Anyone heard of Partner with Paul?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by NavPitt, Mar 23, 2008.

1. livethewayufeel

livethewayufeel New Member

Lol it is funny because half of you think that everything on the internet is a scam anyway! Which is why you will never make any money anyways. Despite what you think the whole entire internet is not scam. Don't jump into sea if you don't know how to swim!
  2. livethewayufeel

livethewayufeel New Member

TJamMoneyMan: I list EzyCashGifting because I am promoting it!!
    It also has done me quite well.

EzyCashGifting is not illegal.
    There are products involved, not just gifting.

EzyCashGifting has nothing to do with the mail.

IF you know of someone who has been convicted soley of the crime of 'cash gifting', where there was a product involved (as many do nowadays), please post proof.

That's my ongoing UNanswered challenge - prove it or stop posting scare memos of people going to jail for cash gifting!
    Before jumping into cash gifting you should check the IRS laws there are certain laws about what you can and can't do when it comes to getting cash gifts. People get in trouble because they don't read them!
  3. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

There is NO law against Cash Gifting.
    Plain and simple.

There ARE laws about tax evasion, pyramids, fraud, etc.

If you check the 'cash gifting is illegal' links, you will see what people are getting in trouble for.

good luck 2u!
  4. yasser

yasser New Member

Partner with paul is a cost per action program..you will get paid wheneve you refer someone whom they feel that he is a potential lead.
  5. TJamMoneyMan

6. JoelCowen

JoelCowen New Member

I've seen this "Parnter with Paul" before. I'm not going to say don't do it because you are an adult and can make your own decision. I will tell you it does not seem to legit. I would not think twice about it. I believe there are too many real opportunities out there to waste your time with Partner with Paul.

Hope this helps...

Joel
  7. TJamMoneyMan

8. Erict12

Erict12 New Member

The "Partner With Paul" email shows the "Accredited Better Business" symbol, so I looked them up with the BBB web site and BBB shows that "Partner With Paul" was never accredited so Paul is a LIAR and a FRAUD. Check it out for your self (www.bbb.org).
    Heads up yall.
    Eric
  9. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Everything about him and his opportunity is very legitimate in my view. I totally respect his opportunity and his strive to help people succeed online and in a home based business.

Ignore the skeptics.

Tal
  10. TJamMoneyMan

talfighel: Ignore the skeptics.
    Well, I'm not a skeptic.
    I am an unsatisfied customer.

If this is so legit, why won't he tell you it's Herbalife?

And NO WAY is that promo-pak worth $40!!
  11. sarge248

sarge248 New Member

what is a good way or website to make some money?

because all the websites i try are alll scams!!!!
  12. Complies

Complies New Member

I have to admit, it was a close call for my part. Before i even started reading the PWP, i knew it was a scam but the more i read, the more i beleived. He definitly knows what to say to embark you. Thank you
  13. TJamMoneyMan

sarge248: what is a good way or website to make some money?
    Affiliate marketing is probably the best way over all. It depends on the person though. It'll take a while to learn, but it's a natural if you are going to have a website, or some other long-term online presence anyway.
    And we ALL should have at least ONE website shouldn't we?

There are lots of others, but you'll have to learn about them. CPA - Click Per Action is one I like, but it's best if you build at least a rudimentary website, and of course you'll have to learn the game from there.

It always seems to come down to driving traffic to a website, and since having the website already setup and automated, professionally, can be a great advantage, I believe it's good to start out with some website/plans that are NOT scams!

This takes thorough and ongoing investigation, and will cost you in scam rip-off time and bux, but that seems to be common experience whatever online income path you choose, or OFFline for that matter!

Judging from your experience - "all the websites i try are alll scams!!!!", you are well along this path already!

Just don't invest too heavily as you learn how to market - driving traffic to your 'site du jour'.
    You'll eventually find the non-scam sites, and/or learn some of the other online income methods.

In other words, don't give up!
  14. PayDayPro

PayDayPro New Member

Partner With Paul will work only for affiliates and CPA Lead Generators. I signed up, but did not purchase the 9.95 kit. Instead, I scrolled to the bottom of the page and clicked on "affiliates!" I signed up for that and have been making great money ever since. My girl friend signed up using my link and made close to $5k in two weeks. Of course, I'm a little jealous... only because at this point I wish it was actually MLM so that I'd get paid some of what she's making too! LOL. Anyway, PWP works for me because I'm a CPA Lead Marketer. Sorry you guys purchased that kit, but I wish you the best in your future money making endeavors.
  15. PayDayPro

PayDayPro New Member

Partner With Paul will work only for affiliates and CPA Lead Generators. I signed up, but did not purchase the 9.95 kit. Instead, I scrolled to the bottom of the page and clicked on "affiliates!" I signed up for that and have been making great money ever since. My girl friend signed up using my link and made close to $5k in two weeks. Of course, I'm a little jealous... only because at this point I wish it was actually MLM so that I'd get paid some of what she's making too! LOL. Anyway, PWP works for me because I'm a CPA Lead Marketer. Sorry you guys purchased that kit, but I wish you the best in your future money making endeavors.
  16. jbpatlanta

jbpatlanta New Member

sarge248: what is a good way or website to make some money?

because all the websites i try are alll scams!!!!
    If you are going to have a website and want to make money, I suggest becoming an affiliate marketer or creating your own product to sell.

Just remember this is the way to build a business and it will take hard work and many hours before you see much money.

JBP
  17. TJamMoneyMan

PayDayPro: My girl friend signed up using my link and made close to $5k in two weeks. Of course, I'm a little jealous... only because at this point I wish it was actually MLM so that I'd get paid some of what she's making too!
    Frankly I don't believe that income statement.
    And of course, you can't prove it.

But I see where you will get paid $2.50 to $5.00 for each person who signs up from your link so, I can understand your motivation(!).

PWP as a CPA offer.

However:
    The $9.95 'kit' is a complete rip-off.
    Nothing else.

And they charge you $40 if you don't return it!!

So perhaps it's a good idea to get your own PWP referral site, and get paid for email submissions, IF that's REALLY all there is to it!

But hopefully, those who sign up, will visit this site/thread before giving up $9.95 to Paul!

jbpatlanta: Just remember this is the way to build a business and it will take hard work and many hours before you see much money.
    Yes.
    WORK!
    MANY HOURS!

Dirty words for some, but good advice!

$5k in two weeks is pure fantasy.
  18. Angelmc84

Angelmc84 New Member

[​IMG] Hey all just wanted to say, i got an email from partner with paul guy, and the offer sounded good. So i had considered signing up. But being the very skeptical person that i am i took my husbands advice and googled it, and found this forum and read all what was posted. So a HUGE thanks to all who posted, ya'll saved me from wasting my time and money. [​IMG]
  19. RQCash

RQCash New Member

Good advice I partnered with Paul and lost $200... thought it was an automated way to earn some extra income... but it's only an automated way for him to earn with his list... unfortunately...
  20. ChrisPotter

ChrisPotter Guest

TJamMoneyMan: $5k in two weeks is pure fantasy.
    Yeah, id have to agree on that.
    I actually tryed to get it cause it was only $10, but luckly my card didn't allow it. [​IMG]