday, December 11, 2007
    Total $53.61 $53.61

In addition there are two more monthly payment in the pipeline totalling $62

As with anything there is risk involved, but if you can sign up a few people below you this is looking good, there is also the products in the vault that can be subscribed to which also provide the opportunity for further earnings.

Regards
  5. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

well I invested in programs in the Vault, and Looks like I will make some big bucks in less than a month. And for those that say they are wiating to see,, remember those that hesitate usually lose out.
    I get tips from a Big fish so I listen, if some one makes a million or 2 a year I would rather take tips from them than someone who makes nothing but knows everything, if you get my drift...
  6. maricel

maricel New Member

This really is taking off now, some of the statistics in the back office are really impressive. I have just signed up for one of the special opportunities in the vault, will keep this thread posted with how it goes.

Maricel
  7. mycats

mycats New Member

I am not in Lawn Chair after looking into it I decided this was not for me.

For those who do not know it you do not earn passive money in the moneyline. You get that first payment the day you join and then the 2 others that they project over the next 2 months and that is it. To make a passive income you need to recruit, at first glance you might think that you do not have to. If you do not recruit people into this then after 3 months you make no money unless you use what is in the vault.

Now for the product, the vault which is what your are spending $29.95 a month to have access to. Inside the vault you have access to 3 opportunities that you can make money from but you have to spend more money. Now the opportunities inside the vault can be found outside Lawnchair, so what you are really paying for is the step by step instructions that they give you on these programs. Are the instructions worth it, I can not say for you but google lawnchair and see what people have to say about them and decide for yourself.

I must admit that my biggest problem is that they do not say anywhere on the site that you have to pay for a debit card. I think they need to be upfront and honest about this as this is what seems to get many people upset when they find it out. So unless you are a good recruiter then you will be buying one to get your money out. So there goes the moneyline profits.

This is an opportunity that some people can make money from by recruiting and some people can make money with the opportunities inside the vault. You must decide for yourself if this is for you. Do some research and decide about the opportunities inside the vault and if they are for you.

If you decide to join and recruit be upfront and honest about what Lawn Chair is all about. People who get in and feel deceived will not stay and you might have lost a contact for a future opportunity.
  8. maricel

maricel New Member

Mycats,

I think you summed up your feelings well, you are correct about the passive income not sustaining membership, there again apart from a few get in early ponzi's the same is true for every opportunity.

I think that all the points you raised have been covered in this thread. The one thing about any programme that irks me is that you have to join to get the full detail, this one is no different, however by everyone contributing to threads like this people have information on which to make a decision, your constribution assists. I am pretty sold on this one, but if we were all attracted to the same things then there would not be many opportunites to go round

Regards

Maricel
  9. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

on the other hand what is really goofy is that people actually think they can make a killing and NOT spend any money....
    there is not a peogram out there that doesn't require an investment. and the ones that say they don't HAVE you made any money???
    The opps in the vault are not readily available on the net for the price offered in the vault I know I have checked them out.
    And today my 1 opp, that I signed with is over a grand.
  10. maricel

maricel New Member

This programme is going some.

Commissions earned already pay for the debit card and the entrance fee and I have only been marketing it for a day or so. I think its attraction lies within the vault opportunities, yes you have to pay for them but as bigrich says they are not available anywhere else at the prices inside the vault.

M
  11. kalien

kalien New Member

Wow!! I, like HappyWife, read through this thread to see what all the Hoopla is about. I've seen so many promotions for Lawnchair Millionaire in every network I belong to. But from reading through all of this, I have to agree with HappyWife's synopsis.

I personally will be taking a "pass" on this one, but I'm looking forward to reading additional posts here on everyone's progress. I hope, for your sakes, this will be a "big fish that got away" from me.

Good Luck to all of you!

Kalien
  12. sdcindy

sdcindy New Member

Hey thanks Kalien! We will keep you posted [​IMG]

Cheers,

Cindy
  13. maricel

maricel New Member

Hi Kalien,

As requested!

I never mislead people with programmes I am involved with, facts and figures below after 2 1/2 days. Money spent on advertising $30

Cost to join up $79.98

following copied from my back office

Current Commissions - as of Wednesday, December 12, 2007
    Fast Start Bonus Details $60.00 $60.00
    Monthly Bonus Details $45.00 $45.00
    $123.61 $123.61

Total Available Commissions - as of Wednesday, December 12, 2007
    Total $123.61 $123.61

About $10 up after joining and ad costs, plus have over 30 prospects in the auto responder and I have not started using the products offered within the programme yet.

Not expecting to change your mind but facts and figures are always useful.

