Anyone heard of Partner with Paul?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by NavPitt, Mar 23, 2008.

1. cupidz33

cupidz33 New Member

Thanks Tjmm [​IMG]

I am really thankful to have found this site! Hope to get to know you all more in the future [​IMG]

N-M
  2. lcalloway

lcalloway New Member

I just came across this forum and I really wish I would have googled "Partner with Paul" before I fell for it. I paid for the supposed "Priority Shipping" of $9.95 for the at home business kit. As of today, I still have not received it. I have tried emailing them several times also, and can you guess....no response. BE AWARE OF "PARTNER WITH PAUL". If anyone has been suckered like me, notify your credit card company or bank and inform them that this was a scam, they will remove the charge.
  3. Jeffg

Jeffg New Member

I too am glad I did some research and found this forum before I lost my $10.

Is there any legitement work from home business that doesn't cost a arm and leg out there?
  4. TruthBTold

TruthBTold New Member

TJ,

You're the man. Thank you for your research. This guy almost got me. I am sorry he got you first. That sucks, but I'll tell you, my grandfather always said: "When you get tired of hitting your finger with the hammer....you'll hit the nail". Ha ha. As stupid as that sounds sometimes saying it out loud, it rings true. I've been scammed as much as the next guy. Another words I'm hitting the nail finally. I got involved with a credit repair company a while back and it's slowly starting to pay off. I had to find a home business that was as recession proof as possible, and this one is.
    I'm not making a killing yet, but mortgage brokers really dig this service and the referrals are starting to come in.
    Anyway, good luck with you own thing, and thanks again!

All the Best,

Tim
  5. royboym

royboym New Member

thanks for your input. i was just about to submit my credit card info, and fortunately chose to check with WAHF first. Did I miss something? Didn't "Paul" deny that his program was NOT a MLM scheme? Either way i thank you for your input and saved me the aggrevation.

Roy
  6. BeInProfitMode

BeInProfitMode New Member

I just started getting spam mail from Paul in a totally unrelated email account from the one I regrettably signed up for more information with. Glad I steered clear.
  7. keithshoe

keithshoe New Member

I found this site after checking out a twitter follower.

Looks like a new way to get eyeballs to his website.
  8. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

Jeffg: Is there any legitement work from home business that doesn't cost a arm and leg out there?

There are a few Jeffg, but it'll cost you 'an arm and a leg' by the time you FIND them!
  9. youreyes

youreyes New Member

A bit more advice, I have read most of the blogs here and previous pages. Some of you say when you search for Scam free work at home jobs, guess who is spammin for the scammin. Thats right!!! They build pages just for that purpose to draw you in for you to take that hook. Like it says here NO MATTER WHERE YOU FIND THE OPPORTUNITY, Search it, then, search it again, ask questions, leave no page unopened to be sure. Read the fine print, use those terms in your search or even better, check out the address's being used. I have...lol I love big forests and Empty Fields..lol Oh and don't forget those great Fishing lakes.. seriously these have come up when I searched address's or address unknown.

I have been researching online at home jobs for years and to be honest I haven't found one yet that like a job(real) you don't have to pay, just apply. I am out of work, lost almost all that I once had. I have searched and found nothing that you could do without putting out...lol sound familiar..lol

I am not saying there are legit places online to do real work. I am just saying make sure, do the research, do your own homework.

Oh OH also right click on the page in the box click on "View Page Info" One can find interesting information there, like this page, has Robots working it..

I hope that each of you find your path and are able to make it through these rough times. Life isn't always easy, thing is life isn't life without the hard times, to know the good times.
  10. TJamMoneyMan

TruthBTold: TJ,

You're the man. Thank you for your research. This guy almost got me. I am sorry he got you first.

Well, I did manage to keep loss to the cost of returning the 'package'.
    I see where some folx are losing the $9.95 'shipping and handling' as well.

But I am surprised he continues 'getting' folx at all, with all the info in THIS thread.
    Goes to the power of a mad ad campaign I guess!
  11. TJamMoneyMan

Oh OH also right click on the page in the box click on "View Page Info" One can find interesting information there, like this page, has Robots working it..

??
    Where is that?
  12. TJamMoneyMan

cupidz33: Thanks Tjmm

I am really thankful to have found this site! Hope to get to know you all more in the future

We're here!

Trying to help each other make some sense of this internet market stuff goin' on...
  13. MikeE64

MikeE64 New Member

Hello everyone, new poster. Lots of good info here. I'm a teacher who is always looking for "quick, temporary" online earnings. OK, yes I realize there is no such thing.

These quests usually occur during summer vacation and Christmas break, and sure enough I got sucked into PwP over Christmas and did not research it well until I tried to return the "package".

(I do find it interesting that as I type this I see a PwP "Ads by Google" at the top, but I'll continue.)

PwP currently links you to a site "Online Business Systems". OBS sent me the $9.95 intro kit from an address in Texas. But the OBS website lists their mailing address as being in Washington. There is NO clear info anywhere on where to actually return the intro kit.

OBS does have that "BBBonline" certified stamp as mentioned elsewhere - I followed verification links and that seems to be legit. So why in the world is it so hard to find out where to return this package I have??

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. I am on a mission to get that $9.95 rebate from Paul!

thanks again!
    Mike
  14. TJamMoneyMan

MikeE64: So why in the world is it so hard to find out where to return this package I have??

So they can charge you $39.95 I imagine!

It's been a while since I got mini-scammed for the USPS cost to return this stinker, but it looks like they now don't give you the $9.95 rebate BEFORE you do the shipping?
    (that was the ONLY reason I got on board in the first place - not realizing I'd have to foot the USPS bill to return this worthless 'information packet')

Look b4 u leap!!
  15. Claymerica

Claymerica New Member

Yea that is the shipping charge which you dont get back! The address is prob to your supposed mentor that was gonna walk you thru the course. They assign you a "rep" that walks you thru the course and the package or dvd i should say comes from their address. At least that was my experience.
  16. mr127500

mr127500 New Member

Google is a good way to learn, or whatever business you choose to get into should be able to provide you with a mentor to walk you through this stuff. I can help if needed, shoot me an email
  17. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

So with all the marketing promos I see on PwP, is there not someone succeed with the program he has laid out, other than his claims?
  18. TJamMoneyMan

FreeCashMan: is there not someone succeed with the program he has laid out, other than his claims?

Maybe so, but NOT HERE!!

It's HERBALIFE!
  19. MikeE64

MikeE64 New Member

Well, after much headache I actually manged to get the original 9.95 credited to my Paypal account after figuring out where to return the package. So I'm out the ~4 dollars it cost me to mail it back with insurance, registered receipt, etc. It was certainly a lesson worth $4!

Thanks again for all the help, folks.
  20. Mlhrdy

Mlhrdy New Member

Yes I've heard of Partner with Paul....heard he's a scam so I stayed far far away..I always do a research on a program before joining.