Anyone heard of Little guy network?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by jvco, Dec 23, 2007.

1. happywife Gold Member

TJamMoneyMan: are we talking about LGN here or what?
    I think tidbits was answering your previous question specifically about the free ways of earning money, not about LGN....
    TJamMoneyMan:
    tidbits:
    You can earn money on the internet without spending a dime.

If that's true, please tell me also.
  2. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

happywife:
    I think tidbits was answering your previous question specifically about the free ways of earning money, not about LGN....

Thanx happywife, that clears things up a bit.

I always get into this so, I hope no one takes it the wrong way, but qualification helps as well as clarification.

It may seem picky, but this points to the heart of the problem: You can't even get ON the internet without spending money on a connection, a computer, and all the et ceteras, to begin with.

And how much money is really the issue.
    This given the TIME input that you will surely have to make, and time really is money.

How much, without spending ANYTHING, is the real issue.
    (even after tne cost of getting on the internet etc.)

I mean, one MLM'er, also talking about not having to spend any money to make money, mentioned that she has an 'unlimited' phone service deal, to handle the phone call part of her work.
    But didn't include that as a 'cost'.

I bet they don't tell the tax man, they are making all this money without spending 'one dime'!

I don't see how you are going to make much money without spending any, but if someone can show me how much they can get from how much time and whatever money they ARE spending, I'd be impressed.

$200 may be a considerable sum, but how much you have to spend in TOTAL, v. what you get in return - good old ROI, is the real issue.

I hope that clarifies MY position anyway!
  3. happywife Gold Member

Sure, time is money, so to speak.

But really, I think what most people are talking about is out of pocket expenses when they say, 'without spending a dime.'

Most people who are looking online to earn some extra income already have a PC and internet connection, so they aren't counting that. Of course, if they do make money they definitely WANT to start counting it for the tax man. [IMG]

Yes, our time is valuable, but many of us are using time that we were pretty much 'wasting' previously by watching TV or something else. So, again, I think many people who come to the forums are looking for ways to use that extra time on their hands to generate some income in the hopes of generating enough income that it could turn into a full time business.

I understand your desire to know exactly X amount of money + X amount of time = X amount of money/profit. I don't know that anyone can guarantee that kind of a scenario because of all the variables involved in online marketing.
  4. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

happywife: Yes, our time is valuable, but many of us are using time that we were pretty much 'wasting' previously by watching TV or something else. So, again, I think many people who come to the forums are looking for ways to use that extra time on their hands to generate some income in the hopes of generating enough income that it could turn into a full time business.

Thanx again Ms Happywife,
    You have hit upon one of the biggest things I try to get people to understand about my time structure, and the value of my own 'free time' to me.

I am a musician, my 'free time' has to go in large part, into my music work and production, which is also business.
    So many of us musicians and artist types, have already dedicated that "watching TV or something else" time, to our art form, american idol quest (UGH!!), or some other creative endeavor.

Of course, I have to set aside some time to do online business if I am to get income from that.
    I just have to have a good, damn good, idea of how much.

When I truly don't have time, I need to know how much pay for effective promotional products - if that's even a reality.

I don't mind paying money, if I don't have the time, because that means I am making money with my "watching TV or something else" time.

That kind of explains my quest for EFFECTIVE paid advertising.
    (If there is even such a thing.)

And my need to really understand the temporal and financial necessities of a particular venture.

IF u can dig all that!

good luck with your "watching TV or something else" time ms happywife!
  5. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

happywife: I understand your desire to know exactly X amount of money + X amount of time = X amount of money/profit. I don't know that anyone can guarantee that kind of a scenario because of all the variables involved in online marketing.

Well I KNOW no one can guarantee that.
    I just expect an accurate representation of what variables were involved and the like.
    How much is actually INCOME minus the cost involved.

It's ez to say 'I made this or that income' but without those substantiating variables, it's really a meaningless statement.

I mean people will tell you right away how much money they made, but leave out the fact that only a small amount of that is actually profit.
    (or that they also paid thou$and$ to go to some MLM seminar across country somedamnwhere!)

How much profit, is an easy thing to assess.
    I rarely see it expressed that way though, when people get to talking, online or offline, about how much money they are making.

To you, they will tell a tale of great income.
    To the tax man, they tell a tale of great cost.

Hopefully, you'll have a true story of great PROFIT to tell!

good luck 2u ms happywife!
  6. tidbits New Member

I hope I'm not confusing things here, but there are ways to make money on the internet without spending money. Of course you actually need an internet connection and a computer which cost, but I'm assuming that you've got that already.

I started earning money without spending money. I wrote a few articles for some content sites, got a couple of free blogs an wrote. It didn't cost me anything.

