Anyone heard of Partner with Paul?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by NavPitt, Mar 23, 2008.

1. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

lynmarie: Thank you so much for your information that is the second Herbalife Scam I was drawn into but thankfully did more research about the company like finding your remarks.

I think my work is done here!

Saving souls from the hellfire of scamnation, since 2008...
  2. Chinasgirl New Member

I just ordered Partner with Paul and was really angry to find out that it was a front cover for Herbal Life. I read the sells pitch thru and thru and no where did it say it was in partner with Herbal Life. I checked Reviewopedia and it was fully endorsed by it's creator so I checked it out. I tried to sell Herbal Life before and it was a nightmare. I think they now make their money by selling you into membership.
  3. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Chinasgirl: I checked Reviewopedia and it was fully endorsed by it's creator so I checked it out.

don't u wish u had checked HERE first?!!

sorry for your experience...
  4. putthemonblast New Member

partner with paul is a farce
  5. putthemonblast New Member

This message is for chinasgirl....You need to get a magnafier feature on your computer. I looked at that check on the offer and in the pink area it said Herbalife and i googled the signature of the name of the person that signed that check and it said herbalife all over the internet......boy oh boy I knew to run quick then. Cuz they almost had me wanting to spend my raggedly $10 too
    lol lol thank GOD for google. It'll never steer you wrong. good ole fashioned jobs should be the lesson for us all.
  6. BetzUSA New Member

Has anyone heard of these on-line business opps?

1. The Home Cash Course
    2. My Online Income
    3. Survey Chance

I would appreciate any info.

Thank you.
  7. Homeboy New Member

JAZZYK: Its funny how see how everyone is talking about other peoples schemes and scams, but I was wondering why eveyone has a link under their quote that leads to more schemes and scams?

Lol, call them what you like, I've found some pretty good ideas in some of these sig links and have even bought a couple of those affiliate products with no regrets.

Seems like most people on this forum are pretty decent folk just helping each other out. Just give them a chance before you slag them off, sheesh...

And welcome to the forum, btw.... [IMG]
  8. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Homeboy: I've found some pretty good ideas in some of these sig links

Speaking of which, your free e-book, THE ULTIMATE SUPER TIP, doesn't open after downloading.

I use a MAC OS X, what might be the problem Homeboy?
  9. Bradley New Member

I'm glad I checked out this site before falling for the Partner with Paul scam. Red flags went up the moment I started watching his video because he blurred out his face and altered his voice. I always google research these types of offers with the word "scam" and "review" after the name just to be safe. Thanks for the info it really saved me some time and money.
    By the way is there any info on a legitimate looking website called Scam Free Online? It basically tells you which online work at home businesses are legit and for a small fee will get you started is this safe or worth it?
  10. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Bradley: I always google research these types of offers with the word "scam" and "review" after the name just to be safe. Thanks for the info it really saved me some time and money.

TJamMoneyMan: 'Google' 'whatever you're interested in' + scam + review.
    Forums are an excellent place to get people's actual experiences with different programs.
    Nothing beats that.

Great minds think alike!

But seriously folx, one thing I have noticed as of late with adding 'review', and you even have to watch if you only add 'scam', is those darn e-zines, and squidoo lenses.

They do a good job of trying to neutralize the effort by making you think they are pointing out how the offer is a scam.
    They put the 'S' word all in, on, and around their 'article', making you think you are getting some scam info.
    Especially in that first paragraph!

Then of course, next thing you know, you are knee deep in an advertisement for the very offer you were looking to see if there was any 'scam' info on.
    (maybe they're on to us?)

Tricky devils!
  11. annadenise Member

It is very easy for anyone to just goggle and see this - I too saw the ad here on this forum, when I googled it I quickly saw the connection to Herbalife. I have a good online friend that put over 4K into Herbalife. The products are very good, I have heard, but it is not easy to earn a lot in it. He dropped out and joined me LOL and has already earned more in two weeks then he did in a no. of months with Herbalife.

I have to admit Paul has a great ad - but in addition to googling it, do not join anything where you have to pay any money to find out what the name of the biz opp is! Now I did not see the small print - but did not look for it since I had already found out what he does.
  12. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

annadenise:
    It is very easy for anyone to just goggle and see this - I too saw the ad here on this forum, when I googled it I quickly saw the connection to Herbalife.

Good idea to 'google' first!

I wonder when you did, and what you saw.

I too 'googled' PWP but found the e-zines and fake scam reports I mentioned.

NOW however, THIS forum comes up on the very first google page, with this topic explaining the what PWP is really all about!!

Forums are a great way to get the REAL deal out there imho.
  13. scshuman New Member

I got an email today from Nick Marks to check out a video from "Partner with Paul". I was immediately skeptical because he said he didn't want any money from you.

If there's one thing I've learned so far it's that a good marketer will always ask for something in return. You may get some information for free, but in the end you will be asked to pay a little out of pocket.
  14. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

scshuman: If there's one thing I've learned so far it's that a good marketer will always ask for something in return. You may get some information for free, but in the end you will be asked to pay a little out of pocket.

Well yes but, never underestimate the power of a scammer.
    Nowadays EVERYBODY has an opt-in page that promises you 'everything you need to get started' for free!

So you give up your contact info.

But THEN guess what?

Oh, you know the answer to that one!!

You can't stop the scammer, but you CAN post your experiences here in the forum...
  15. genebx New Member

DON'T "PARTNER WITH PAUL!!!"

I'm telling you, don't do it. I'm sure you've seen the "I'm just an ordinary guy" video ads, same as I have. "Partner with Paul" and Paul will walk you through to at least $500 a month on the Internet. YEAH, RIGHT.

I bought it, hook line and sinker. I paid the $9.95 for the "Decision Pack" from that other company. I'm still supposed to be calling them back to arrange for my second "Free" package.

And then I tried to contact Paul.

It's been about two weeks and three emails, and I have yet to hear from Paul or anybody with Paul.

So at this point, I plan to call my supposed sponsors, and tell them "Sure I'll take my second decision, but I WON'T work with Paul!" I wonder how well that will work?

Mad as heck,
    Gene.
  16. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

17. Homebusiness1 New Member

18. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Homebusiness1: Can you briefly explain me about the process, so that it will be useful for me.

Have you read through this thread?

Maybe I don't understand your question, but I myself detailed the process here in this topic.
  19. starlite429 New Member

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with PWP. I was seriously thinking of getting involved with PWP until he purposely blurred his face and altered his voice "to protect my identity"? That statement set up a red flag for me. As with any other transactions i do on-line, I google the particular product to find out about scams and get reviews pro or con.

Once again, I'm so glad this is a regular practice for me. I cannot tell you how many times this has saved me from being scammed, or investing in a product that does not work.

Your blog about PWP was so detailed and really appreciated. I did not need to read any further comments from other members to deter me from signing with PWP, however, I did to satisfy my curiosity. Thank you Thank you Thank you for a great explanation and saving me from being ripped off.

To everyone reading this: before making any transactions on-line, do a search for reviews about the product or service. This practice will save you $$, time and frustration!
  20. TJamMoneyMan Active Member

starlite429:
    Your blog about PWP was so detailed and really appreciated. I did not need to read any further comments from other members to deter me from signing with PWP, however, I did to satisfy my curiosity. Thank you Thank you Thank you for a great explanation and saving me from being ripped off.

Now HERE's someone who read through this thread!

u'r welcome 3x's!