Regards

M
  14. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Quoting: maricelCurrent Commissions - as of Wednesday, December 12, 2007
    Fast Start Bonus Details $60.00 $60.00
    Monthly Bonus Details $45.00 $45.00
    $123.61 $123.61

Total Available Commissions - as of Wednesday, December 12, 2007
    Total $123.61 $123.61

About $10 up after joining and ad costs, plus have over 30 prospects in the auto responder and I have not started using the products offered within the programme yet.

Now THAT'S an answer in DETAIL!
  15. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

Yes, with the LM if you are a good recruiter you can make a pretty good income in fast start and monthly bonuses! But it gets harder the further down the moneyline you are. Because as you can see it's the Gurus who are at the top and are the ones making all the BIG money because they got a jump on this and they also have their HUGE lists to promote LM to which gives them the advantage over us little guys. Plus it looks like everyone and their brother is promoting this..it's all over the internet..so the competition is fierce. If you can't get your 10 signups to qualify you for your free debit card and create enough income with this to cover the monthly fee..then it really isn't worth it. But if you can be lucky enough to get those signups then you can generate a nice income.
  16. Bigrich

Bigrich New Member

as I said I am using the vault to make my money.
  17. maricel

maricel New Member

Bigrich has hit the key,

If you can cover your costs by recruiting, well done, if you can make money by recruiting very well done.

What you are paying for besides the opportunity to market the product is the programmes within the vault. Yes they cost money to join but they are programmes that do not rely on recruiting, they offer guidence and the opportunity to get involved in other income streams. From what I have seen so far this is where the real opportunity is. Like anything there has to be some trust involved. I have given all the information regarding the programme that I can, the three opportunities in the vault are for members to weigh up and judge whether or not they can make money out of them.

Regards

M
  18. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: maricel
    What you are paying for besides the opportunity to market the product is the programmes within the vault. Yes they cost money to join but they are programmes that do not rely on recruiting, they offer guidence and the opportunity to get involved in other income streams. From what I have seen so far this is where the real opportunity is.

Well here we go!
    I am back at the same question point: These 'vault' programs cost money to join. And since "this is where the real opportunity is", how much will it cost to buy AND promote the vault programs (which I sure as hell thought 'access to the vault' meant 'access to the vault'!!).

How much to buy into the vault programs, and THEN advertise for THOSE as well?

All I ask for is a complete and comprehensive cost analysis.

Is that too much to ask for?

I don't want to buy into something and then find it costs more money than I was ready to spend in order to promote it, upgrade or whatever.

I have a budget to work with.

Doesn't anyone else have limited funds to work with?

I know it costs money to make money, all I ask is HOW MUCH???

I know you guys can answer this one, I have seen other good answers out there.

Or CAN you?

HOW 'BOUT IT?
  19. TJamMoneyMan

Quoting: freebird658But it gets harder the further down the moneyline you are. Because as you can see it's the Gurus who are at the top and are the ones making all the BIG money because they got a jump on this and they also have their HUGE lists to promote LM to which gives them the advantage over us little guys. Plus it looks like everyone and their brother is promoting this..it's all over the internet..so the competition is fierce. If you can't get your 10 signups to qualify you for your free debit card and create enough income with this to cover the monthly fee..then it really isn't worth it.

That is an issue.

I would probably get involved in this program had I had the funds to join.
    I was ready to git $80 together but of course, it'll take MORE money to
    buy into the vault programs, THEN more money to promote THEM!

And apparently,
    I have to buy into this NOW before I wind up too far down the downline for it to be 'worth it' - "...the competition is fierce...If you can't get 10 signups... to qualify for a debit card... to cover the monthly fee...it isn't worth it".

I truly don't have money to just throw around, taking unnecessary risks.

Can anyone at least UNDERSTAND my concerns?
  20. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

Quoting: TJamMoneyManI truly don't have money to just throw around, taking unnecessary risks.

Can anyone at least UNDERSTAND my concerns?

You have very valid concerns and I do understand..I too was concerned and then found myself a bit disappointed after I paid the $79 to join then found that everything in the vaults and the only way to collect your commissions..the debit card..will cost you even more money! There is nothing free included with this program except the banners and email ads to promote it. So like I said earlier if you can get at least 10 signups to earn the bonuses and to qualify to get the free debit card then you may be able to afford the programs in the vault if you choose, and maybe purchase the leads and the autoresponder they will sell to you too. I would give it some serious thought before you make the decision to join. Only you can decide if you can afford it or not. If you got it to spend this could be a great program for you but if you don't and your looking for something with minimal investment this probably isn't for you.