In addition to the above I also write for an online provider for which I get paid per article. I didn't have to invest any start up money, so I guess in my book, that's earing money without spending money.

Sorry I didn't clear things up earlier, I hadn't visited this discussion for a day or so.
  7. heistheanswer New Member

It's been awhile since someone posted here. I wonder if thats because of all the crazy stuff going on with the economy. Gas prices are skyrocketing, groceries are going up all the time, and most people out there can't even afford to have medical insurance. That's not fair, our government is screwing us and what do we do about it? The answer is not going to get a second job, who has time for that? Certainly not the average person out there. It's time to start thinking outside the box and taking back our freedom, time, and financial abilities. Hopefully we all can get to a better place and then we won't have to worry about prices of anything. THERE IS ENOUGH MONEY OUT THERE FOR ALL OF US TO HAVE A PIECE OF THE PIE, WE JUST NEED TO TAKE A SLICE! No Risk No Rewards! You'll never know until you try. God Bless
    Jason
    636-978-7089
  8. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

tidbits: Of course you actually need an internet connection and a computer which cost, but I'm assuming that you've got that already.

yes!
    silly of me!!
  9. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

heistheanswer: THERE IS ENOUGH MONEY OUT THERE FOR ALL OF US TO HAVE A PIECE OF THE PIE, WE JUST NEED TO TAKE A SLICE!

I got a plate, where's the pie!!

(just posting to get a subscription to this topic!)
  10. heistheanswer New Member

Tjam, I suppose that you could say making money online is like eating a plate full of pie. You normally have to have a utensil (business) to consume the pie (money) then after your done eating the pie (money) you have to wipe off your face with a napkin (service). You could just jump right in face first to eat the pie, but it would become very messy [IMG] I guess what I'm trying to say is that, NOTHING out there is going to be a free ride where you can just be somewhere and start to make tons of money. Yes it is true that you can make money by blogging, or writing articles, or even affiliate marketing too. But a program like Little Guy helps you accelerate the process, so that you can have the pie fed to you and your mouth wiped off for you and then get ready to consume the next pie. I think in my opinion, this is all a people business, in other words, you will usually buy from whom you like and trust rather than some stranger off the street. We as internet money makers have to gain our trust in a different way because we can't talk in person to everyone online. We set up blogs and social networking sites and etc.. to show the world what we are doing and how we can help you do the same. It's the pay it forward scenario, if everyone would just help 3 people out, we would all be much better off. But you still have the nay sayers out there that say "this won't work, it's a scam, or they just want to take your money and run". Unfortunately there are a lot of bad people in this world and that's why you have to do your due dilligence before jumping into anything. No risk, no reward. Are these programs risky? Not really, if you focus on one thing and do it well, you'll make money. The problem is that everyone these days is looking for a way to make extra money, but most of us don't have the time or strength for a second job. So we look for ways to make money online. Again, if you join and just help 3 people and then teach them to help just 3 people, everyone wil be happy and making money and helping others to do the same. Is there enough pie to be served, you betcha! Do you have to first pick a restaurant to get your pie from, then sit down with the right tools so you can cleanly eat and finish, yes you do! Little Guy has all the pie you could need and want, they can serve it to you, help you eat it, and help you clean up so you can have more. You just have to make the decision, How bad do I want that pie????????
    Take care and God Bless
    Jason
    636-978-7089
    314-761-6643
  11. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

heistheanswer: I guess what I'm trying to say is that, NOTHING out there is going to be a free ride where you can just be somewhere and start to make tons of money.

Well, I hope you don't think THAT'S what I'm thinking!

LGN may be a great program, I can't say, but their 'pie' does cost $200 so it'll be a while before I'll be checking out THAT dessert rack...

In the meantime, I hope the LGN'ers will let us know what LGN is all about!
  12. heistheanswer New Member

Just a quick update on LGN, In the last 2 days I've made 2 sales, 1 for $500 and 1 for $200. The best part of this is that I'm going to be able to help these 2 families create an extra income that they need and deserve. By doing just a few hours a day of time investment, you can make a great extra income. More importantly, I teach people what I do, so that they can teach others and help others make money. The more people you help get what they want, the more you will get what you want. LGN and LGNX are 2 fantastic blessings, allowing you to change your financial outlook completely. I am here to help anyone in any way regardless of what your in. Take care and God Bless
    P.S. The Pie is tasting pretty good [IMG]
    Jason
    636-978-7089
    314-761-6643
  13. mellin Member

I have to agree with Jason, LGN and LGNX are two very promising opportunities. I am probably one of the biggest skeptics on these boards, and I was afraid of taking the risk and being scammed. My husband and I signed up this week and we have already seen results. This has been an incentive for us to keep plugging along and keep marketing this business because we feel confident that this will give us the extra income that we really need right now. Not to mention how much we have learned in the few days that we have been in this. It's all about who you plug in under. We are very pleased with our decision to take part in this business and we can't wait to see what it will do for us.

Melissa
    219-548-0450
    219-309-6398
  14. heistheanswer New Member

Congratz Melissa, you're in for a great journey. You must have a great sponsor working with you [IMG] The other nice thing about this business is that you're going to learn to help others do the same thing that you're doing, and that's a great feeling. People from all walks of life are in need of help, extra money for daycare, gas, groceries, food, clothing, the list goes on and on and on. Welcome aboard and feel free to contact me anytime for help, God Bless
    Jason
    314-761-6643
    636-978-7089
  15. heistheanswer New Member

I'm very suprised that this forum about little guy network hasn't been more busy. In the last several days I have had sales and with the kids back in school, it's going to start to pick up again. EVERYONE is searching for a way to make some extra money from home. Pay off some bills, get out of debt, take a vacation, have more free time, or whatever the reason, little guy network can help you achieve those goals. little guy network is affordable for everyone too, i've had a couple of people sell things on ebay to get in, that's detication and determination! If anyone wants more info or has questions, feel free to let me know. Take care and God Bless[IMG]
    Jason
    636-978-7089
  16. MISongbird New Member

I was in 3 programs....Passport to Wealth, My Internet Business, and Little Guy Network. The monthly administrative fees were killing me ($108.90 total per month)!! My marketing efforts were spread out too thinly...trying to market all 3 programs. And, I work full time outside the home. I'm pretty new at the internet marketing thing and can't quit that day job yet! But, I'm driven!

So, I had to make a very hard decision...which of these programs do I keep?? And, which programs do I drop, after sinking so much money into them? PTW and MIB provided large financial rewards when someone joins your downline. However, they also cost a lost of money to join. With the economy in the state that it's in today, that's a hard sell. PTW and MIB also had the largest admin. fees ($29.95 & $59.00 respectively). Although LGN doesn't provide as large a payout when a person joins your downline, it's a less expensive join. Therefore, it's an easier to "sell".

I decided to keep Little Guy Network. It was the logical choice. The product is very good. The support is excellent. And, I've met some terrific people. The admin. fee is $19.95 per month. I can deal with that, because I get a lot for that fee. And, LGN recently created the LGN Solution Center.

The LGN Solution Center is an add-on and provides great marketing tools, autoresponder, lead follow-up, website statistics, and a variety of lead capture pages to choose from. Members can also build their own lead capture pages. The cost is minimal...$3.99 per month. I was paying $19.95 per month for an Awebber account. So, I reduced that expense also.

The products in the back office are great too. I skimmed some of the previous posts about LGN. I believe others talked about the travel vouchers and ebooks. These are great products. There is also a lot of great software in the back office. I've used it. The value of the products in the back office is far greater than the cost to join the business.

I am now able to focus my marketing on one business. I get great marketing support from my team members. And, most important to me, I feel good about the product I offer to others.
  17. heistheanswer New Member

Good to hear from a fellow LGN'er. You right, Little Guy Network offers an amazing selection of product and services for not a lot of money. They have the best selection of marketing tools I've seen in a long time. Once you join, you are set up with in 45 minutes and ready to start promoting. Everything esle is automatically done for you. The autoresponder is already set up and has your info already in it. you have the ability to change lead capture pages, or use your own, and you can track where your leads come from. This little Guy Network is awesome and will only get better. If anyone needs help fell free to contact me anytime. Take care and God Bless [IMG]
    Jason
    636-978-7089
  18. MyFreedom New Member

I also am a member of LGN Revolution or Little Guy Network Revolution, formally known as Little Guy Network. I absolutely love this company and yes there is a great money making potential with this company. How much you make all depends upon how much effort you put into the company. What I mean is submitting articles, posting videos on Youtube, Blogging, using forums, MySpace, Facebook, etc. The more you put into it, the more you earn! I don't spend a dime with my marketing either! LGN Revolution will be adding a 3rd level beginning on October 15, 2008. They are allowing people to join on the 2nd level before this date and will "grandfather" them into the 3rd level. The new level is called LGNX Revolution Elite. The great thing about this company is that if you don't want to spend alot of money to join a company you can join for only $198. The 2nd level is $498. 3rd level $998. The weekly training is also wonderful!
  19. mill8ion New Member

We joined LGN under the prosperity program,we liked it so much that after just a few weeks we branched out and are now members of LGN Revolution/Elite.

Excellent money to be made if you are willing to work but I feel that is how it is with anything worthwhile. Too many people join something and then just sit back and wait on money to come rolling in.

LGN has been a blessing for us and it gets better each and every day!

Best of luck to all.